Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Impounded

Unhappy Jay Leno's on the Tv over there. Too lazy to get up dammit

god this guy sucks. no he doesnt just suck he is downright embarassing. so let's see, 2 times the audience erupted in laughter because it sounded like he had just delivered a punchline but then they suddenly stopped when the realized he didnt say anything funny. 1 FEMA joke, one joke about the planet Uranus. when he interviews someone you can tell the person interviewed is just like WTF to some of teh questions.
    whatever, fuck it.

YOW Pookie's gone postal! Motrv8d Steve's Avatar

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by Motrv8d Steve
    you have a question? or you just trying to be cute

Black
    HSV 04'

You guys pay this tool millions every year to read out other over paid moron's grade school jokes....And show typo's from local news papers or poorly spelt instructions on detergent. This sh*t belongs in the monthly volunteer show at the local old folks home!

Not network TV.

The funniet guy on US TV is without doubt Dave Chappelle. THIS guy's funny.

But he's black and his humour pokes fun at stereotypes, so it makes Mr and MRS middle white America nervous, so you'll never see a guy like this doing a show like Leno's

Leno and his fellow late night talk show mates are cue card reading, rich white guys who used to be half ass stand up comics.

Give me a break!

This lame approach hasn't changed on US TV in 50 years. It's just that most of the TV execs are fat old white guys who thinks this 'shtick' is still funny.

A bunch of Range Rover driving, latte sipping, t shirts under their sweater wearing morons!

Quote Originally Posted by Moyso
    You guys pay this tool millions every year to read out other over paid moron's grade school jokes....And show typo's from local news papers or poorly spelt instructions on detergent. This sh*t belongs in the monthly volunteer show at the local old folks home!

Not network TV.

But he's black and his humour pokes fun at stereotypes, so it makes Mr and MRS middle white America nervous, so you'll never see a guy like this doing a show like Leno's

Leno and his fellow late night talk show mates are cue card reading, rich white guys who used to be half ass stand up comics.

Give me a break!

This lame approach hasn't changed on US TV in 50 years. It's just that most of the TV execs are fat old white guys who thinks this 'shtick' is still funny.

A bunch of Range Rover driving, latte sipping, t shirts under their sweater wearing morons!
    Australia Asshole AHOY! because you have no idea what you are talking about. Also why do you hate white people so much? Someone make you sit in the back of the mad max wagon on the way to the kangaroo farm?

I hope a dingo steals your baby, and your cable so you can not be posioned by our TV

NBM
    99 TA

Not network TV.

Give me a break!

If you Dont like Jay Leno then don't watch his show.... I dont like David Letterman because i simply do not find his jokes to be funny, so do you know what i do?? i change the FUCKING channel.

If you Don't like something... dont Surround yourself with it

No one gives a Flying SHIT what YOU think... you live in Australia so go bash some Late Night Aussie Show host and Dont bring your shit around here.

If you dont like Jay Leno... big deal but dont insult a whole nation of people because of it

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

yes i agree with the Austrian dude S'nTFU. oh yea two more things... Conan O'brian and IBL

Black
    HSV 04'

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus
    Australia Asshole AHOY! because you have no idea what you are talking about. Also why do you hate white people so much? Someone make you sit in the back of the mad max wagon on the way to the kangaroo farm?

I hope a dingo steals your baby, and your cable so you can not be posioned by our TV
    All your white t shirts in the wash brother?

Even hi po, the guy from Mississippi agrees with me....

I don't hate white people fool. I am white!

I didn't start this thread complaining about how hopeless Leno was, so get off my case.

Mate, there are no 'kangaroo farms' in Australia you hic, so when it comes to no idea what you are talking about. You win first place champ!

Like I said, I like Dave Chappelle, I think he's very funny. But Leno and his fellow cue card reading friends should be made to work in the entertainment lounge on the lower deck of a cruise ship, where their lame ass 50's 'comedy' will appeal to the adult nappy wearing old folks that run their clocks out on such septuagenarian adventures.

All your white t shirts in the wash brother?

Even hi po, the guy from Mississippi agrees with me....

I don't hate white people fool. I am white!

I didn't start this thread complaining about how hopeless Leno was, so get off my case.

Mate, there are no 'kangaroo farms' in Australia you hic, so when it comes to no idea what you are talking about. You win first place champ!

