Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Reggie Bush part deux

Scott Moore: Cam Newton Was in Room When Cecil Asked for Money

http://www.teamspeedkills.com/2011/2...medium=twitter

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Is there really anyone naive enough, or stupid enough to believe that $cam newton had no knowledge of his father's pimping of him? Surely no one is so blind to things that they believe scam and his pimp.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

When you set and think about it, dad really acted as a pimp in this situation. He did the same thing a pimp would do for his ho, except we are talking sports instead of sex.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Obviously the Heisman selection committee was as they were with Reggie Bush. The NCAA didn't do anything, at the time, because of the money to be made off the little shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Is there really anyone naive enough, or stupid enough to believe that $cam newton had no knowledge of his father's pimping of him? Surely no one is so blind to things that they believe scam and his pimp.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Obviously the Heisman selection committee was as they were with Reggie Bush. The NCAA didn't do anything, at the time, because of the money to be made off the little shit.

They are crooked and even though they allowed it, doesn't mean they believe him and pimp

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I want to know how the NCAA could let him win the Heisman when they had knowledge of this happening in the same year they yank Reggie's 5 year old trophy from him? NCAA and the Heisman are both now a joke IMO.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

You and me both. And before long, they'll be forced to pull it away from him and that'll leave just another vacant spot. Very disgraceful to the award and to the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I want to know how the NCAA could let him win the Heisman when they had knowledge of this happening in the same year they yank Reggie's 5 year old trophy from him? NCAA and the Heisman are both now a joke IMO.

White
    '10 ZR1

What a buncha B.S.

I hope $cam Newton turns out like Ryan Leaf & Jamarcus Russell.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post

What a buncha B.S.

I hope $cam Newton turns out like Ryan Leaf & Jamarcus Russell.

Great news, scum newton is on Dallas list of people they want to interview for the 9th overall pick. I would say there is a decent chance Dallas will draft him and we put a firmer grip on the "laughing stock of the league" title.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

The NCAA wanted to make money off of him, just like Reggie Bush. They will find him guilty in a few years just like Bush.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

i havent followed this that close ...but this is what i dont understand..did anything cam newton do give him a unfair advantage on the field or give him a edge for the Heisman?
    nope..same with reggie ...what they did was against the rules of the ncaa..but i dont believe it should have any affect on the Heisman and or taking it away..we arent talking about roids here or anything

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i havent followed this that close ...but this is what i dont understand..did anything cam newton do give him a unfair advantage on the field or give him a edge for the Heisman?
    nope..same with reggie ...what they did was against the rules of the ncaa..but i dont believe it should have any affect on the Heisman and or taking it away..we arent talking about roids here or anything
    Reggie Bush was ruled ineligible, thus voiding all his accomplishments. Same will eventually come for scam newton.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

facts to ponder...$cam newton's dad is a Bishop in a georgia church...$cam newton has attended 3 universities and has no degree from any of them....$cam newton stopped attending class at awburn as soon as he got back from arizona....real class individuals here and yet people talk about him like he is a god

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    facts to ponder...$cam newton's dad is a Bishop in a georgia church...$cam newton has attended 3 universities and has no degree from any of them....$cam newton stopped attending class at awburn as soon as he got back from arizona....real class individuals here and yet people talk about him like he is a god
    And Bo Jackson is praising him.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    You miss the entire fucking point Shady.

The point is the hypocrisy of the NCAA and the college athlete making money. Just walk up to the microphone (NCAA) and say "we been bullshitting....these guys all get paid and get tons of free shit"....then your honest. Stop being a liar and dishonest is all this is about man.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    You miss the entire fucking point Shady.

The point is the hypocrisy of the NCAA and the college athlete making money. Just walk up to the microphone (NCAA) and say "we been bullshitting....these guys all get paid and get tons of free shit"....then your honest. Stop being a liar and dishonest is all this is about man.
    oh i know that. ncaa is heavy in ridiculous regulations etc. I just dont like how the ncaa gives these athletes awards..then years later takes them back.

the piss poor judgment or breaking of rules is bad..but in terms of athleticism it doesnt change anything and the people should be able to keep their awards

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

But we ain't talking about anybodies athleticism Shady.

98' trans am

But we ain't talking about anybodies athleticism Shady.
    true..while i have always been into sports..playing wise..i just dont understand everyone's vested interest in this athlete's personal life..especially something so little like this..if he was selling drugs or smacking women etc i could understand.

the hatred of this kid for his dad or him trying to make money or w/e ..and people calling him scam newton and hating on him instead of focusing on his great season and his performance.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I think it is more about being a hypocrite with putting oneself out as a student athelite...and claiming ignorance blah blah blah and being percieved a hypocrite/liar.

98' trans am

I think it is more about being a hypocrite with putting oneself out as a student athelite...and claiming ignorance blah blah blah and being percieved a hypocrite/liar.
    true ..i see that ..from what i have watched on him..he seems really odd..like he isnt all there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information