Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

White
    2002 WS6

Official crappy parked thread!

Saw this on another forum. So I thought I would start one here.

10secWS6 If you can't swing it, then don't bring it

red
    95 Z28

If I took pictures of all the people I saw horribly parked my phone would melt.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Ditto.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    If I took pictures of all the people I saw horribly parked my phone would melt.
    Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    Ditto.
    I say melt away gentleman!
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

well...you guys are in luck. I take pictures of these retards all the time...enjoy.

Not sure if this is a bad parking job...technically...its exactly how it should be lol

not sure who this guy is

White
    2002 WS6

Lmao that wheel chair one is hilarious!

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
    Lmao that wheel chair one is hilarious!
    that was taken in front of Nasa's building on Redstone Arsenal when I worked out there. I still to this day do not know why it was there...
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

White
    2002 WS6

LOL I can just picture a guy parking it there then getting up and walking inside

Black / White

LOL I can just picture a guy parking it there then getting up and walking inside
    you must have never worked for the government I wouldnt put it past them...

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

You never can tell though.

A friend of mine called out someone who was parked in a handicap space and appeared to be walking fine.

He pulled up his pants leg and showed her his artificial leg

She said he got along quite well with it.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by CJREX View Post

A friend of mine called out someone who was parked in a handicap space and appeared to be walking fine.

thats like asking how far along a girl is and she isnt pregnant...you just dont ask some questions unless you want to eat your words...

White
    2002 WS6

The pregnant thing happened to me once... it was awkward too say the least

red
    95 Z28

The pregnant thing happened to me once... it was awkward too say the least
    I've done that as well, but she was very overweight, and I didn't like her anyway (A friend of my buddy's ex-wife), so I thought it was funny
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    I've done that as well, but she was very overweight, and I didn't like her anyway (A friend of my buddy's ex-wife), so I thought it was funny
    haha so you did it on purpose knowing she wasn't pregnant...thats pretty funny.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    haha so you did it on purpose knowing she wasn't pregnant...thats pretty funny.
    No, I had known she was pregnant, and I honestly couldn't tell if she had the baby yet or not. I didn't really like her, but I wouldn't have been that big of an asshole about it. lol I just didn't feel bad about having asked and been wrong

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by CJREX View Post

This happens to me all the time when I'm wearing jeans or dress pants. I even get it more from old ppl. (Cranky bastards) Wife hates I wear shorts all the time in the summer because she hates it when ppl stare at my scars.

I had this one old bird still wouldn't accept I needed the plates till I told her I'll show you my scars if you show me yours? as I pull my pants leg up. She just storms off bitching...

I truly loath assholes that use their parents/grand parents placard for the spot. I'll dime 'em out to the nearest LEO in sight. Yes I'm a prick that way.

White
    2002 WS6

Get em!!!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    This happens to me all the time when I'm wearing jeans or dress pants. I even get it more from old ppl. (Cranky bastards) Wife hates I wear shorts all the time in the summer because she hates it when ppl stare at my scars.

I had this one old bird still wouldn't accept I needed the plates till I told her I'll show you my scars if you show me yours? as I pull my pants leg up. She just storms off bitching...

I truly loath assholes that use their parents/grand parents placard for the spot. I'll dime 'em out to the nearest LEO in sight. Yes I'm a prick that way.
    I only use mine if I absolutely have to. I prefer to park far away from everyone else whenever possible. Most of the time, if I'm going through a relapse, I don't leave the house anyway.

But, just like for me (at least for now, thankfully), not all disability is visibly obvious. My Dad for instance... He died of Emphysema and Heart Disease. He hated having to use that parking spot. Things like Emphysema and heart disease can't be seen by passers by. But walking long distances, especially in heat and humidity, can exacerbate the issue. But, he would tough it out anyway so as not to feel what I think he perceived as appearing weak to others and would just make things worse for himself in the long run. Stubborn pride...

Save the spot for someone that really needs it if you don't. But I agree. Those that use someone else's placard because they are lazy, deserve to be loathed.

White
    2002 WS6

One thing other than the handicap thing, is when I go grocery shopping and Damn near go broke supplying my family. While the person in front of me paid with food stamps and they get into a brand new stinking Escalade while they are talking on their iPhone 5... SMDH

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I only use mine if I absolutely have to. I prefer to park far away from everyone else whenever possible. Most of the time, if I'm going through a relapse, I don't leave the house anyway.

But, just like for me (at least for now, thankfully), not all disability is visibly obvious. My Dad for instance... He died of Emphysema and Heart Disease. He hated having to use that parking spot. Things like Emphysema and heart disease can't be seen by passers by. But walking long distances, especially in heat and humidity, can exacerbate the issue. But, he would tough it out anyway so as not to feel what I think he perceived as appearing weak to others and would just make things worse for himself in the long run. Stubborn pride...

Save the spot for someone that really needs it if you don't. But I agree. Those that use someone else's placard because they are lazy, deserve to be loathed.
    My grandfather died from the exact same thing...he refused to use a wheel chair or a handicap parking spot. My grandma even got him one of those really nice electric chairs and he wouldnt use that either...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information