Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

puter/blk
    02 CAMARO Z28

its a gery very sad day

Well ladies and gentlemen the little Z is no longer in service 4 p.m. Wednesday my car was taken by a lady that was texting andriving in a head on collision my car was sent it into a thousand pieces all my hard earned money hard work my LS 1 fbody car was destroyed in a split second by careless driver . I. wanted to share my photos and my experience with others and the ls1 form I am still in the hospital 6 broken ribs shattered right leg bruced l7ngs liver. dislocated pelvic broken collarbone but at the end of the day I'm still alive and very grateful. Please make people aware of texting and driving you can change somebody's life out of him in a split second just for answering one stupid text message
    Last edited by WILDKARDBOYZ; 06-16-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    [/SIGPIC]granatelli mafs,slp cold air pkg,smooth bellow,ported tb, msd ignition,lt pacesetter headers,off road y pipe,lm2,100 shot.4l60e by performabuilt transmission level 3 3800 stall and 3.73's gears,cut outs, bmr suspension , control arms, phb, sub frame connectors,3.5 aluminum drive line

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Glad to hear you made it. Keep your head up and focus on getting better.

Cars can be replaced.......

With newer faster ones!

Arctic White
    01 TA / 06 Duc 749D

Awesome that you came out of that with what matters most. Have a speedy recovery and hopefully a faster car when all is said and done.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Glad you're ok. You can replace your Z. Can't replace yourself though.

Good luck with a speedy recovery and find another F-Body.

I hope the careless moron that was texting and driving gets the maximum penalty.

I can't stand people who text and drive.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Glad to hear you came out of it with your life. Saw the car and it's unfortunate but hopefully you can fill the void with a nicer one in the near future.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post
    Glad to hear you made it. Keep your head up and focus on getting better.

Cars can be replaced.......

With newer faster ones!
    ^^^THIS

Glad you can talk about it....Get better, sue the shit out of her & her insurance PAIN & Suffering..........PAIN & SUFFERING

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

That's horrible! My phone is off limits while I am driving. Whomever it is, they can wait until I get where I am going.

So sorry to hear this has happened. But, like everyone has pointed out, the car is replaceable. You are not! Take care of yourself and wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

Ray Charles blue

I am sorry to hear this. I am in Williamsport a few times a week. When you are feeling up to it I will swing by and pick you up and take you out for a drink or to in honor of your Z28.

Mystic Teal Metallic:320c
    1998 Camaro Z/28

some people....hope you have a speedy recovery!

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    That's horrible! My phone is off limits while I am driving. Whomever it is, they can wait until I get where I am going.
    ^^this.

Glad to hear you're okay and alive to tell about what happened. IMO, first time offense should be a mandatory $1,000 fine. Second offense, mandatory one month suspension of driving license.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Man sorry to hear that this happened to you. At least you are alive. If it were me I would be suing for all she is worth. I just don't get why people text and drive. It is close to the same as driving blind folded, you can't possibly see what is going on around you when you are looking at your phone.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

impulse blue
    06 GTO

Glad to hear you are ok.
    I'm also sad to hear about the loss of a Camaro.

Just keep an eye on her court date. Perhaps you can show up in a wheel chair, you can cry, show pictures of your car, perhaps you can bring in members of LS1.com as witnesses, have them swown in....and really try to persuade the judge to increase her sentance/or civil judgement. maybe even bring in the fender and say, "this is all that remains of my baby.." start crying hysterically...ask for a glass of water...
    Last edited by flat-top; 06-17-2013 at 05:55 AM.
    98 Trans Am WS6, sport gold metallic, 6spd.
    05 Suzuki GSX-R750
    '14 silverado double cab lowered

When I step out, I'm gonna do you in.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Glad to hear you're OK! You were quite fortunate. Have a speedy recovery!

I wish you a speedy recovery from myself and all F-body drivers, here in the UK. May all manner of misfortune be visited upon the texting driver!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Glad you are OK, man. Been in a few bad fender benders myself over the years and I swear I have 9 lives. Broken ribs will take about 8 weeks to heal. Not sure on the other issues, but just take it as easy as you can. Don't stress over the car. She sacrificed her life to save yours. That's how I would look at it.

NBM
    2001 Camaro SS SLP# 2646

Man I just looked at your pictures. I'm really sorry for your loss but glad your Ok! Always better a car dies rather than its passengers

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Wow...Man that sucks so bad! Your alive, and that's what matters most! That said, the sorrow over time and money spent on a loved car is a hard one....been there! The only thing I can say to try to make it better is that each car is special when we have them and the next one will be too...you can be sure of that!!! Spend some recovery time searching the country for the next project car, that's always fun! Get well soon bro...hope you have a full recovery!
    2001 WS.6, Borla Adj cat back exhaust, Borla Twin Tips, BBK shorties, High Flow Cats, Y Pipe, UMI strut tower brace, SLP Lid + K&N Filter, Smooth bellow,85mm MAF, Polished Throttle Body, Hurst gumball knob, Hood wrap with Black Stripes, Frost Tune.

SOM
    2001 Z28 (Sara)

Same feelings as all above have said.

YOU ALSO NEED TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO LOOK OUT FOR YOUR INTEREST.

SteveC

puter/blk
    02 CAMARO Z28

Thanks guys for all the support it means alot to me. I think im buying the car back and olacing the ls1 inti a 1952 Studebaker pick up truck..

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information