Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side...

So i'm sitting here listening to some mellow tunes on my computer and "Pass the Dutchie" was playing and i did some research on the song. It appears that this version of the song is the "wholesome" version that they changed the lyrics to so it wouldn't be about kids smoking weed. "Dutchie" is a jamacian cooking pot. The real version is "Pass the Kutchie" by a band called The Mighty Diamonds. "Kutchie" is a weed smoking pipe. I'm downloading it now and just did a preview of what i had already, and it's a little different and you can hear what sounds like someone exhaling some smoke.

Just figured i would throw another "chill" song out there for you stoners to enjoy on here.

1966 Corvette Coupe

geezus you should habe been watchin vh1 like 5 years ago... it would have saved you some internet searching...

-me

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by predator
    geezus you should habe been watchin vh1 like 5 years ago... it would have saved you some internet searching...

-me
    I only watch vh1 for the behind the music shit.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan
    So i'm sitting here listening to some mellow tunes on my computer and "Pass the Dutchie" was playing and i did some research on the song. It appears that this version of the song is the "wholesome" version that they changed the lyrics to so it wouldn't be about kids smoking weed. "Dutchie" is a jamacian cooking pot. The real version is "Pass the Kutchie" by a band called The Mighty Diamonds. "Kutchie" is a weed smoking pipe. I'm downloading it now and just did a preview of what i had already, and it's a little different and you can hear what sounds like someone exhaling some smoke.

Just figured i would throw another "chill" song out there for you stoners to enjoy on here.
    Fuck yes, thank you. Got a little blueberry right now so I'm good to go.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

all those weed names are always bullshit, hmmm lets call this one blueberry because we just put it in a bag with blueberrys and it has a faint blueberry smell to it

Thread Information