Like I said, I like Dave Chappelle, I think he's very funny. But Leno and his fellow cue card reading friends should be made to work in the entertainment lounge on the lower deck of a cruise ship, where their lame ass 50's 'comedy' will appeal to the adult nappy wearing old folks that run their clocks out on such septuagenarian adventures.
    He agreed that you need to shut the fuck up not with your argument wiseass. These guys are famous for a reason. Dave chapelle flopped because he is a crazy dumbass who ran to africa to make a "religious" journey.

Leno as much as he annoys me makes more money per show than your imbred ex con family made in a life time. Please feel free to not watch american TV if it upsets you that bad. Im sure australia is swimming with great show for your viewing pleasures

Black
    HSV 04'

He agreed that you need to shut the fuck up not with your argument wiseass. These guys are famous for a reason. Dave chapelle flopped because he is a crazy dumbass who ran to africa to make a "religious" journey.

Leno as much as he annoys me makes more money per show than your imbred ex con family made in a life time. Please feel free to not watch american TV if it upsets you that bad. Im sure australia is swimming with great show for your viewing pleasures
    You start off with a rational (kind of) argument and then let it dissolve into an attack on my family?

I watched it a few times when Australia first took the show on cable. I don't watch it anymore. Australia makes some crap TV as well. The difference is that I'm able to look at it objectively and say so. Rather than accept that I have a different view to yours, you instead abuse my family?

I bet you make your friends and family really proud.

Like I said, I didn't start the thread, so don't shoot the messenger. Possibly a concept you may struggle with. You redneck hic!

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Thank you. I was in noway supporting your American sweet way of living. Get in your pouch aussy. And im from Michigan, kind of a difference there.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

i agree leno sucks. how did this turn into a pissing contest with the aussie. leno jus isnt funny at all. theres nothing to his show. the only thing to lenos credit is hes consistent. if you had chappelle on regular network tv that is done nightly hes not reliable enough. the networks dont want a controversial guy who might jus dissapear to africa cause he had cant handle fame or whatever. they have a show to run. as far as chappelle goes though, i think hes probably the funniest comedian out right now.

You start off with a rational (kind of) argument and then let it dissolve into an attack on my family?

I watched it a few times when Australia first took the show on cable. I don't watch it anymore. Australia makes some crap TV as well. The difference is that I'm able to look at it objectively and say so. Rather than accept that I have a different view to yours, you instead abuse my family?

I bet you make your friends and family really proud.

Like I said, I didn't start the thread, so don't shoot the messenger. Possibly a concept you may struggle with. You redneck hic!
    You take a shot at a country, and a ethnic group with your post so shut up acting like you were innocent. Also its HICK! not like HICC-UP

1978 Corvette

I would like to visits Leno's garage

Black
    HSV 04'

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po
    Thank you. I was in noway supporting your American sweet way of living. Get in your pouch aussy. And im from Michigan, kind of a difference there.
    I know where you're from. You said I was from 'Austria. I thought you were making a joke. Now I realise that you were just a dickhead!

That's what I get for assuming a yank understood subtle humour?

NBM
    99 TA

Hey Moyso... How do they practice safe sex in Australia?

Paint X's on all the Animals that Kick

Black
    HSV 04'

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1
    Hey Moyso... How do they practice safe sex in Australia?

Paint X's on all the Animals that Kick
    Mate, at least we can read and know what an 'x' is.

You boys in Canadia just paint targets on your wildlife!

NBM
    99 TA

Mate, at least we can read and know what an 'x' is.

You boys in Canadia just paint targets on your wildlife!
    1. im not your "Mate"
    2. Its CANADA not CANADIA
    3. Hunting Wildlife is better than sticking your DICK in it.. but i guess that is hard for you to understand

black
    1999 Camaro Z28 M6

This is a good read, keep it up folks!

Black
    HSV 04'

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1
    1. im not your "Mate"
    2. Its CANADA not CANADIA
    3. Hunting Wildlife is better than sticking your DICK in it.. but i guess that is hard for you to understand
    It's Canadia to me champ.

Been watching the Commonwealth games latley?

You guys versus us Aussies?

We are kickin' your Candian asses all over the place.

Swimming, track and field, athletics....You guys suck at sport...

There's like 32 million of you compared to 20 million of us, and we kick you guys like the week little bitches you are.

Stick to moose shooting and ice skating, you freaks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information