i thought i would share this with yall, on the fourth this year i headed down to the beach on base where in a span of 3 hours i had downed a bottle of jack and more beers than i could count. i ended up passin out on the beach, when i come to, a little girl was drawing on my back with about 20 of my friends standin around laughing, i got up flipped them off and passed right back out face first in the sand. from there i guess the military police arrested me, took me off the beach on a 4 wheeler and tried there best to wake me up for about two hours, thankfuly my 2nd class petty officer saw this and cussed the mp til they agreed to release me, i guess i even puked on one of them.... they tke me back up to the barracks, where they put me in the shower to wake me up.... thats were i start remembering things again, i woke up and thought i was taking a shower so i stripped all my clothes off.... it was a pretty ugly night...... best part was my sargent saw me get arrested and pulled me to the side monday morning to have a long talk and to laugh at me