Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

Angry The MOST F*CKED UP SH*T EVER!!

So Wednesday night/Thursday morning about 2-3 am I am in my room and I hear my dogs barking..no big deal the neighborhood cats taunt them from the fence all the time..( my fence is more of a cinder block wall the cats sit on top and walk around )

Then I hear a scream and some commotion, so I run out there in my boxers and there are like 3 people who have broken into my shed and are in the process of stealing my chrome c5 vette wheels...

They take off with the last 2 and are trying to scale the fence one of them heaved the wheel over and there was some truck running in the alley waiting.. my dog ripped off his shoe but he made it over with the wheel.. one of my dogs is a pit bull/bull terrier mix, the other is an 80lb blue nose pit..and the other guy attempted to throw the wheel but my dog ripped open his leg and he stumbled tossing it into the fence/wall (the concrete wall fucked the wheel up) but he then scrambled over the fence. the truck takes off through the alley and it was too dark to really see any details of the truck or people..i was barefoot so it was pretty tough to run through a gravel and broken glass filled alley..

so i call the police..file a report, show them the shoe and they apparently werent really interested in bringin in the CSI team over some wheels i bought used off of craigslist....

so now i am stuck with 1 vette wheel that has all jacked up chips and scratches in the chrome..and a size 9 white Nike AirForce One..

so i greatly apologize to those interested in the stock wheels i had posted on here for sale i am scrambling to find a good deal on some locally so i can still sell my stock ones.. SPAZ especially sorry i have not gotten back to you sooner on this..

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

wow man what a story glad to hear the dog took a chunk outa one of those duche bags

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

sounds like you have some decent guard dogs. Too bad they couldn't have kept them locked jawed down until the cops came-- I know that sounds harsh. but I hate thiefs.

Besides murder/ rape/ or child crimes - it is the worst in my books.

You work your ass off to buy your stuff, and someone thinks they can sneak in at night and steal it? F them!

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    sounds like you have some decent guard dogs. Too bad they couldn't have kept them locked jawed down until the cops came-- I know that sounds harsh. but I hate thiefs.

Besides murder/ rape/ or child crimes - it is the worst in my books.

You work your ass off to buy your stuff, and someone thinks they can sneak in at night and steal it? F them!
    Amen to that

Trans Am owner
    former

wow, i hate leaving stuff away from where its protected. thats why i never store any of my rc stuff in the garage.

so.... in order for someone to know you had them in there. they must ahve found out somhow. did you tell anybody about having the wheels?

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

No but I have swapped the wheels in my drive way before and my neighborhood is always busy

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

cant you claim insurance or anything?

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

I rent and don't have home owners insurance and my car insurance is 1000 deductible plus I got em on craigslist so no reciept

That sucks man, hope they catch the guys. Thanks for letting me know what was going on.
    Ciao,C

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Sucks man.. put up some electric fence goodies or nasty sharp things in inconvenient places; and then shoot 'em when you hear them scream. Okay.. but that would be funny. Did they take anything besides the wheels? Sounds almost like they knew where to look and what to look for. They may have seen you store them. Just a thought.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

do u think the guy on craigs list was shady and could have somthing to do with it?

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

Nah it was an older guy that lived 45 min away that sold em to me he had rims on all his cars

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    do u think the guy on craigs list was shady and could have somthing to do with it?
    i would bet on that

Red
    98 Formula /93 Z28

Well they have some balls to go into a yard with two pitbulls to steal some rims thats for sure.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    That's exactly the kind of thing I'm getting at. I lived in some ghettoass places before and ONLY when I posted a car for sale on Craigslist (no addy, but phone number) and people saw the For Sale sign in it I got ONE phone call asking me all about the car and what I was asking. Few days later it's broken into overnight and they went directly for what they wanted and didn't even bother popping the hood to see what else there was.

Gotta watch out when posting for sale signs on stuff and listing info about them on websites.

BTW: I made out on insurance though. lol those morons made me some money that came in handy.

pie
    free

I have an uncle who lives in Tempe. He always has to be careful keeping stuff locked up. He's had neighbors leave their garage door open for a second to go inside and they'll come back out to find stuff stolen. Crazy.

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

welp this haz potental to be one of the epic ownage threads... everyone key your eyes out on ebay/ creigslist and shit for 3 wheels...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Where you at in Tempe? I live over by Broadway and Dorsey. My house was broken into and all the good stuff (gold, guns & jewelry) was stolen back in 06. I now have the house alarmed. It's kinda like locking the barn door after the horse got out but at least it won't happen again.

Sorry to hear about your wheels.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

bummer.............well at least your dogs made them pay some for stealing your wheels and they didnt get a complete set

Black
    2010 Black Camaro 2SS

I live near the 10 and the 60

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information