Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Pretty depressed

I've got to get this off my chest.

So i've been chasing this girl for like the last 2 months, went on a few dates, flirted, texted like non stop, made out, almost as if we were say boyfriend/girlfriend. She said that it was kind of a busy time for her right now(her sister was getting married Aug. 9, and she was planning it.), and that she didn't want to get too formal. I told her I understood. She stopped texting me Friday night, and last night, I text her and told her that I would be by her work to install the stereo and speakers she bought. She said that's cool and that she was sorry for not texting at all during the weekend, she was busy with the wedding and family leaving on sunday. Again, understandable I guess. So today, after I finish installing all that crap and taking like 7 hours out of my fucking day, she decides after I leave to text me saying that she doesn't want me to take this the wrong way, but she got a formal boyfriend yesterday. I haven't felt this crappy and angry in a long time. I don't even know what to do. I'm pretty sick of God dangling a carrot out in front of me, then ripping it away and spitting on me. This kind of shit ALWAYS happens to me. I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time and somehow manage to find myself in the "friends zone".

On a side note however, I can thank her. I went to the gym today for my Chest Day, and ended up putting the most weight up that I've ever done. Put up a whopping 375 pounds on the bench press. My max before that had been 300. Apparently being filled with rage and NO-Xplode is a pretty awesome combination?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Sorry if I sound sorta cold but there is a lesson to be learned here: Friends (especially girl friends) cost $$$$. If you're gonna be put out about it then don't do it.

murdered out 06 z06

bitches be crazy

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

useless beyatch, sounds like she was leading you on for a while. I found my self having the same problem when i was younger. Dont be too nice or else they just keep stringing you along. Line up a few and make sure the others know they have competition. Anyways thats my .02 cents??????????

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Invite her over for dinner one last time. Cut up small enough to fit a peice per freezer bag (gallon-sized). I usually split it right down the middle, half the bags can be used for a stew, like throw some carrots and taters in there n' shit, and the other half start marinating them for the grill, some lime juice, cumin, cilantro, and some other shit. She should last you a good while.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    Apparently being filled with rage and NO-Xplode is a pretty awesome combination?
    I wish my girlfriend would piss me off more often.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

If your to nice to just one girl and they know you don't have anyone else on the line they don't think your desired as much. When dating make sure they know other chicks are into you. There's no need to over emphasize it to them though or else they'll think your just trying to prove something. Make it subtle, but known.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Sorry if I sound sorta cold but there is a lesson to be learned here: Friends (especially girl friends) cost $$$$. If you're gonna be put out about it then don't do it.
    I wasn't complaining about $. she bought it, i just installed it and was paid $60. I should have asked for more though. I'm just pissed that after all that she strung me along till after I completed it. Fuck that!

Don't think another thing about it. You're only 19 and there are plenty of girls out there. Some good; most bad... Find a good one and keep her - problem solved.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Dumb cunt..

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

Honestly dude......you're 19. Get over it and move the fuck on. Seriously. I'd give both of my left nuts to be 19 again!!! You should fuck everything that moves right now!! Everything. Black, white, asian, hispanic, eskimo, fat, skinny, cute, ugly, tall, short, mentally challenged...EVERYTHING!!! Your best years are yet to come. You don't know that because you haven't been there yet. One day you'll look back when you are older and think..."that 'ol nitrox28 was right. What a great guy. Thank you nitrox28!!" Now quit bitching and start fucking. Everything.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post
    Honestly dude......you're 19. Get over it and move the fuck on. Seriously. I'd give both of my left nuts to be 19 again!!! You should fuck everything that moves right now!! Everything. Black, white, asian, hispanic, eskimo, fat, skinny, cute, ugly, tall, short, mentally challenged...EVERYTHING!!! Your best years are yet to come. You don't know that because you haven't been there yet. One day you'll look back when you are older and think..."that 'ol nitrox28 was right. What a great guy. Thank you nitrox28!!" Now quit bitching and start fucking. Everything.
    hahah

woo hoo for being 19.

I sleep.. blow ungodly amounts of money on my car.. and work.. and see gf.. thats it... and if I didnt see my girl I would blow even more ungodly amount of money on my car......bitch owes me 90 bucks.... thats like 1/20 of a moser!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

yep listen to us ole men.............enjoy being 19 and play the field.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

at 19 try and tag everything you can.
    chalk this one up as a lesson.
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Be grateful you found out now. Stuff always seems to hurt more when you put yourself into it, but if it didn't hurt then you wouldn't have known the good stuff while it was good.

You are young and there will be better fish in the sea. There are a lot of women like that.

When my wife and I started dating we only dated for one month, then she went back to her "boyfriend" and I went back to my three girlfriends. Six months later we started dating again and have been together ever since.

When we started up for the second time she said she liked me a lot and didn't want to become too attached... In other words, she wanted to be "single" a bit longer... Which I had no problem with despite the fact that to me she was th hottest gal I had dated in awhile. Fortunately I had three other girlfriends to keep me busy while we were apart.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    I've got to get this off my chest.

So i've been chasing this girl for like the last 2 months, went on a few dates, flirted, texted like non stop, made out, almost as if we were say boyfriend/girlfriend. She said that it was kind of a busy time for her right now(her sister was getting married Aug. 9, and she was planning it.), and that she didn't want to get too formal. I told her I understood. She stopped texting me Friday night, and last night, I text her and told her that I would be by her work to install the stereo and speakers she bought. She said that's cool and that she was sorry for not texting at all during the weekend, she was busy with the wedding and family leaving on sunday. Again, understandable I guess. So today, after I finish installing all that crap and taking like 7 hours out of my fucking day, she decides after I leave to text me saying that she doesn't want me to take this the wrong way, but she got a formal boyfriend yesterday. I haven't felt this crappy and angry in a long time. I don't even know what to do. I'm pretty sick of God dangling a carrot out in front of me, then ripping it away and spitting on me. This kind of shit ALWAYS happens to me. I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time and somehow manage to find myself in the "friends zone".

On a side note however, I can thank her. I went to the gym today for my Chest Day, and ended up putting the most weight up that I've ever done. Put up a whopping 375 pounds on the bench press. My max before that had been 300. Apparently being filled with rage and NO-Xplode is a pretty awesome combination?

holy shit girls are bitches! my god...
    if it makes u feel any better i know a guy who BUILT an entire car for a girl, then she dumped him right after it was done.
    i seriously hate girls, id punch her for ya if i could.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    yep listen to us ole men.............enjoy being 19 and play the field.

x2 my friend

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

you should be like "oh hey, i forgot to install a cross over, it'll sound better" and when she says ok, go back in and start hacking wires.

Grey
    2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM

Listen up dude, your 19, go after more tail and enjoy being single, believe me one day you will look back and say, damn i wish i was 19 and single.

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Dumb cunt..
    X2 in laments terms, hahaha

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information