Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

mysterious white Z in the neighborhood

Hey, I live in Camarillo, CA and I'm trying to figure out what's goin on. Maybe someone knows this kid.

I can't smoke on the property of the house because my step-mom absolutely hates it. So yesterday in the afternoon, I was sitting on my hood smoking a cigg when this white LS1 Z28 came down my street. I live on a dead-end and usually nobody comes down it, but this white Z just came through my street, turned around, and went back. He slowed down while passing me, but I really didn't think anything of it.

I get back from eating some In-N-Out and I smoke a cigg outside at 11:00 PM. At this time most of the town is asleep. Outta nowhere I hear a V8 and look up and this kid is stopped in the middle of the road. I was thinking wtf was he doin here, lookin to talk or rob something. He sits there for like 10 seconds and then goes down my block again, turns around, and speeds off. I didn't know what to make of it so I took off my tailshades and put them in my trunk. I'm gonna turn up the sensitivity of my alarm this week too. If he wanted to talk idk why he didn't do so, so I'm assuming he's up to no good.

Anyone know him? As far as I can tell it's a white LS1 Z28 with aftermarket rims, tints, hyperwhite or HID headlights, and a loud exhaust (maybe headers, no cats, or just the SLP Loud Mouth). Any advice?

Black
    1998 Formula

F-bodys get stolen for parts too not just mods. My uncle has a 93 Camaro that has been stolen multiple times, they took his whole front end minus engine, so watchout with these mysterious people. My dad has been pushing for me to get a good alarm, like he said " Theres no emptier feeling then stepping outside and not seeing your car where you left it"

Thread Information