The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

modulistics investment tip.

Silver is an industrial metal. It gets consumed by photography equipment, electrical circuitry, medical equipment, in addition to jewelry. unlike gold which is primarily jewelry and coinage. you know those heat defroster lines in car rear windows? silver. That shit they squirt in the baby eyes so they dont get infected and go blind? silver. burn cream? silver.

you cant reclaim silver from a pile of old circuit boards or film. its gone. You have to mine more and more. the problem is, it has been at 4-8 dollars for years and the silver mines have all closed up shop, because it costs more than that to mine silver per ounce. So where has the supply of silver come from to supply the manufacturing needs? from above ground stores. The US used to have huge stockpiles of silver. not anymore. its all sold and used in manufacturing.

in red is the year. the first column of numbers is silver production in billions of ounces. the second is silver consumption in billions of ounces.

1998544.0 829.1
    1999548.5 838.7
    2000587.3 871.9
    2001611.8 836.5
    2002607.4 807.1
    2003611.2 817.6
    2004634.4 795.6

well, to make a long story short, the shit is getting used up. Silver (above ground, already mined) is MORE RARE THAN GOLD. and people are starting to realize that. Namely, the chinese, who manufacture a lot of shit that uses silver.

unfortunately for the folks that manufacture shit made with silver is that you cant just open up a new silver mine in a few weeks. it takes years to get that shit out of the ground.

China is buying the shit hand over fist. so is india. they have shitloads of dollars just laying around devaluing, so they are buying the remaining warehoused stocks of silver.

so heres whats going to happen. the price of silver will go to 20 dollars an ounce easily this year. thats a 66 percent gain on any money you use to buy silver.

then, people are going to start unloading family jewelry and silverware and silver sets, old coins etc, and the price of silver price will plummet. if you have no balls, you will sell at 20, if you have balls, you keep hanging on, because there is a legitimate shortage of silver, and I think it will go even higher after a correction.

but take my advice at your own risk.

About a year ago, I recommended to some of my closest friends that they buy silver. but I also told them that oil would be 100 a barrel by this past new year so they dont believe me. (I foresaw war with iran and missed my prediction by about a half a year it seems) but I still have a shred of credibility with yall. so theres my investment tip. if they had followed my advice they would be bitches with 84% ROI. like me.

go buy some silver bullion and make some easy ass money. buy physical bullion.
    Last edited by Modulistic; 04-30-2006 at 08:09 PM.

gray
    07 duramax

you can see the trend better if you look at a 10 year chart.

you dont have much time though.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

If i had some money to invest i would really think about that.

gray
    07 duramax

just go to a coin dealer and throw down 10 bucks a week or so. buy old junk quarters and stuff.

gray
    07 duramax

wow, you could have made 20% if you had just listened to teh modulistic a month ago. dont worry, 20 dollar silver is a given this year. buy some silver, bitches.

buy shares of barclays silver ETF. this is your chance. talk to your broker.

Black
    2001 TransAm WS6

check out slw while your at it. Currently i own GG (Gold Corp) bought 50 shares @ 30.00 currently at 40.67 so im pretty happy so far. All metals are up just like oil. Thank china and india for all this, or actually thank ourselfs for it since we all buy china made stuff and outsource everything to india lol....

Crazy Bitch

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS Camaro

My inlaws have been telling us to do that for a couple years now.

hell, hit up the yard sales and buy a kitchen full of silver shit for $5

Thread Information