Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 4

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

NFL Week 4

Onward to week 4. Let the smack talk begin

Cowboys killed the skins undefeated record, this week the Lions....

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

gonna be tough havin lions come down here. i wanna see ravens kill jets

Navy Blue Metallic

I don't see them any tougher then the Skins' I actually think the skins are a better team then the Lions

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I don't see them any tougher then the Skins' I actually think the skins are a better team then the Lions
    Skins don't have a front 4 like we do. And Fairley's first game should be this weekend too. We're bigger, faster, stronger and now deeper than, probably, anyone.

How many sacks before Romo's out ? lol

Should be the best challenge we've had yet . Hopefully the offense will show up in the first half this time. That's really what will keep us from winning. That and giving the ball to Best too many times instead of Megatron.

Who's running the ball for Dallas nowadays? (too lazy to look it up)

Navy Blue Metallic

F. Jones is primary, Bryant is playing in multi-position sometimes he's a RB/WR, both are playing injured. I just hope our offense shows up to. They sure as hell didn't help much to win the game. The Center look like ass and almost cost the game several times. As many mistakes as Romo makes in a game last night was the fewest I've seen him do.

The Defense sure as hell did their job and the kicker needs a nice bonus check in his locker after last nights game from JJ. The team has a lot of our issues is injuries but the back ups are starting to gel up.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

local news and espn reporting that all the bad snaps last nite can be accounted to the skins defense making snap calls and costa was confusing them with Romo's. thats why he was never ready, cowboys plan on filing a complaint with the nfl against them

Navy Blue Metallic

sure.....

Navy Blue Metallic

anybody else notice the cockroach crossing the field?

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

hahaha, well that what they saying.

hey did you happen to notice the bad reffing calls last nite?

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    F. Jones is primary, Bryant is playing in multi-position sometimes he's a RB/WR, both are playing injured. I just hope our offense shows up to. They sure as hell didn't help much to win the game. The Center look like ass and almost cost the game several times. As many mistakes as Romo makes in a game last night was the fewest I've seen him do.

The Defense sure as hell did their job and the kicker needs a nice bonus check in his locker after last nights game from JJ. The team has a lot of our issues is injuries but the back ups are starting to gel up.
    Our offensive tackles really blow. They made Minnesota look amazing. And even our coach has said 1 guys spot is up for grabs (Cherilus) and Backus needs to retire, it's def the weakest point on our team.

Navy Blue Metallic

there were several questionable calls last night like in every game.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    local news and espn reporting that all the bad snaps last nite can be accounted to the skins defense making snap calls and costa was confusing them with Romo's. thats why he was never ready, cowboys plan on filing a complaint with the nfl against them
    Haha wow, what little girls. He should fiel a complaint against his center. Defensive players talking shit and calling snaps has been going on since football has been played one team against another. I dealt with that shit in middle school and highschool football the center needs to be aware.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post
    Skins don't have a front 4 like we do. And Fairley's first game should be this weekend too. We're bigger, faster, stronger and now deeper than, probably, anyone.

How many sacks before Romo's out ? lol

(too lazy to look it up)
    I think you should try playing real teams before you start talking like this.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    agreed......also, it's no secret how much I hate Romo and with that said he's a tough bastard. Plays hurt year in and year out........how about Stafford? Has he ever finished a complete season? That's who I would be worrying about as far as going out of the game. Ware is a beast and was getting off the ball like a mofo last night. Gonna be hard keeping him from putting some remember me shots on Stafford.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    agreed......also, it's no secret how much I hate Romo and with that said he's a tough bastard. Plays hurt year in and year out........how about Stafford? Has he ever finished a complete season? That's who I would be worrying about as far as going out of the game. Ware is a beast and was getting off the ball like a mofo last night. Gonna be hard keeping him from putting some remember me shots on Stafford.
    yeah no doubt Orion... i remember hearing i think Gruden was like wow, Ware is coming off the ball faster than the o line. how is he not offsides.

gonna be a tuff game. cowboys are prolly the best team that the lions sill have played thus far

98 Formula
    06 duramax

there's really only 3-4 games worth talking about this week:
    Carolina @ Chicago
    pittsburgh @ Houston
    Jets @ Baltimore

I wanna see how Newton does in Chicago....figure he'll do pretty well really and they should come away with a win IMO. Any other year and that Pittsburgh/Houston game would be very interesting but Pittsburgh hasn't shown me anything this year that says they can run with the big dogs and Houston has gotten their shit together. Houston is a pretty balanced team and Shaub against the burgh's secondary is what will make this one interesting for me. Jets are hanging on but not blowing my skirt up. The Ravens right now are punishing teams.....I don't see them getting away with that against a Rex Ryan D. He'll keep in interesting but I don't think the Jets can score enough points to keep up.

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I wasn't referring to the whole team, I only referring to the front 4. Which was proven last year.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    yeah no doubt Orion... i remember hearing i think Gruden was like wow, Ware is coming off the ball faster than the o line. how is he not offsides.

gonna be a tuff game. cowboys are prolly the best team that the lions sill have played thus far
    I still take Detroit in that game 18-16 over the redskins and 27-24 over the 9ers doesn't exactly impress me. Sure....their D is playing better but their O-line sucks and they can't put points on the board right now. They will need points on the board against detroit. The argument could be made that Tampa Bay is the best team Detroit has played so far.

Arctic White, red/gray

Just dont hurt Rodgers and you guys can have the fastest, strongest and deepest(lol WHAT) front 4. Now Bulaga got hurt and collins two very key players. We need to stay healthy, sure we won last year with 17 injured players but at some point somethings gonna give. Bulaga should be back within 2 weeks though. Atleast we are playing the Broncos and not somone.... you know... good.

Arctic White, red/gray

I still take Detroit in that game 18-16 over the redskins and 27-24 over the 9ers doesn't exactly impress me. Sure....their D is playing better but their O-line sucks and they can't put points on the board right now. They will need points on the board against detroit. The argument could be made that Tampa Bay is the best team Detroit has played so far.
    I personally believe so

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information