Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is sex the same after kids?

I'm only 17 and not expecting any kids for awhile... but i was wondering.. how is the sex after kids? i seen that MILF debate and i started to think... so tell me ... is it better... worse... or the same? just a curious question...

Better

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by 98TA View Post
    Better
    really?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    really?
    Yeah, because after a long time without something, it seems better.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

no wayyyyyyyyyy....i may be a little drunk right now but the punanny def gets a bit looser after pushing ababy out... and they get moodyer so at time they want it and then they dont... but the punanny streches...i asusme...i am only 19 after all

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

for some reason i noticed that her sex drive went way up....and her enjoyment of sex too.....not like it was lacking before but yea its better! just be sure to make the time

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    no wayyyyyyyyyy....i may be a little drunk right now but the punanny def gets a bit looser after pushing ababy out... and they get moodyer so at time they want it and then they dont... but the punanny streches...i asusme...i am only 19 after all
    dude the punanny springs right back after they have a kid........its not like you hear in highschool from dumb shits who have not even had pussy yet

98 Formula
    06 duramax

when you do have kids don't forget to ask the doc for a "courtesy stitch".

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    serious?

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

I dated many ladies when I was single, including many in their 30s and 40s when I was in my early 20s...

From a physical perspective the equipment all works the same and a "courtesy stitch" isn't necessary.

From a personal perspective, older women who have had multiple relationships and or kids are not as hung up on little things as are the younger gals. Older women in general know far more about their own bodies and also know more about how to please a guy. They are not as hung up about having the lights on or off, are more secure with themselves, not afraid to try new stuff, and are more willing to take the lead in the bedroom.

I highly recommend more experienced women to young guys so you can learn about how to really please a woman before you settle down with one. Despite all the guys on LS1 who have 18 inches of man fury and can last all night long, it seems there are a great many women who have bneen married to "minute men"...

I remember one lady, she was 26 years old and had been married before and had a six year old daughter.... We were in the back of my car one night and started fooling around for the first time and once we started she looked at me and said "whats wrong?" I was like "Nothing"....

Basically her ex-husband, who was the only guy she had been with, was over and spent inside about thirty seconds.... She had never once "had a good time" in the bedroom....

Yea... I taught her the ropes.

black
    1998 pontiac trans am

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    it retakes its shape just like a rubber band. the girl my ex-wife set me up with.... she has a 3 year old and hers felt like a virgins pussy going in. it was good.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i told the doc to leave one out...

The only difference, imo, is that it is harder to get that "alone time".

Black
    2001 TransAm WS6

Quote Originally Posted by tnthub View Post
    I dated many ladies when I was single, including many in their 30s and 40s when I was in my early 20s...

From a physical perspective the equipment all works the same and a "courtesy stitch" isn't necessary.

From a personal perspective, older women who have had multiple relationships and or kids are not as hung up on little things as are the younger gals. Older women in general know far more about their own bodies and also know more about how to please a guy. They are not as hung up about having the lights on or off, are more secure with themselves, not afraid to try new stuff, and are more willing to take the lead in the bedroom.

I highly recommend more experienced women to young guys so you can learn about how to really please a woman before you settle down with one. Despite all the guys on LS1 who have 18 inches of man fury and can last all night long, it seems there are a great many women who have bneen married to "minute men"...

I remember one lady, she was 26 years old and had been married before and had a six year old daughter.... We were in the back of my car one night and started fooling around for the first time and once we started she looked at me and said "whats wrong?" I was like "Nothing"....

Basically her ex-husband, who was the only guy she had been with, was over and spent inside about thirty seconds.... She had never once "had a good time" in the bedroom....

Yea... I taught her the ropes.

did the same thing, early 20's i was hitting up 30 and 40 year olds and what you said is totally true. They know what their doing and just so much fun in bed. now that i got me a 24 year old i feal like this all the time but she is learning..

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

If any lady is worried just do 'kegels'.

Before you know it you will be twisting bottle caps off and be in control of your own destiny!

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

i have a big dick so it doesnt matter
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

My wifes excuse is stress, she says she's always stressed out because of the kids which doesn't put her in the mood. I can barely get a piece of ass once a week, she usually just lays there. Before we had kids she was an animal in the bedroom, once I popped her cherry she couldn't get enough but now that we have a 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl she's not interested at all. I thought she might be out banging some other guy but she hasn't, she sometimes says I take too long to get off which is why she doesn't like it. Beats me, I'm sure not all women are like this. If any of you married guys are getting good sex on a daily basis then you are some damn lucky SOB's!

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1 View Post
    My wifes excuse is stress, she says she's always stressed out because of the kids which doesn't put her in the mood. I can barely get a piece of ass once a week, she usually just lays there. Before we had kids she was an animal in the bedroom, once I popped her cherry she couldn't get enough but now that we have a 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl she's not interested at all. I thought she might be out banging some other guy but she hasn't, she sometimes says I take too long to get off which is why she doesn't like it. Beats me, I'm sure not all women are like this. If any of you married guys are getting good sex on a daily basis then you are some damn lucky SOB's!
    You may think the problem is the bedroom, but you're wrong.
    She's told you what the problem is and you're not listening.
    Get off your ass & help relieve her stress & she will be more receptive.

Two toddlers are a handful!

You have it easy.....your woman tells you exactly what the problem is
    Get smart quick and start enjoying life
    Mothers on the board.....care to share some enlightenment & help this guy out??

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    You may think the problem is the bedroom, but you're wrong.
    She's told you what the problem is and you're not listening.
    Get off your ass & help relieve her stress & she will be more receptive.

Two toddlers are a handful!

You have it easy.....your woman tells you exactly what the problem is
    Get smart quick and start enjoying life
    Mothers on the board.....care to share some enlightenment & help this guy out??
    I didn't say the problem was in the bedroom, I know what the problem is and I do have things in place to help her relieve her stress. A person can only do so much though, her damn mom calls and wants to gossip for hours every damn night which stresses her out but if I tell her mom to get a life then it won't help anything. There is a WHOLE lot more to it than what I posted. My wife gets stressed too damn easy, the slightest little thing will stress her out which is why we got a divorce and seperated for a while. We have two completely different personalities. I don't let things bother me, if they do then I put a stop to it. She's not that way.....

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    The only difference, imo, is that it is harder to get that "alone time".
    You just have to know how to get alone time...

up until nine years old they won't know whats going on anyway, so it doesn't matter where they are anyway (sleeping, playing, whatever)

When their at nine years old, about the time when some perv at their school tell them what you guys are really doing, just send them over to play with your neighbors kids of the same age... a few hours free time right there. This is usually a compromise, send you kid over for a few hours, and then have your kid and theirs over so they can do it as well.

around twelve or thirteen, they'll start hating you and everything you stand for, so its easy to get rid of them. Just offer your kid and thier friends a ride to the mall and they'll stay there for days pissing off people other than you.

at eighteen, you can kick them out of the house. then theres no excuse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information