Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NHL playoffs

This is a discussion on NHL playoffs within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; boston is in deep shit......I was ready to crown Chicago but if you watched the game last night you saw ...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

boston is in deep shit......I was ready to crown Chicago but if you watched the game last night you saw Minn dominate them. I'm not a Kings fan but Quick is a bad dude.....I like watching him tend goal. I still like Chicago's chances but they're gonna have to play better than last night.

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Montreal is looking real good right now. I wonder who will come out of the Ranger/Pittsburgh series? Both teams have been inconsistent.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

pen's have a leg up right now.....I think at the end of the day they might win that series. Boston is the shocker for me.....I really expected them to play better than they have. The dark horse I think are the Kings. They're fast and have an awesome goal tender. Gonna be fun to watch either way.....games are going to start getting real good here soon.

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

I wish I could stay up and watch the west coast games.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

dvr them...then you can FF through the commercials the next day and watch the game in a hour.

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

Boston and Montreal have a long, deep-seeded hatred for one another. I know the tv coined the phrase "Wednesday Night Rivalry" to try and grab more viewers. Price is a fantastic goaltender and P.K. Subban is a great defenseman with a fierce slap shot. I'm not making excuses for the Bruins. They played shitty in Game 3. I'll say the officiating was definitely favoring the home team though. There was a vicious high-stick after the whistle that never got called. Like Jack Edwards constantly says, once the bar is set keep the scales balanced.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I missed the game last night. Fell asleep early, but woke up to see they got their asses handed to them. Minnesota is undefeated at home in the playoffs. Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Pens looked good tonight....or rather NY looked like shit. 15 shots on goal the whole game....that's pathetic. Hopefully Chicago didn't peak to early....they were on a 6 game streak until last night. Minnesota definitely looked better at home.

Red
    2001 ws6

I can't stand jack Edwards . . . He's the biggest homer in the nhl. I thought the Rangers would be able to beat pitt but that's not going to happen anymore. All my picks made it to round 2 with the exception of cbj. The Rangers look terrible and I'll put money Mcdonagh has shoulder surgery in the off season. Nash in 23 playoff games as a ranger has 1 goal, that's a joke.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrillakilla13 View Post
    Sharks because GO SHARKS!!!! This is the year baby!
    Really now.
    What can I say? Honestly, what can I really say at this point? The whole league should feel sorry for us loyal fans of this disgrace of a playoff team.
    2014 Camaro: Check. 2SS: Check. 1LE: Check. 6 Speed manual? CHECK

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

That was pretty bad lol. LA is hot right now.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

these series have tightened up....someone lit a fire under NY's ass. Chicago I believe has to travel Tue and they've had trouble with those guys on the road so there's an above average chance that series could go to a game 7. The wheels fell off of LA for some reason.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I missed the game last night. Fell asleep early, but woke up to see they got their asses handed to them. Minnesota is undefeated at home in the playoffs. Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.
    Go WILD!

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Chicago isn't looking that good the last couple of games. Rangers might be able to close out tonight. Lundqvuist is playing awesome right now.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

You put that pretty nicely lol. Chicago is capable of pulling it off, but they have totally shut down on defense and have went on vacation apparently.

This Montreal/NY game is insane. One minute it's 4-1 and then 5 min later it's 5-4. 3 goals scored on 4 shots in the period.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

that NY game last night was crazy......ton of scoring in that game. Kings have been kicking Chicago's ass up and down the rink but I still feel that Chicago is the better team. Curious to see who wins that series. I figure NY will get it together long enough for 1 more win over Montreal which kinda sucks because Subban is a badass and fun to watch.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

All I can say is wow. Kaner has been a beast these last two games. He always comes through in a clutch game. Game 7 tomorrow. It should be one hell of a game.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yeah....that's been a weird series and both teams play fast. The playoffs in general have been really good this year.

Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

It ended in sudden-death overtime, but the Kings clenched the Western Conference Title.

I'm glad the Rangers made it to the Stanley Cup Finals. There's a huge middle finger to John Tortorella ... but they should still lose to the Kings.

Junior Member 2001SSCamaro#2516's Avatar

Black
    2001 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by LS1FirehawkWS6 View Post
    It ended in sudden-death overtime, but the Kings clenched the Western Conference Title.

I'm glad the Rangers made it to the Stanley Cup Finals. There's a huge middle finger to John Tortorella ... but they should still lose to the Kings.
    Haha, that's unemployed Tortorella once again. Maybe he can move to Russia and coach over there with my other favorite coach, Keenan.

Anyway, Rangers and Kings, I don't know who to cheer for. I guess LA since I am West Coast or the Rangers because they eliminated Montreal. I am a RedWings fan
    though with Chicago being my second favorite team, so hockey is pretty much over for me anyway, but I will not miss a finals game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information