Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Nuclear Cat Will End All LS1Powerhouse's Avatar
    Edwardsville, IL (So. IL Univ. of Edwardsville)

Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

My Idea For My GF's Birthday. (Ladies Come In!)

Edit: Not Just For Ladies!

This may be corny or seem gay to some of you guys but I felt like doing something sweet for my girlfriend on her 18th birthday.. So if you have any additions to the plans so far that'd be great.. I'm pretty much up for anything.

We're both still in high school and thus still live with our parents.

Her Birthday is Saturday and I plan on going over there early in the morning and making a trail of long stemmed roses down the stairs from her bedroom to her kitchen counter where a fish bowl with a single goldfish will be placed. On the backside of the bowl I want to place a note saying something along these lines, "Of all the fish in the sea, you're the one for me!" Followed by "I Love You."

I play baseball and have two games that day, first at 10 AM and then at Noon, so plans will have to be put on hold for awhile, probably until about 2 PM. After this I plan on taking her on a picnic at our favorite park then feeding the ducks.

After all this, a close family friend has a dance recital that we'll be attending from 5 until about 7, so once again, plans will be put on hold.

Then finally after that I plan on taking her out to a nice dinner at an elegant restaurant, one that we haven't eaten at yet.

Following dinner I plan on taking her to an open hill in the middle of the country and watching the stars until she gets tired.

Then.... I'm going to take her home and tuck her in bed and read her one of her favorite stories from when she was a little girl.

And thats the night I have planned so far...

Any other idea's or changes to the plans are more than welcome, so feel free.

Ladies on this site I'd like to know how this would make you feel as well.

Thanks for your time, I know it was a long read.
    Matt
    Last edited by LS1Powerhouse; 05-08-2008 at 11:23 AM.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

not a lady but after the fish bowl. you could leave a gift card so she could get a nice dress or just shop somewhere. and when she get there have her ask the person working if they has anything for her there. (name)
    then it will have a gift card to another store and so on.

i did this for the wifey i few years ago. i had it start with a manicure/ peticure, haircut, then four stores. with a starbucks card in between stores.

it was the best.

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Powerhouse View Post
    This may be corny or seem gay to some of you guys but I felt like doing something sweet for my girlfriend on her 18th birthday.. So if you have any additions to the plans so far that'd be great.. I'm pretty much up for anything.

We're both still in high school and thus still live with our parents.

Her Birthday is Saturday and I plan on going over there early in the morning and making a trail of long stemmed roses down the stairs from her bedroom to her kitchen counter where a fish bowl with a single goldfish will be placed. On the backside of the bowl I want to place a note saying something along these lines, "Of all the fish in the sea, you're the one for me!" Followed by "I Love You."

I play baseball and have two games that day, first at 10 AM and then at Noon, so plans will have to be put on hold for awhile, probably until about 2 PM. After this I plan on taking her on a picnic at our favorite park then feeding the ducks.

After all this, a close family friend has a dance recital that we'll be attending from 5 until about 7, so once again, plans will be put on hold.

Then finally after that I plan on taking her out to a nice dinner at an elegant restaurant, one that we haven't eaten at yet.

Following dinner I plan on taking her to an open hill in the middle of the country and watching the stars until she gets tired.

Then.... I'm going to take her home and tuck her in bed and read her one of her favorite stories from when she was a little girl.

And thats the night I have planned so far...

Any other idea's or changes to the plans are more than welcome, so feel free.

Ladies on this site I'd like to know how this would make you feel as well.

Thanks for your time, I know it was a long read.
    Matt
    Also not a lady but for my .02 cents most of it seems good with the schedule you have to work with but I would skip the whole reading a childhood book. Seems more creapy then romantic.

Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    not a lady but after the fish bowl. you could leave a gift card so she could get a nice dress or just shop somewhere. and when she get there have her ask the person working if they has anything for her there. (name)
    then it will have a gift card to another store and so on.

i did this for the wifey i few years ago. i had it start with a manicure/ peticure, haircut, then four stores. with a starbucks card in between stores.

it was the best.
    Haha any input is good man! And thats a great idea, thanks!

Mystic Teal
    1999 Camaro Z28 - A4

Quote Originally Posted by 00 formula View Post
    Also not a lady but for my .02 cents most of it seems good with the schedule you have to work with but I would skip the whole reading a childhood book. Seems more creapy then romantic.
    I was thinking that to but she was just talking about it the other day... She asked me if I'd ever read it and I said no... Just a thought to show her that I was listening to what she was saying... She never thinks I do... So I thought I could prove her wrong.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'm not a chick... but i am alesbian trapped in a mans body...

here is what you do...

go out in the woods or open field some where (get permission from the owners first) (and try to find a spot that isn't really windy) and set up a table and two chairs... a nice satin red table cloth and place settings... get two cornish hens (small rotisary chickens) and some veggies and a potato... put them in a cooler to keep them warm and leave that out there...

then... whilie she knows nothing of this drive her out there and then blind fold her and walk her there...

after that she will let you ram her in the tight ring stink pit...

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'm not a chick... but i am alesbian trapped in a mans body...

here is what you do...

go out in the woods or open field some where (get permission from the owners first) (and try to find a spot that isn't really windy) and set up a table and two chairs... a nice satin red table cloth and place settings... get two cornish hens (small rotisary chickens) and some veggies and a potato... put them in a cooler to keep them warm and leave that out there...

then... whilie she knows nothing of this drive her out there and then blind fold her and walk her there...

after that she will let you ram her in the tight ring stink pit...
    not creative enough get original, no movie scenes.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

also you could take her to a zoo or something...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

just something i've done before... accept i rented out two horses for the day and we rode them around soem trails and when she said she was hungry i took her to the spot... my two problems were the food got a bit to cool for me (she said it was fine) and it was windy as hell...

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

How about horseback riding to a cool picnic spot? Not super original but a great time.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

a lady once told me the best gifts are ones that show you notice personal things about her ...i.e. my wife love this on authors books but never buys herself them....so i got her the newest book for her birthday,some hotomales and a starbucks card......

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

just something i've done before... accept i rented out two horses for the day and we rode them around soem trails and when she said she was hungry i took her to the spot... my two problems were the food got a bit to cool for me (she said it was fine) and it was windy as hell...
    That's freaking hilarious, I posted mine before i saw this.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

How about horseback riding to a cool picnic spot? Not super original but a great time.
    ummm.... scary.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

get out of my head!!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

sounds good to me, bro!

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Save this stuff for when it will count. You 2 will be broken up sooner rather than later.
    '07 MAZDASPEED6 GT
    '96 Mystic Cobra #5615

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    Save this stuff for when it will count. You 2 will be broken up sooner rather than later.
    great way to help him out we have all benn there. some didn't have the internet help.
    help out a little. or don't post.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

don't forget to pee in her butt...

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

ummm.... scary.
    Well something about horses I guess makes women...um...open up..? J/K

This was a large part of my second date with my wife (we were 18 at the time). I can honestly say it was one of the most memorable dates I've ever had (before you start, not for any sexual reasons).

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Well something about horses I guess makes women...um...open up..? J/K

This was a large part of my second date with my wife (we were 18 at the time). I can honestly say it was one of the most memorable dates I've ever had (before you start, not for any sexual reasons).
    it was my ex's first time on a horse... she loved it... my wallet didn't though... renting two horses for a day is a bit expensive..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information