Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

nws Most crazy video online?

Holy fucking shit

Dude...how INSANE is that. It's a little Gory, so beware. My god, he was fucking pulling it and lifting it up. With all the bouncing betty mines in nam' I imagined this probably happened to a couple people, but seriously, wtf would you be thinking. "HEY ARE THOSE MY LEGS!?!?"

White
    01 SS Vert

I'm afraid to click....

red
    2002 ss camaro

wow

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Nah. There's much worse.

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

I had a conversation with my regional safety director one day and told him that if you hit someone that you shouldn't hit the brakes until they clear the wheels. I used to run a heavy wrecker so I've seen some nasty stuff.

NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

that made my stomach turn

nbm
    00 SS

That was pretty fuggin sick.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Oh, and by the way, have fun on vacation.

Navy Blue
    2002 Z28 A/4

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

ugh.. Thats tough way to go. When I was younger I would have thought that was wild but now I feel sad for the guy. Just a cop trying to do the right thing and help his people out.

Pewter
    99 Z/28

that sux.

Custom
    2002 LS1

OMG!! ok Ill be the first one to ask, HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE????????????? That is sick, sad and just wrong,poor guy!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 35thLS1 View Post
    OMG!! ok Ill be the first one to ask, HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE????????????? That is sick, sad and just wrong,poor guy!!!
    He's still alive because none of the requirements for (very) short term life were lost. His heart was unaffected so he has a pulse, his lungs were unaffected so he can breathe, and his brain was unaffected in that he was still conscious. Sure he will most likely die shortly, either due to loss of blood, or infection, or missing the lower half of his digestive system.

blue
    1975 camaro

tho it may be real but where is all the blood? im pretty sure there would be alot more blood on the floor than that

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by fbod91 View Post
    tho it may be real but where is all the blood? im pretty sure there would be alot more blood on the floor than that
    The reason he got cut in half was because as he was being run over, the truck driver hit the brakes. If the driver hadn't braked, the wheels would have just rolled over the victims body. However, since the brakes were applied, the victims body was caught between stationary (or at least much slower) wheels and the road, causing his body to be crushed and smeared across the road. While there still is a large amount of blood lost, which you can see not only running fresh on the pavement from the wound, but also dried blood is surrounding as well and leading away from his body towards where the truck came to rest. I can only assume that there is a lot of blood still left in the legs, which would not bleed normally since there is no longer a heart connected to those parts of the body thus there is no longer a force to pump to blood out. Needless to say the victim lost the majority of his blood when his legs left him considering the amount of blood that would be in them, so there's not much for his heart to pump out of the upper half of his body, just enough to keep his brain supplied enough with oxygen to stay conscious. Another possibility I suppose it that the friction and heat caused between the tires and the road could seared some of the would/blood vessels closed as it happened

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    The reason he got cut in half was because as he was being run over, the truck driver hit the brakes. If the driver hadn't braked, the wheels would have just rolled over the victims body. However, since the brakes were applied, the victims body was caught between stationary (or at least much slower) wheels and the road, causing his body to be crushed and smeared across the road. While there still is a large amount of blood lost, which you can see not only running fresh on the pavement from the wound, but also dried blood is surrounding as well and leading away from his body towards where the truck came to rest. I can only assume that there is a lot of blood still left in the legs, which would not bleed normally since there is no longer a heart connected to those parts of the body thus there is no longer a force to pump to blood out. Needless to say the victim lost the majority of his blood when his legs left him considering the amount of blood that would be in them, so there's not much for his heart to pump out of the upper half of his body, just enough to keep his brain supplied enough with oxygen to stay conscious. Another possibility I suppose it that the friction and heat caused between the tires and the road could seared some of the would/blood vessels closed as it happened
    I coulda' sworn I gave the short version of this explanation earlier? It's the locked up brakes that RIP the body in HALF. You can see the skid marks on the ground in the video. He got the worst part too. Right at the end, nice and s-l-o-w-------

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Goat-E View Post
    I coulda' sworn I gave the short version of this explanation earlier? It's the locked up brakes that RIP the body in HALF. You can see the skid marks on the ground in the video. He got the worst part too. Right at the end, nice and s-l-o-w-------
    Yep I just threw it in there as well to hopefully make the explanation a bit more obvious to those who missed it the first time.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

not too bad. I've seen a whole lot of sick shit tho...
    Want to make your penis hurt>? Watch 1 guy 1 screwdriver.....I promise you it never fails.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

k thats def. nasty as hell. I'm still tryina figure out like why the hell are those people just standin there and not calling an ambulance or something....

wow thats a really fucked up way to go... laying there clear headed knowing that there is no way you will live, jsut lay there and wonder,

"15 seconds to go? 10 minutes to go? there are people here but no one can help me, what do i say to them? hey, look, i can pull my stomach skin down over my intestines like a small tshirt on a fat dudes pot belly. oh wait, that kind hurts. oh snap, what are my feet doing all the way over there? i know im going to die real soon and i cant even jerk off one last time... lifes too cruel. hey, taht assholes running off with my lower torso trying to steal my wallet!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information