Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

My crazy night downtown.....(Little Long)

Very hectic/crazy night I had downtown.

Well, I went to the bobcat's vs. Wizard's game with 2 of my freinds. We decided to leave early because they started to play sloppy and get landslided on (mid 3rd quarter). Well, if you've ever been to downtown d.c. where the verizon center is you already know how crowded that area is. Well as we were walking back to the parking garage we saw a group of kids that we knew from school standing in front of the subway just talking and hangin out.

Well there was an Econoline police van, a crown victoria police car, all sitting at the intersection across from them, well we paid it no mind but about 15 min. into just standing there talking we see them flashing there lights and they floor it across the intersection with their sirens blaring, and they pull up on the corner next to us and get out.

Two of these swat looking guys came up to us asking all these questions, "Where do you all belong?", "Why are you all here?", then he tells us to put our hands on the wall and spread our feet he got like 4 other swat looking guys out on us since there was 6 of us and he had a search dog on us.

I of course listened to him, but 2 out of the 6 of us were showing resistance, they weren't trying to obey him and they were saying something to em and backing away, all of a sudden there were two officers in front of each kid one officer grabbed the kid and slammed em on the ground the other kid fled but the 2nd officer quickly caught him and tackled him, the other 4 of us were just standing there in the position the officer's left us in (huge crowd had developed by now, tourists with video cameras etc.). The other 4 officers were talking on there walky talkies and were heading back to the econoline van, they just left us there waiting.

Well, as we see them on the ground the officers were on top of them and put the both of them in handcuffs and walked them back to the econoline van on the corner beside the subway and slammed them up against the side and started to search them, one of the kids had a .44 mag, the other had a syringe and what looked like a ziploc bag of marijuana.

The one officer looked at the 4 of us and said something to the other officer and he threw the kid that he searched (one with the syringe and weed) into the crown vic with two other officers in it.

The officer that came up to us quickly searched us and we each had nothing (including me) and told us to get out of the area right now or we will suffer just like our buddies.

Well, sorry for the long read but I just had to tell you guys, pretty crazy how these officers are out here. We were just minding our on buisness and they came over and started fucking with us.

Sucks you can't hang out with your freinds while they are waiting for their train without being bothered by the police.

Sorry for the long read, just needed to share with some people.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Don't hang out with criminals

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

No idea they were criminals man, seen them at school many, many times, just goes to show you never truly know what people do.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Yeah...scary shit that some kid is carrying around a 44 magnum around with all those people in the area. Hopefully they confiscate it. It's low lifers like that who get more strict gun laws pushed upon us law abiding citizens.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

waste of a .44

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I wouldn't be hanging around with those guys again.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Trust me, i'm not.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Dress like Urkle, no one will mess with you. Might get beat up, but the popo won't come near ya. What works for me is car shirts, jeans with various engine fluid stains and NO hat. Wearing a cap is a good way to look like a punk kid...

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Never wear a jersey. Wear a jersey and you will get singled out.

murdered out 06 z06

shooting up weed!!!! wtf?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post

Sucks you can't hang out with your freinds while they are waiting for their train without being bothered by the police.
    There's a big difference between "Hanging out with friends, getting bothered by police" and "Hanging out with armed criminals, while the police are making the city safer by not having some moron shoot somebody"

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    There's a big difference between "Hanging out with friends, getting bothered by police" and "Hanging out with armed criminals, while the police are making the city safer by not having some moron shoot somebody"

This.

And the cops probably saw a deal go down. They don't just hang out waiting to harass a group of dickheads hangin' out on the street corner. They either had a tip or good reason to come over and do their job. I don't think they were out of line at all.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Stuff like this makes me real glad that I live where I do.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    This.

And the cops probably saw a deal go down. They don't just hang out waiting to harass a group of dickheads hangin' out on the street corner. They either had a tip or good reason to come over and do their job. I don't think they were out of line at all.
    I don't know man, they were waiting for a train as far as I know, they could have been dealing drugs or they could not have been.

Police in this city are very stereotypical you just would not understand until you live here and watch the kind of things they do, they see a group of black kids hanging out at night they automatically assume that they have some kind of illegal possesions on them, in some cases it is true, but I still don't feel like what they did was right, although I wasn't there the whole time so i don't exactly know what went down, but still kinda messed up they had to search me and my other two freinds when we obviously weren't in the area the whole time.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I don't know man, they were waiting for a train as far as I know, they could have been dealing drugs or they could not have been.

Police in this city are very stereotypical you just would not understand until you live here and watch the kind of things they do, they see a group of black kids hanging out at night they automatically assume that they have some kind of illegal possesions on them, in some cases it is true, but I still don't feel like what they did was right, although I wasn't there the whole time so i don't exactly know what went down, but still kinda messed up they had to search me and my other two freinds when we obviously weren't in the area the whole time.
    Don't go throwing up the race card

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Dress like Urkle, no one will mess with you. Might get beat up, but the popo won't come near ya. What works for me is car shirts, jeans with various engine fluid stains and NO hat. Wearing a cap is a good way to look like a punk kid...
    I dress normal, I just had on a wizards jacket a wizards fitted baseball hat, a pair of jeans, and some white air force ones, doesn't look anything like a criminals outfit imo?

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Don't go throwing up the race card
    It's the truth, it sucks but it's true. You would not truly understand unless you've lived out here.

Silver
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

How can you say that what they did was wrong? They found a .44 magnum! They obviously knew what they were doing

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by Krazydan View Post
    How can you say that what they did was wrong? They found a .44 magnum! They obviously knew what they were doing
    It obviously wasn't their fault, the cops are just racist. The police probably planted the weapon on those poor kids.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Krazydan View Post
    Thats why I said I wasn't there the whole time so I don't know what happened before we got there.

I'm just mad they searched me and my two freinds when we were obviously Not in the area of the supposed "criminal activity" the whole time.
    Last edited by Transamws6; 11-29-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information