Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new hulk movie

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

new hulk movie

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180849...tv-s.60486049-

looks pretty good. theyre acting like the 1st never happened which is understandable because it sucked horribly.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Sweeeeeet!! I didnt see the other one in the theater but this one I am. Is this the same trailer? http://youtube.com/watch?v=QnBNTtgo2mY My flash player is messed up so I can't watch your link.

pie
    free

I am kind of tired of Hollywood remaking the same movies over and over again. While Batman Begins was very good (except for the we made a machine that can vaporize all water in its vicinity except for the people standing right next to it bullshit) this trend of making the same movie over and over again needs to stop already.

They blame piracy for sagging profits and the reason people don't go to the theaters anymore but if they'd take a look at the plethora of shit that's been spewing from their studios lately they'd get a clue.

</rant>

Damn they faked me out. I thought the first monster they showed was the hulk and so I was going to bitch about how shitty he looked. That monster still looks shitty and way too cgi. Hulk looks decent. I didn't see the movie that came out a few years back but heard it sucked. Maybe this one will be better, maybe it won't.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95 View Post
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180849...tv-s.60486049-

looks pretty good. theyre acting like the 1st never happened which is understandable because it sucked horribly.
    Howd it suck? Seriously, I never understood the dislike other than the villain base.

This hulk doesnt look that much different from the last hulk we saw, so I dont see a difference other than a creature to fight now thats not a poodle.

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Howd it suck? Seriously, I never understood the dislike other than the villain base.

This hulk doesnt look that much different from the last hulk we saw, so I dont see a difference other than a creature to fight now thats not a poodle.
    i just couldnt get into the 1st one, it drug on and was too long. really just a boring movie to me. the actions scenes were awesome but the story itself was a bore to me.....

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

this looks good, anything with edward norton is good! This movie will only be cool if the Hulk curb-stomps the other thing's face

The first HULK was kind of a bore, but it couldve had a sequel that wouldve obviously been BETTER, but no, lets re-do it? Its just not needed.

In any case, I dont care, Ill watch this anyway cuz its a comic book movie.

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    this looks good, anything with edward norton is good! This movie will only be cool if the Hulk curb-stomps the other thing's face
    I would love this movie forever if that happened...you got me in the mood for american history X damn it.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95 View Post
    theyre acting like the 1st never happened which is understandable because it sucked horribly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    I am kind of tired of Hollywood remaking the same movies over and over again.
    Guys, they are only acting like the first one never happened in terms of starting over with a new cast, director, writers, etc.

However, this is a sequel to the first one since this movie’s plot starts off where the last one ended.

Edit: Upon further review, I may be wrong.
    Last edited by gwballin; 03-18-2008 at 07:25 AM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    The first HULK was kind of a bore, but it couldve had a sequel that wouldve obviously been BETTER, but no, lets re-do it? Its just not needed.

In any case, I dont care, Ill watch this anyway cuz its a comic book movie.
    wait...this isn't a sequel!??!! that's retarded!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Jennifer Connelly was in Hulk (that alone made it a great move in my book). This one looks pretty good and I've always liked Edward Norton. He's a great actor so we'll see.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Edward Norton is my second favorite actor (next to Bale) so this one looks to be a gooder.

The first movie? Eric who??? Oh yeah Hector from Troy.... 'nuff said!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

That's right, I forgot Eric Bana played Bruce Banner in Hulk. He did a great job in Troy I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    Edward Norton is my second favorite actor (next to Bale) so this one looks to be a gooder.

The first movie? Eric who??? Oh yeah Hector from Troy.... 'nuff said!

05 Wrangler

Anyone see it yet? I'm going to see it today if it's at least decent..

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

not yet but from what i can tell, i think it is a sequel. they start off with banner in brazil like the last one left off. robert downy plays tony stark in this one also, dunno if he does any iron man cameo's though. it looks pretty damn good, i might go check it out later on myself.

SOM
    2002 firebird formula

I saw it last night, I thought it was a good movie. Def better then the first one.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    I am kind of tired of Hollywood remaking the same movies over and over again. While Batman Begins was very good (except for the we made a machine that can vaporize all water in its vicinity except for the people standing right next to it bullshit) this trend of making the same movie over and over again needs to stop already.

They blame piracy for sagging profits and the reason people don't go to the theaters anymore but if they'd take a look at the plethora of shit that's been spewing from their studios lately they'd get a clue.

</rant>

Damn they faked me out. I thought the first monster they showed was the hulk and so I was going to bitch about how shitty he looked. That monster still looks shitty and way too cgi. Hulk looks decent. I didn't see the movie that came out a few years back but heard it sucked. Maybe this one will be better, maybe it won't.

yes you are very right, seems like almost every movie now is a remake of an older classic or comic or a bs trililogy beat a dead horse version of some newer movies. I love movies and the hulk is still pretty cool cause I like it when he gets pissed. However these movie writers are horribly pathetic and need to write something original and good instead of just trying to copy everything. Honestly I dont even know how alot of these writers even have a job or get many movies to screen. They must have alot of money backing them but even still it perplexes me that they can keep writing the same crap over and over. However the comic remakes are pretty cool cause thats what was cool when I was growing up, but they are redoing most other genres' of film and its getting old fast.

Nbm
    2000 Camaro SS

i saw it at the midnight premiere thursday night (friday morning). It was pretty good. I wasn't super impressed. Definitely better than the 1st one. Pretty decent movie in general. Worth going to see.

Watched it last night, it was good. Much better then the last that came out. Straight to the point, none of this crap about how Bruce became the HULK....

^Thats not so bad though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information