Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I..??

Black
    98 Z-28

Should I..??

I work at a refinery in Memfrica, Tennessee and the local street racing scene is on an industrial road that runs back behind the plant....I can see all the motorsickles and them little "fartmuffler cars" all lined up and down the side of the road back there....and on Saturday nights, they'll be back there till very early Sunday morning....my question is....when I get off work at 4:00am, should I ease back there and pick on them...I'm in my wifes '98 Z-28 that's ran 13.06 @ 106mph at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown at couple of years ago.....I'm 43 yrs. old and am wondering if maybe I'm a little too old to fool around with them.....and how many of them little "fartcars" have the capability to take my money or embarass me if I do decide to venture back there.....I have a few $20 spots in my wallet that's not doing anything but taking up space.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I work at a refinery in Memfrica, Tennessee and the local street racing scene is on an industrial road that runs back behind the plant....I can see all the motorsickles and them little "fartmuffler cars" all lined up and down the side of the road back there....and on Saturday nights, they'll be back there till very early Sunday morning....my question is....when I get off work at 4:00am, should I ease back there and pick on them...I'm in my wifes '98 Z-28 that's ran 13.06 @ 106mph at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown at couple of years ago.....I'm 43 yrs. old and am wondering if maybe I'm a little too old to fool around with them.....and how many of them little "fartcars" have the capability to take my money or embarass me if I do decide to venture back there.....I have a few $20 spots in my wallet that's not doing anything but taking up space.
    Give it a shot...Ive won the payment on my truck in a month off stupid ricers

Street racing is bad, mmmmkay.

Black
    98 Z-28

Well, It's about 45 minutes till I get off work and Zapfool sez " Go give them punk kids a spankin' like there daddys' should of "......but Sassy Cassie reminds me of my moral obligation to lead our Countries miss-guided youth by example to show them that street racing is dangerous, immature and should not be practiced.......anybody else have an opinion ??

Black
    2000 Z/28 a4 t-tops

Take their money their just gonna use it to buy a bigger wing anyways..

Black
    98 Z-28

cdz28 is the tie-breaker.....I'm gonna go back there and see if they'll bite...I won't be back till Wed. morning to tell about it....so, ya'll behave......p.s. sorry Sassy Cassie .....my inner-child is busting loose.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Hell I'm older than you and I'd be dead ass in the middle of 'em as soon as the whistle blew.

White
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Id say go have some fun and make some money!!!!! If there is no traffic and its safe id be all over that. haha

Sassie always takes the boring route, she is chick like
    Last edited by Danger731; 08-20-2006 at 05:37 AM. Reason: sp

Tear it up !

Artic White
    99 SS

And this was posted in a tech section because...

Black
    98 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by brokenls1 View Post
    And this was posted in a tech section because...
    This is not a tech section...it's "general help"....and I generally needed some help figurin' out whether or not I would partake in some street action....it's not a war story yet....nor did it turn into a war story Sunday morning when I got off work and ventured back behind the plant only to find that Memfricas' best street racers are wimpy cowards....when I showed up and asked if anybody wanted to win some money they all fell to the ground....curled up into the fetal position and began weeping like adolesent schoolgirls.....I now have pity for them.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

LO freakin' L! great story!!!

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

where in pasadena are you? i live in the woodlands/conroe area. if you ever need help ill take a road trip. by the way you said you went to the track. do you know how much the race fuel it there a gallon? and isnt it nice that we have such a great 1/4 mile in our back yard. i love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danger731 View Post
    Sassie always takes the boring route, she is chick like
    You're right. I'm an

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    You're right. I'm an

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    Better watch out! I hit back.

Black
    98 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    where in pasadena are you? i live in the woodlands/conroe area. if you ever need help ill take a road trip. by the way you said you went to the track. do you know how much the race fuel it there a gallon? and isnt it nice that we have such a great 1/4 mile in our back yard. i love it!!!
    Actually, I work in Memfrica, Tennessee....live in Pasadena, Texas....pay my water bill to Clear Lake, Texas and my kids go to Deer Park, Texas schools...so I don't really know where the heck I'm at.....Do you know about the fairly new 1/8 mile drag strip at Houston Speedway.....use to be Big H Speedway...next to Rio Bravo (the world famous motorcross track)...that track is probably closer to your house...off East Mt. Houston street....they have a web site but I don't know how to do that fancy attaching stuff.

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

yeah ive heard of it but i dont like 1/8 im a 1/4 type of guy. and why go there when houston raceway park is in baytown thats right next to you. and on friday nights they have armature nights on the same track that they do the top fuel world championships.http://www.houstonraceway.com/

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information