1966 Corvette Coupe

my weekend in review...

i would like to entitle this.... STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

ok i went to russellville this weekend, met up some friends and tried to spread the word of ls1.com...

me and my mustang buddy took a GOOD drive up hiway 7 (damn curvey road through the ozarks) when we werent behind slow ass old ladies were were tearing them up pretty well... running in the 70's most of the time...

i just ahve to say... this vette is BAD ASS!!!.... im not bragging or saying that my on only my car is BAS ASS!!! im simply saying OMG i love this car... we ran across some bumper chaser curves (ones so tight you nearly cacth your rear end) and i was taking them at 35 to 45 mph... kicking the rear out a few degrees and comming out of them hard on the throttle... god i loved that drive...

then we came back and i hit up the town scene on saturday night... Rville is notorious for having stallion infestation... the vette brought a little attention and one gt thought he had to have some... so after catching me at a light we let the cars in front of us space about 300 yard and we went from around 20-25... you know that sweet spot in first gear... he was fucked... after i rolled on the throttle and got all squirly right next to him... i grabbed and started pulling him hard... he was at my rear bumper quick... then i yanked her into 2nd and ran away from him... he pulled up next to me and the girls that were in his car were laughing at him and giveing me the "eye of love"... from that point on he made sure he was no where near me in the line of cruisers...

then a like 97ish sthang lined up beside me... and i cant lie he held pretty tight... though he got me in the low rpms of second and by the time i had her wound out we were running wayyy to fast for main street... we caught a train and he rolled down his window and said "that thing is fucking fast"... we pulled over at a car wash where i found out he had pretty much a bolt on 4.6 with gears and full exhaust...

while we were there some of his freinds came up (all msutang ppl) and started talking... he started talking to the guy that had the fastest pony there and ask him if he thoght he could could take the vette in a run and he said i quote "man i dont fuck with LS1's those things are scary" (hence the horses mouth)... i nearly fell over...

that was pretty much my weekend partied with some ppl and had a girl walk through the house with nothing but a shirt on... which is kinda odd... i mean of all teh clothes to leave on just a shirt? her bare butt was pretty funny...

then tonight i went shopping with a chick from around here and came home... ill get a pic up of me and my buds cars up in a few minutes...

-me

Red
    93 Camaro V6(I know lame)

of the chick anyway...

sounds like fun tho man, good job killin some mustangs

1966 Corvette Coupe

PICS:

sorry all i have are a coulpe of angles of the same shoot...

Last edited by predator; 04-09-2006 at 06:48 PM.

Red

that my friend, is one sexy car

i thought i read a while back that it was a ZO6? either way its still damn nice

1966 Corvette Coupe

prolly thinking of my post that i found out it was a z-51... only to find out all frc's are...

Red

maybe im a noob about vettes here, but what is FRC?

Red

never mind, i know waht it means, Fixed Roof Coupe

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

You have a date in august with my L buddy, Hell I will come to russelville and pick on stangs with you

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

My weekend was terrible. First couldn't find anything to do, it was a parents weekend for the school, all the girls I knew were with their parents and even the sluttiest ones don't want to fool around when her mom is sitting next to her. Went to a club and the girls there brought their parents too. Normally the place is pretty hot if there isn't a good party, but now everybody's just standing around having drinks with their parents listening to music. So we left at 1am or so.
    Then I did something really stupid. I wasn't intentionally trying to do anything wrong, I just wasn't thinking. I don't want to put anything too descriptive, but it involved alcohol, a loaded gun and a cop. Nobody got hurt, and I got away from the cop, but it was scary as shit.

I thought I had a bad weekend. Most of Saturday I was sick from high mold counts and pollen. I think I'd rather have a heart attack that the senario you just described.
    Last edited by johnd; 04-10-2006 at 07:30 AM.

NBM
    '00 Z28

My weekend involved me getting my Z-28 out of the garage and going to the normal meeting spot for some racing. I ran once which you can read about in the kills section. What you can't read in the kills section is that the cops came in to break us up as usual. Well, maybe ten feet in front of one of the cops some ricer in a 2nd gen eclipse tore out of the parking lot. That got the cops pissed and they took off after him. He kept running.

Thread Information