Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lil' bush

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

lil' bush

anyone else watch lil' bush on comedy central? god damn that shit is hilarious, any time i see dick cheney on there i almost die laughing

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherl...ml_video=88786

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/l...ts/index.jhtml

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

The first episode was not great, but good enough to keep watching. Every week it gets better.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i absolutely hate it. i hate bush, and i think this show sucks completely. i dont think its funny at all... i like stupid-funny shows, like southpark etc. but lately this is the most annoying show ive seen on television

im not flaming u, im flaming the show lol.

Black
    1987 Regal

I think it is stupid and shows how childish the liberals really are.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

I think its funny as shit! If you can't laugh at it, you're way too serious!

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post
    I think its funny as shit! If you can't laugh at it, you're way too serious!
    lol... im really not too serious... i laugh at a bunch of other stupid shit like south park, and some other immature humor. this show just seems really really really annohying to me. idk why

maybe it has something to do with me hating bush

18D Cock Diesel

I think its funny. Esp. when they went to summer camp and found that the rival camp was an Al Qa'ida training camp. I was laughing hard at those sheetheads. LOL

Oh and Cheney...oh shit! He's funny as shit!! Just mumbles. He's like the Boomhauer of the show!!

And little Tony Blair, Barbara Bush, Condoleeza, Jeb Bush...I think I just like the way the characters portray real people and the artists' (vocal/illustrators) representations of the characters.

I like it!
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

It's a hilarious show, but kind of annoying at times. I'm glad they make fun of all the neo-con's instead of just bush.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    lol... im really not too serious... i laugh at a bunch of other stupid shit like south park, and some other immature humor. this show just seems really really really annohying to me. idk why

Although I haven't seen the show, I have seen the previews. And I must say...

This show was created for all those Bush haters.. So you hating bush - should only make this "funnier" to you. They point out his weakness in public speaking, they make fun of his decisions, etc.

It is typical lib garbage. Instead of arguing true meaningful political talking points. They want to do crap like the Daily Show and Lil Bush,,

all why we Conservatives, have shows like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Quinn and Rose (My favorite), Glenn Beck.

They talk about important issues, and use facts and strong opinions which they deliver to an audience that typically wants to hear the other side of world events. The side, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, CNN headline news (except Glenn Beck), MSNBC, and yes even PBS, .... the side... they don't want you to see.

I do think Fox goes overboad defending almost every topic, But that is the name they have built for themselves. They show the other side, and do so on almost every topic.

yes, I am a conservative, But that doesn't mean I am a Bush "LOVER".

I just don't stoop to Petty, BS -- 5th grade jokes to get my point accross.

Lets face it, How come The Daily Show, Lil bush, and many others like it, use such childish-- exagerations of the truth to tell their "side".. Because the people on their side (AKA like minded people) must be treated like a 5th grader.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    It is typical lib garbage. Instead of arguing true meaningful political talking points. They want to do crap like the Daily Show and Lil Bush,,

all why we Conservatives, have shows like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Quinn and Rose (My favorite), Glenn Beck.
    I am a Glenn Beck fan myself, but are you really comparing comedy shows with news/editorial/talk shows?

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i know its made for bush haters... but still. it annoys me hearing his gay ass voice. besides all that, its just so immature, it seems like it was made for 10 year olds

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    I am a Glenn Beck fan myself, but are you really comparing comedy shows with news/editorial/talk shows?

Well that is they only way they can attract an audience. Air America the major liberal talking points shows--- went bankrupt, because they couldnt hold a captive audience. Therefore sponsors were hard to come by, and without advertising or an audience you have squat!

They're views are soo ridiculous that America refuses to listen.

So there really isn't a counterpart to compare them too.

Yeah there is a bias in all the main stream media outlets, but they are still pretending to not be a liberal talking points show. lol

Glenn Beck is one of my favorites too.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

i know its made for bush haters... but still. it annoys me hearing his gay ass voice. besides all that, its just so immature, it seems like it was made for 10 year olds

BINGO--- 10 year olds; the only mentality that liberal ideas actually appeal to. lol

You my friend are a smart man.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    BINGO--- 10 year olds; the only mentality that liberal ideas actually appeal to. lol

You my friend are a smart man.

18D Cock Diesel

I am a republican and I like lil bush because its a funny f'in show. I like to think of myself a man who can smell bullshit from a mile away. I just think its funny. I don't try to allow a cartoon to sway my opinion of a sitting president.

I love this country and I love my commander in chief.

But at the same time, I like a little comedy too! What the hell is this country coming to if we can't laugh at politics and the infantile behavior of people in general.

Shit any of you seen Carlos Mencia's show (Mind of Mencia)? Now that is a FUNNY show!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Why do you hate Bush so much?

The thing I noticed after I got out of the military and went to college was the extreme bias some of the professors are telling their students. Some give their opinions by accident but the majority are rather free with their liberal/conservative opinions. Even in college not everyone has their own firm opinion/belief and can be easily swayed to believe whatever is popular at the time.

The point is i'm sure the same thing is happening in high schools...and there's more of a impact because they're even more impressionable. If you truely hate Bush then that's great...hopefully you've looked at the issues and him from all points of view. To me it just sucks that he's going to be remembered by our younger generation that way.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post
    I am a republican and I like lil bush because its a funny f'in show. I like to think of myself a man who can smell bullshit from a mile away. I just think its funny. I don't try to allow a cartoon to sway my opinion of a sitting president.

I love this country and I love my commander in chief.

But at the same time, I like a little comedy too! What the hell is this country coming to if we can't laugh at politics and the infantile behavior of people in general.

Shit any of you seen Carlos Mencia's show (Mind of Mencia)? Now that is a FUNNY show!
    lmao... carlos mencia is funny as hell. me not liking the humor has nothing to do with the topic. it just seems immature to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Why do you hate Bush so much?

The thing I noticed after I got out of the military and went to college was the extreme bias some of the professors are telling their students. Some give their opinions by accident but the majority are rather free with their liberal/conservative opinions. Even in college not everyone has their own firm opinion/belief and can be easily swayed to believe whatever is popular at the time.

The point is i'm sure the same thing is happening in high schools...and there's more of a impact because they're even more impressionable. If you truely hate Bush then that's great...hopefully you've looked at the issues and him from all points of view. To me it just sucks that he's going to be remembered by our younger generation that way.
    i guess i shouldnt have said hate. sorry... i just strongly dislike him. i dont know enough about politics to argue about it, so i may be wrong about alot. but it just seems to me that everything i ehar about him, whether it SOUNDS good or bad, he fucks up (in my opinion)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I'm not trying to argue with you bro...everyone is entitled to their opinion and you're a cool dude. It's not everyday that I get to see the political opinion of someone in high school.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I'm not trying to argue with you bro...everyone is entitled to their opinion and you're a cool dude. It's not everyday that I get to see the political opinion of someone in high school.
    lol. well my main political issue that i get heated about is illegal immigration, and bush not wanting to stop it. and the INS giving 400k illegals citizenship, just bcuz of fucking anchor babies and what not...

anyways...

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

i'm still trying to figure out how you guys watch a cartoon and pull all kinds of "liberal vs. conservative" bullshit, its a cartoon thats made to be laughed at, not serious, makes fun of liberals and conservatives alike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information