Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

The most Retarded people in the world

What is the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say about cars or anything else in the matter.

So I was hanging out with these two girls and some friends partying. They start telling a story about getting a flat. It goes like this...

Our car got a flat and we didn't know how to change a flat tire and I don't think we had a spare, so we walked about 2 miles to a store. We went into the store and thought of the idea to buy DUCT TAPE to fix our flat. Luckily for us when we went to the cashier he asked what were we going to do with the duct tape. We replied "we got a flat and we are going to put the tape over the hole for a temporary fix." He told us that we couldn't do that, that it would not work.

Is that not the most retarded thing you have ever heard. Not only are they stupid enough to think that the could fix a flat with duct tape but did they ever think how they were going to get air back into the tire. I guessed the would do what HO's do to everything else. BLOW ON IT!!

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

I had a friend that wanted to put a performace cam in his 2 stroke Suzuki RM250.

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

I saw a pink, yes I said pink, riced out Cavalier that said " Non Domestic"

Quote Originally Posted by zbizkit View Post
    What is the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say about cars or anything else in the matter.

So I was hanging out with these two girls and some friends partying. They start telling a story about getting a flat. It goes like this...

Our car got a flat and we didn't know how to change a flat tire and I don't think we had a spare, so we walked about 2 miles to a store. We went into the store and thought of the idea to buy DUCT TAPE to fix our flat. Luckily for us when we went to the cashier he asked what were we going to do with the duct tape. We replied "we got a flat and we are going to put the tape over the hole for a temporary fix." He told us that we couldn't do that, that it would not work.

Is that not the most retarded thing you have ever heard. Not only are they stupid enough to think that the could fix a flat with duct tape but did they ever think how they were going to get air back into the tire. I guessed the would do what HO's do to everything else. BLOW ON IT!!
    damn that IS pretty f'in stupid

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightnin99 View Post
    damn that IS pretty f'in stupid
    when they were telling me it, I was laughing so hard. I was like this is so stupid, I would have thought they were lying, but you just can't make up shit like that up. I think they may have gotten a little offended when I hit the floor rolling...

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

I have a co-worker who told me that he has a 1969 shelby GT 500,I mean really bragging it up. so I went by his house the car was outside but he wasn't there, so I looked at the car and seen the the nice little 302 nestled between the frame, with an auto. trans, and it was a coupe, not a fast back, But he does have a 65 shelby GT 350 "clone" with a 347, but upon asking him about it he just said it was a special shelby coupe, and I asked him about the 302(I ran the #s so I know it's a 302 block) he said it came from the factory with a 347, there was no way it was a 347, it had original intake, carb, ex. manifolds etc. and I don't think the 347 stroker kit came out until maybe the late 90s? I thought he was a dumbass. This same guy was giving advice to a guy who has a 2002 silverado, who was complaining it didn't run right, and that he has no idea about cars/trucks in gen. the guy with the stangs told him to go home and change the distributor cap and rotor, and try re-jetting it. LMFAO
    2006 impulse blue G.T.O
    Iron Block 408
    Cam
    Pacesetter ceramic coated L.T.s
    LMII exhaust
    K&N CAI
    Ported TB
    Custom Tune
    FAST 90
    ZEX 125hp wet shot

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

My girlfriend asked if she could drive.

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    My girlfriend asked if she could drive.

Thats almost as retarded as mustang buyers

blue
    2000 SS

I had a guy tell me one time "they haven't made a fast trans am since pontiac stoped making the straight eight"

A freind of my inlaws has a 94 mustang gt with 3 cobra emblems 1 under each gt emblem told me its a special edition cobra gt and that it is faster than the newer cobra's because its a combination of both.

And the other good one was a guy at the parts store see's my scout and starts rambaling away and goes on to tell me that his 81 corvette came with the most powerful small block chevy ever made. I say I thought that they were the slowest vette's ever made and he says thats because they way 6200 pounds from all the emissions crap they put on them in the early 80's

black
    95 z28, 05 Altima

Quote Originally Posted by IHSS View Post
    I had a guy tell me one time "they haven't made a fast trans am since pontiac stoped making the straight eight"

wtf

A freind of my inlaws has a 94 mustang gt with 3 cobra emblems 1 under each gt emblem told me its a special edition cobra gt and that it is faster than the newer cobra's because its a combination of both.

oh my God

And the other good one was a guy at the parts store see's my scout and starts rambaling away and goes on to tell me that his 81 corvette came with the most powerful small block chevy ever made. I say I thought that they were the slowest vette's ever made and he says thats because they way 6200 pounds from all the emissions crap they put on them in the early 80's
    And What? Those engines sucked ass. They have no hp and the emissions slowed it down and weighed it down, but def not the more powerful small block ever

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

When I had my 70 SS Chevelle (not stock motor, it was a 400 small block) that ran 12.5 in the quarter I met a guy who said he had a completely stock 84 Corvette and it would beat me! Later he said that his dad owned an all original 58 Corvette with the stock "original "427!

black
    98 WS6

"Is this a chicken or a fish?"

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

A girl asked me once who England fought during their civil war during the 1600's and if America was involved.

Faster than....

Red
    1998 Cherokee Classic

LS1 Z28....with LT1 badges on the fenders and rear bumper.

Black
    2005 GTO

There's a guy I work with that has a 97 z28 who knows nothing about it or cars in general. One day he was talking to one of the truck drivers that was delivering to our store some how they started talking about mustangs. The truck driver started going off about rearend gears and how 4.11's make mustangs mad fast blah blah so the other guy with the z28 just starts bullshiting with him about rear gears. Then he saying a gt could beat a camaro thats when I had to step in and say BS. Then he starts saying how they have like 300+hp blah blah blah. I said hell know they have like 260-280 depening on the year and there really only putting 240-260 to the wheels(this just boggled his mind i could tell). I said a gt would probably put up a good fight against your lt1 but my ls1 would stomp all over one. Then he starts asking about hp number on his car vs mine and I try to explain the whole ls1 being underated but he looked like he had no clue what I was trying to tell him. This guy also was at a party once talking shit about how his lt1 z28 run's like 12's in the 1/4. Now this z28 is totally ragged out looks like its never been washed or waxed and definetly has stock exausht and it runs 12's i'm calling bs. I would love to run this fool and smoke his ass. I really hate people that talk about cars when they don't know shit about them. If someone is talking about a car I don't know much about I keep my mouth shut and if they ask me anything about it I just tell them I don't know much about these cars.

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

A long time ago me and some friends were cruising in his '68 big block camaro and we stopped at a local cruise in. Well after a while we went to leave and the car didn't want to turn over (battery was dying) and when we opened the hood to look around a "expert" walked up and told us he heard us cranking it and the flywheel was too tight!

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Blown 98 Z View Post
    LS1 Z28....with LT1 badges on the fenders and rear bumper.
    ls1 front end conversion? there's been 4 or 5 in the last month or so between tech and z28.com i think its retarded to to in all honestly

Awaiting Activation BlackBeastLS1's Avatar

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

I had a guy in an 88 hatchback mustang pull up next to me at a light and being dead serious asked me if my car was a 4 cylinder or a v6. i told him 4 cylinder then busted his ass.

I was told WS.6 meant how many cylinders my car has....when i corrected him, he told me that im a young punk and dont know shit about cars....

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKKINU View Post
    I was told WS.6 meant how many cylinders my car has....when i corrected him, he told me that im a young punk and dont know shit about cars....
    someone tried that shit on me before, didnt work out in their favor because of the rest of the people around that know a lot of shit about cars

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information