[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

my mom's 70 year old cousin pistol whips a would be robber..

Police: Man, 71, pistol-whips would-be robber, 29 | Regional: Southeastern PA - Home

71-year-old pistol-whips attempted robber - phillyBurbs.com : Quakertown: trumbauersville, trum tavern, pistol-whipping,

Word to the wise: Don’t rob grandpa. He may be packing.
    A 29-year-old Richland man learned that lesson the hard way when he allegedly tried to rob a 71-year-old man outside a Trumbauersville bar Saturday and was pistol-whipped for his efforts.
    According to state police, Jack Leslie Enger attempted to rob Robert Tompkins, also of Richland, as he was leaving the Trum Tavern on Broad Street shortly before midnight.
    Tompkins told troopers that as he got into his car, Enger grabbed the door while holding his hand in his pocket as if he had a gun, according to court records. The accuser told police Enger said, “Give me your money, I want your money.”
    But while Enger had his finger in his pocket, Tompkins had a real gun.
    State police said Tompkins pulled out a gun from the storage compartment on his driver’s side door and as he pointed it at Enger, Enger grabbed the barrel.
    The 71-year-old and the 5-foot 6-inch, 219-pound 29-year-old fell to the ground as they struggled for the weapon. Tompkins was able to pistol-whip the other man in the face with the gun and wrestle it away, state police said. He pointed the gun at Enger, got back in his truck and drove away to call 911, according to state police.
    Troopers said as Tompkins was being checked by paramedics, he spotted Enger leaving the bar.
    “That’s the ... guy who tried to rob me, that’s him right there,” Tompkins began yelling. Troopers arrested Enger, whose face was dripping blood and who had a black eye.
    “Good. That’s what (Enger) gets for trying to rob him,” said Kim Levenick, the bartender on duty at the time of the incident.
    Levenick, who said she didn’t know what had been going on outside the bar, described Tompkins as a “nice guy, quiet.”
    Enger was taken to St. Luke’s Quakertown Hospital where he was treated. Tompkins was not injured, said state police.
    Enger was charged with robbery and related offenses Sunday morning and arraigned by on-call District Judge Leonard Brown in Bensalem. He was sent to county prison on $175,000 bail.
    Last edited by Spaz; 04-13-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Now all I can think of is the scene from super troopers
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Silver
    98 Camaro

As the old saying goes "Don't mess with the old guy... he didn't get old by being stupid!!"

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i should ask him if he wants to borrow my T/A to use as the bat mobile... he's being called the "clint eastwood of trumbauersville"... aparently being a "spaz" is hereditary...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

the one downside is that he may now have hepatitus c... the robber has it and from all the bleeding my moms cousin may have contracted it...

Victory Red
    2000 SS

Heck yeah! Good Guys = 1 Bad Guys = 0

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

here is a better article...

71-year-old pistol-whips attempted robber - phillyBurbs.com : Quakertown: trumbauersville, trum tavern, pistol-whipping,

Word to the wise: Don’t rob grandpa. He may be packing.
    A 29-year-old Richland man learned that lesson the hard way when he allegedly tried to rob a 71-year-old man outside a Trumbauersville bar Saturday and was pistol-whipped for his efforts.
    According to state police, Jack Leslie Enger attempted to rob Robert Tompkins, also of Richland, as he was leaving the Trum Tavern on Broad Street shortly before midnight.
    Tompkins told troopers that as he got into his car, Enger grabbed the door while holding his hand in his pocket as if he had a gun, according to court records. The accuser told police Enger said, “Give me your money, I want your money.”
    But while Enger had his finger in his pocket, Tompkins had a real gun.
    State police said Tompkins pulled out a gun from the storage compartment on his driver’s side door and as he pointed it at Enger, Enger grabbed the barrel.
    The 71-year-old and the 5-foot 6-inch, 219-pound 29-year-old fell to the ground as they struggled for the weapon. Tompkins was able to pistol-whip the other man in the face with the gun and wrestle it away, state police said. He pointed the gun at Enger, got back in his truck and drove away to call 911, according to state police.
    Troopers said as Tompkins was being checked by paramedics, he spotted Enger leaving the bar.
    “That’s the ... guy who tried to rob me, that’s him right there,” Tompkins began yelling. Troopers arrested Enger, whose face was dripping blood and who had a black eye.
    “Good. That’s what (Enger) gets for trying to rob him,” said Kim Levenick, the bartender on duty at the time of the incident.
    Levenick, who said she didn’t know what had been going on outside the bar, described Tompkins as a “nice guy, quiet.”
    Enger was taken to St. Luke’s Quakertown Hospital where he was treated. Tompkins was not injured, said state police.
    Enger was charged with robbery and related offenses Sunday morning and arraigned by on-call District Judge Leonard Brown in Bensalem. He was sent to county prison on $175,000 bail.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I was hoping it would've been a 70 year old woman. Would've made it absolutely perfect.
    Hope he doesn't get the Hep

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Someone said Shenanigans one too many times....

Hope he didn't get the hep, but good for him for standing up for himself.

Sent using my telèfono

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Reading this answer a few questions I had.

Good Guys +1.

Robber is lucky he wasn't shot dead.

Navy Blue Metallic

Almost forgot........Shenanigans

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Now all I can think of is the scene from super troopers
    What, like he said 'Shenannigans'...? That was just on the other night, I watched it again. I love that movie...

----

Aww he said it above me first

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post

Good Guys +1.

That's racist!!

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Good Guys +1.

Yeah I was wondering why it was a pistol whipping and not a shooting as well. That explained it. But watch out now, since the criminal is still alive, he can probably sue the guy somehow...

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 1LOMARO View Post
    As the old saying goes "Don't mess with the old guy... he didn't get old by being stupid!!"
    The version I know is:

Never mess with old men - They are too old to fight, too old to run, they will cheat to win, and will most likely just kill you and be done with it.
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 04-13-2012 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Ninja Edit just remember one more part

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

The version I know is:

Never mess with old men - They are too old to fight, too old to run, and will most likely just kill you and be done with it.

Navy Blue Metallic

Also I forgot to add they will also cheat to win

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Good for Gramps!

Should be a lesson to all would be robbers. Today, more and more Americans are packing. And with good reason.

I hope goes well for him and that blood tests come back clean.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Awesome!
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Thread Information