"now,you pissed us off!!" Trouble maker's Avatar

My good friend has lost his battle with cancer.

A few of you might have remembered my post about my elderly friend who had lung,liver,and cancer that had spread to his brain.Yesterday,after I had visited him,not less then two hours,he is gone...as I was leaving the visit,he had reached out to me with his hand and as he did this,he and I both knew
    that this was our last visit together.I will miss this guy dearly......

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Sounds like you got to say good bye properly at least.

RIP!

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #2364

Sorry for your loss, It seems as if every time you turn around someone else is battling cancer.

This is the guy you used to take places right?

So sorry to hear about his passing. Good on you for being a friend to him. I'm sure he apreciated it. Need more people like you in the world.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble maker View Post
    A few of you might have remembered my post about my elderly friend who had lung,liver,and cancer that had spread to his brain.Yesterday,after I had visited him,not less then two hours,he is gone...as I was leaving the visit,he had reached out to me with his hand and as he did this,he and I both knew
    that this was our last visit together.I will miss this guy dearly......
    I'm sorry for your loss. It sure does leave an empty space in your gut, huh? I lost my friend 10 or 11 days ago (ME isn't sure yet) and we buried him on Monday. I was a pall bearer and that was one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life. He was 24 and we believe he died from complications of diabetes. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss. Try and rest assured that he doesn't feel the pain and agony from that horrible cancer anymore.

black
    85 suburban for now

sorry for your loss

Black
    2001 Trans-AM WS6

Condolences on your loss.

Black
    1996 Trans am

Unhappy

i know how u feel man , i went to visit my bestfriend (like a brother) we have been best friends since childhood ,really really close, and last year he got died valentines day, and 4 days later on the 18th, which is my birthday we buried him on my birthday, it was the hardest thing i have ever done in my life. It hit me so hard my wife had to take to to the hospital and they had to give me pretty much like tranqulizers to calm me down and i was out of work for 2 weeks. I couldnt believe it that it had happened, we were just like hanging out tuning our cars together the day before, and the next morning his uncle is knocking at my door on valentines day at 2:30 am in the morning waking me up telling me he got in a car accident and got thrown out and landed on his head and then later that day died in the hospital. and we buried him on my birthday and i had to go up front and speak for his eulogy! Really really hard , to explain how bad it hit me , and his mom asked me to be the godfather of his baby so i am her godfather now. And after all that happend 3 months later my dad passed away, and that was way to much for me to handle, i went out there today and visited him as a matter of fact, his grave is so beautiful. So bro trust me i know how u feel man it hurts bad, i cried so hard when my best friend died, and even harder whenever my dad died!!!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i'm sorry for the losses of all of those above, my almost lost one of my uncles to a quad bipass, and my other uncle had quad bypass today.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Condolences on your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by turby View Post
    This is the guy you used to take places right?

So sorry to hear about his passing. Good on you for being a friend to him. I'm sure he apreciated it. Need more people like you in the world.
    yes..here he is on the left with his wife...he had a fully restored 72 chevelle wagon,that today I found out by his will,that he wants me to follow the hearse to the private burial service on Sunday.The family is having a short service for close friends and family on Saturday.It will be an honor driving his car(which he loved as we love our cars)and being right behind him to his final resting spot.
    Last edited by Trouble maker; 02-22-2007 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by camarostripes96 View Post
    i know how u feel man , i went to visit my bestfriend (like a brother) we have been best friends since childhood ,really really close, and last year he got died valentines day, and 4 days later on the 18th, which is my birthday we buried him on my birthday, it was the hardest thing i have ever done in my life. It hit me so hard my wife had to take to to the hospital and they had to give me pretty much like tranqulizers to calm me down and i was out of work for 2 weeks. I couldnt believe it that it had happened, we were just like hanging out tuning our cars together the day before, and the next morning his uncle is knocking at my door on valentines day at 2:30 am in the morning waking me up telling me he got in a car accident and got thrown out and landed on his head and then later that day died in the hospital. and we buried him on my birthday and i had to go up front and speak for his eulogy! Really really hard , to explain how bad it hit me , and his mom asked me to be the godfather of his baby so i am her godfather now. And after all that happend 3 months later my dad passed away, and that was way to much for me to handle, i went out there today and visited him as a matter of fact, his grave is so beautiful. So bro trust me i know how u feel man it hurts bad, i cried so hard when my best friend died, and even harder whenever my dad died!!!
    you are way too young for all that has happened to you.You were very strong to be able to speak at a service and not break down.take care of yourself and just remember that better days are coming..thanks Jim

sorry to hear that my friend...my condolences to you and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss. It sure does leave an empty space in your gut, huh? I lost my friend 10 or 11 days ago (ME isn't sure yet) and we buried him on Monday. I was a pall bearer and that was one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life. He was 24 and we believe he died from complications of diabetes. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss. Try and rest assured that he doesn't feel the pain and agony from that horrible cancer anymore.
    Diabetes is another disease that can put you down quick if it can't be controlled.As for empty,you hit it right on.I've had a lump in my throat the size of Texas that will not go away.You are correct in him not suffering,and I am grateful for at least him not suffering anymore.Thanks again...Jim

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    Sounds like you got to say good bye properly at least.

RIP!
    yes..I did feel the connection,and I am thankful to have had one last moment with my good friend....

Quote Originally Posted by tnhillbilly View Post
    Sorry for your loss, It seems as if every time you turn around someone else is battling cancer.
    Damn Cancer sucks..I wish that I would hit the lottery,because I would donate a huge portion to finding a cure for this God awful disease..It really get's you thinking if they already have a cure for cancer though...do you realize the revenue that chemo,radiation,etc generates...one chemo treatment for Wally was 3500.00.and he went three times a week,two weeks a month.His radiation treatments were 7500.00!!I called him the million dollar man,and he would still muster up a laugh..

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that's terrible news, i hope the best for his family's future.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I am sorry for your loss. Cancer has taken too many family/friends that it is sick. It is just sick...
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Impounded

silver
    02 modified z28

Sorry for your loss.
    May you have many blessed years.

Thread Information