Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

life really sucks

I havent posted on here in awhile because things have been pretty fucked up around here lately. My father died on Dec. 04 2008, while we were working together on a waste oil tanker, and it exploded. He was only 50 years old. Although my father was never on this or any other forums, i feel like he was part of this (the ls1) community because he bought me my first ls1 powered ta, and then went on to by our CETA and he was even talking about buying another cause he liked them so much. I dont care if anyone cares or not, and im not doing this to get sympathy out of anyone, i just felt like i had to get this off my chest before i just came back on here and started posting pretending like if nothing ever happened.

Yulian M. Nunez

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Sounds like you two were very close. Welcome back Yulian. May he RIP.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Very tradgic

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Sorry to hear about your dad. Welcome back

sorry to hear about that.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

My sympathy in your loss.

He'll always be with you because of your fond memories of him.
    Make him proud.

Black
    2001 Ws6

Hey Yulian M. Nunez

I feel your pain, I lost my stepfather of 23 years on Nov 14 2008. He was drinking with a few friends and everyone got pretty tanked another friend of his knew he had his work gun on him, and as he was giving the gun to his friend it went off. I am not looking to get sympathy but I had to get that off my chest, to tell you the truth it is really hard to deal with but you just have to keep your head up and your father sounded a lot like mine, both cool dudes...RIP

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Sorry to hear that bud...your father will always be with you! Make him proud and never forget him. Rest assure, he is in a better place now watching over you. Time and faith are the only things that can help you now.
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

2004,2008 triumph 675 SE

Sorry to hear about your loss.Welcome back to the mayham.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

My sincere sympathy for the loss of your Dad.

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

No words can change the way you feel, I also lost my father when we were working together at his screen printing business, he had a heart attack at a young age. It gets easier as time goes by but at times it will still hurt. Just be sure to make him proud and keep him in the back of your mind forever. Everyday im thankful for what my father taught me and the experiances we had together, remember the good and not so much the bad.

Sorry for your loss....
    J
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Sorry to hear about your dad. I still think of my parents almost daily. Wish like hell they were still here. Not sure if you ever get completely over it but it gets easier.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Condolences, man. I am very close to mine and I would do ANYTHING for my folks. I was close to my grandparents and great-grandparents and when they left me it floored me. But just remember your dad and the great times you two had...

and he will NEVER leave you.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'm sorry for your loss... sounds like he was a great guy...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28 A4

Sorry for your loss and all my sympathy. I know what you're going through as I lost my wife last year on 1st of June. She died of cancer after more than three years of treatements, surgery and suffering...I miss her...
    It seems that's just the way life is...
    Paul

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

Thank you guys for your kind words, i really appreceiate it. I didnt think id here back from so many of you after my first post, i reread it and im sorry if i sounded like a dick. I would also like to appologize for my vulgar language and say thanks to whomever edited that out. I realize that im not the only one this has happened to, and i would like to extend my condolences to those of you who have lost loved ones as well. But like some of you guys said, there just arent the words to describe what is going on...

I look around at the people i see in public or even relatives and friends, that live dull and uninteresting lives, and realize that my father lived his live to the fullest. He worked hard and played just as hard. And that is one of the things that has kept me going and that im trying to do cause i know he would have wanted me to, but its so hard to try to enjoy myself knowing that hes not here. I continue to strive to make him proud but i just feel so lost without him, he just knew so much about damn near everything.

We were going to open a shop together building motorcycles, he was so excited. He had gotten everything he needed and him and my mother had just signed a 1 year lease on a little shop were we were going to work, and it all just came to a sudden halt. I still had so much to learn from him...this blows. Thanks again for your support my LS1 brethren.

Y.M.N.

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by RAWPWR3 View Post
    Thank you guys for your kind words, i really appreceiate it. I didnt think id here back from so many of you after my first post, i reread it and im sorry if i sounded like a dick. I would also like to appologize for my vulgar language and say thanks to whomever edited that out. I realize that im not the only one this has happened to, and i would like to extend my condolences to those of you who have lost loved ones as well. But like some of you guys said, there just arent the words to describe what is going on...

I look around at the people i see in public or even relatives and friends, that live dull and uninteresting lives, and realize that my father lived his live to the fullest. He worked hard and played just as hard. And that is one of the things that has kept me going and that im trying to do cause i know he would have wanted me to, but its so hard to try to enjoy myself knowing that hes not here. I continue to strive to make him proud but i just feel so lost without him, he just knew so much about damn near everything.

We were going to open a shop together building motorcycles, he was so excited. He had gotten everything he needed and him and my mother had just signed a 1 year lease on a little shop were we were going to work, and it all just came to a sudden halt. I still had so much to learn from him...this blows. Thanks again for your support my LS1 brethren.

Y.M.N.

Open up the shop in his honor

M.R.M. & C.E. Yellow
    01 TA & 02 CETA

Oh i will, its just gonna take some time for my family and i to get back on our feet financially. He was the one bringing in the majority of the dough, but money is the least of our worries now. My father and i are perfectionists, and we always did everything ourselves cause thats how we knew that it was going to get done right. Thats why we wanted to open up the shop together. Now the real shitty part is trying to find someone that has similar work ethics to open it with. It will be impossible to replace him and thats not what im trying to do. I have a couple friends from school that would like to be self employed, but we just finished school and they wanna get some experience under their belts and recouperate some of their funds before opening up a shop. Thanks for your words.
    Last edited by RAWPWR3; 03-17-2009 at 07:13 PM.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Terribly sorry for your loss. He will always be watching over you and I think opening up that shop will make him very proud. By the way, I am your same age, and have the same work ethic, and I believe there is much to be said about that, and the way your father raised you.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

sorry bro, i feel your pain. my dad died died 12-8-04 and introduced us to our first ls1. his birthday was 3 weeks ago. my mom has a new boyfriend and wants to sell my dad's and her house to move in with her new BF. my brother wont leave her house and is only 16. she is offering me her house. all kinds of crazy thoughts going thrue my head

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information