Thread: Pranks

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Pranks

Don't know if this has been done before,but what pranks have you pulled on others?

I came home one time and told my mom and dad that I was getting married to my girlfriend because I got her pregnant. Mom hit the roof,not because I was dating a Mexican at the time,or the fact we was sexually active. It was her thinking that the only reason we was getting married was because she was pregnant,we didn't use protection in the first place, and she thought she was an Illegal.(she was perfectly legal )

So Mom is going off dad looks at me then at mom tells her to shut up because I am BS'ing them. then he looks at me and asks" why did you have to get her going" to which I said to make a prank on you cause I knew you wouldn't fall for the other part.

silver
    2002 ws6

once i filled a shopping bag half full of oxy\ace mix, and threw it beside my buddy who was welding. it exploded very loudly.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Don't know if this has been done before,but what pranks have you pulled on others?

I came home one time and told my mom and dad that I was getting married to my girlfriend because I got her pregnant. Mom hit the roof,not because I was dating a Mexican at the time,or the fact we was sexually active. It was her thinking that the only reason we was getting married was because she was pregnant,we didn't use protection in the first place, and she thought she was an Illegal.(she was perfectly legal )

So Mom is going off dad looks at me then at mom tells her to shut up because I am BS'ing them. then he looks at me and asks" why did you have to get her going" to which I said to make a prank on you cause I knew you wouldn't fall for the other part.

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145153

And you posted in that thread
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    but that was about your lame prank This is about pranks that anyone pulled. What I said was an example of better pranks

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    but that was about your lame prank This is about pranks that anyone pulled. What I said was an example of better pranks
    Only one with proof of mine Was going to update my thread when I seen this, guy walked into my prank today before I got to work. Said it scared the living shit out of him and he wasn't the happiest! Looks like lame prank turns into Great prank But enough hijacking, back to your regularly scheduled thread

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

My brother parked his car along side the curb/yard. As usual leaving tires straight. I knew he wouldn't notice, and it was instinct at that time how to get in and leave. So when he was asleep I got in car, started it, and turn tires full lock to the curb, then backed the wheel until it was looking normal. He gets in, looks over shoulder, hits gas, over the curb into the lawn. If it wasn't for me laughing my ass off watching him leave he probably wouldn't have even figured it out.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    My brother parked his car along side the curb/yard. As usual leaving tires straight. I knew he wouldn't notice, and it was instinct at that time how to get in and leave. So when he was asleep I got in car, started it, and turn tires full lock to the curb, then backed the wheel until it was looking normal. He gets in, looks over shoulder, hits gas, over the curb into the lawn. If it wasn't for me laughing my ass off watching him leave he probably wouldn't have even figured it out.
    I can see a speeding car going through a lawn

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

when i worked at a golf course i would dissable the reverse buzzer and leave all the carts parked in a single file row ...... all in reverse it pissed off so many old guys who would just hop in and hit the pedal

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by davidz28 View Post
    when i worked at a golf course i would dissable the reverse buzzer and leave all the carts parked in a single file row ...... all in reverse it pissed off so many old guys who would just hop in and hit the pedal
    I love undoing the straps holding the bags on the back. Soon as they hit gas all clubs and fag fall onto ground.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I love undoing the straps holding the bags on the back. Soon as they hit gas all clubs and fag fall onto ground.
    wow they keep fags in golf bags now? or is that the new term for Caddy?

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

That's the term for the idiot that dives to try and save the clubs.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

That's the term for the idiot that dives to try and save the clubs.
    Works I guess

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

We filled my service managers office with used tires, floor to ceiling last week. The service manager in turn got my used car manager back by putting bearing grease all over his phone. He didn't realize it until too late, he had an ear full of bright red grease.

There was a video on YouTube of a guy that walled up a hallway in the office building he worked at. He confused alot of people!!

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

back in 2000 a tech at the ford dealer i worked was in a bathroom stall taking a dump and another tech snuck in a rolled a lit yellow smoke bomb under the toilet,all you saw was dude's pants around his ankles and yellow smoke billowing out from the top of the stall,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Red97GTP View Post
    We filled my service managers office with used tires, floor to ceiling last week. The service manager in turn got my used car manager back by putting bearing grease all over his phone. He didn't realize it until too late, he had an ear full of bright red grease.

There was a video on YouTube of a guy that walled up a hallway in the office building he worked at. He confused alot of people!!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0XdthbOkMU&feature=related[/ame]

Thread Information