Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

My day in the vette!

Well i take the vette to the girls house. anyways after i leave i am in the left lane its backed up because someone is turning so i look in my mirror there's no one coming so i turn into the right lane start to accelerate and an avalanche decides to do the same and cut me off! i slam the brakes (my abs doesn't work cause of w/e reason its saying service them) so my car goes a little sideways and i just miss the idiot. after that i go home than leave to go see my buddy. i am turning right there is a car in front of me he turns i turn right after he goes into the middle lane, i go all the way to the far right lane start to pass him he decides to almost hit me i again slam the brakes and honk the horn. almost got hit twice cause people don't seem to check a second time to see if there is someone there just assuming that no one has pulled out f*** i was pissed off. so after all of that i decide to go to the last friday night drags my first run ever i run a
    2.1051 60ft
    5.7578 330ft
    8.7258 1/8
    84.76mph
    11.2508 1000ft
    13.3708 1/4
    105.61 mph
    That was my very first run ever car is completely stock and my tires need to be replaced there are very bald. After the two close calls i go and have some fun!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Wrong section

Glad she didn't get hurt

Impounded
    gmcheviac

2.73 or similar gears?

black
    98 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by brendan.9 View Post
    Well i take the vette to the girls house. anyways after i leave i am in the left lane its backed up because someone is turning so i look in my mirror there's no one coming so i turn into the right lane start to accelerate and an avalanche decides to do the same and cut me off! i slam the brakes (my abs doesn't work cause of w/e reason its saying service them) so my car goes a little sideways and i just miss the idiot. after that i go home than leave to go see my buddy. i am turning right there is a car in front of me he turns i turn right after he goes into the middle lane, i go all the way to the far right lane start to pass him he decides to almost hit me i again slam the brakes and honk the horn. almost got hit twice cause people don't seem to check a second time to see if there is someone there just assuming that no one has pulled out f*** i was pissed off. so after all of that i decide to take a cab back home I was so shook up. I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked to my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
    fixed

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Shame on all those folks for not checking for someone illegally passing on the right.

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

i was in the city thats why i was passing on the right cause the left lane was blocked cause someone was turning than thats when i got cut off i didn't know you couldn't pass on the left in the city?? wasn't on the highway!

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by CJREX View Post
    Shame on all those folks for not checking for someone illegally passing on the right.
    LOL.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Cool story bro.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

You'd shit in Houston. They don't see f-250's..

Thread Information