Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Thumbs down Issue with my girl.....need to vent...

So everything been cool with my chick up until today. So I have been dating her close to six months now. She has been very cooperative and comes over my house every weekend to chill. So this weekend we chilled and everything was cool. She came by friday evening and stayed until sunday morning, but she slept until 12pm and here's the thing she's always coming over and sleeping late unless i drag her out of bed and i'm personally a early riser, i don't mind someones sleeping until 10am but 12pm after a normal night is just being lazy, I actually got up around 830 and in that time, i washed two cars ,cut the grass and left and went and changed a spare tire for my mom's car and when i came back she was still sleep lol.

She also won't clean up or wash dishes unless i specifally tell her to........infact she won't do most things unless i instruct her to. So when she finally gets up i tell her i have somethings to do today and it's best she leave now, she gets a big attitude with me and starts crying talking about I ignored her the previous nite(which is a big lie). So after texting she was sorry, we talked and i asked her what was her expectations of me and she replied i have met and exceeded all her expectations. So she asks me the same question and i tell her my two issues: i had concerns with her sleeping late and not cleaning up when she comes over, and she goes into this tail spin kicking back and arguring me with every little point i make, so i just say have a good night i will talk with you tommorow. A hour later she texts me" If you want your car back let me know. there is nothing i can say to you to help you see i am very sad and i'm sorry, so i guess this is your way of breaking up with me." I'm thinking where the hell is this coming for i never said anything about breaking up or asking for the car, geez(btw i didn't reply) In retrospect......... I have done alot for this girl....She was having issues with her car a month ago and i knew someone selling a 300 real cheap car was worth 6k, but because of our history and the fact it had a few dents he let me get it for a couple thousand and i bought it for her and it has been a dependable car and she really needed it.

I have also been very supportive and willing to talk with her at any and all times. Take her out almost every weekend wine and dine her on my dime and just do a lot in general for her. SO i'm suprised to see the type of reaction. I'm Also concerned this girl overall might lack ambition she has job and a apartment but she doesn't seem to really have a fire lit under her to get things done or really get focused on a career.

Guys what's your opinion on all of this?

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Before anyone asks YES she is very very attractive 9.5/10 and no there will be no pics sorry guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    Before anyone asks YES she is very very attractive 9.5/10 and no there will be no pics sorry guys.

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

You do realize that asking for girl advice on a car forum is like asking for camshaft/cylinder head advice on a Gardening forum, right?

Drama queen

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

She is using you. Period. Sounds like your typical money hungry girl. Bought her a car AND always pay? Lol. She's not wife material that's for sure. I dated a girl like her....extremely hot and had her own place but never seemed to have money and she worked TWO jobs...but I got sick of her after 2 months. I commend you for going 6 months. Looks aren't everything btw.

How old is said female? I'm guessing early to mid 20's. If older, that is unacceptable.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    She is using you. Period. Sounds like your typical money hungry girl. Bought her a car AND always pay? Lol. She's not wife material that's for sure. I dated a girl like her....extremely hot and had her own place but never seemed to have money and she worked TWO jobs...but I got sick of her after 2 months. I commend you for going 6 months. Looks aren't everything btw.

How old is said female? I'm guessing early to mid 20's. If older, that is unacceptable.

She's 29. We started out with both of us paying for dates, however as of late, her money situation has not been the best and I have been stuck with all of the entertainment bills.
    However i do see your point and yes i'm starting to feel used.

White
    '10 ZR1

It also seems like maybe she wants you to break up with her - so that she doesn't feel bad for breaking up with you after all you've done for her.

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Well I guess it's all about what you're willing to tolerate. If you're asking us for our thoughts it seems to me you have already made up your mind and are looking for reassurance - obviously it bothers you and instead of her owning up to it like a responsible adult, she's playing the sob card to make you feel guilty and put all the pressure on you and take it off off herself. This is a classic move that girls do when they are in the wrong. Just an FYI.

I'll note that regardless of what anyone says, you'll still make your own decision lol.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Well I guess it's all about what you're willing to tolerate. If you're asking us for our thoughts it seems to me you have already made up your mind and are looking for reassurance - obviously it bothers you and instead of her owning up to it like a responsible adult, she's playing the sob card to make you feel guilty and put all the pressure on you and take it off off herself. This is a classic move that girls do when they are in the wrong. Just an FYI.

I'll note that regardless of what anyone says, you'll still make your own decision lol.
    As of right I have not made up my mind, and i'm unsure of what i'm going to do.........

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    It also seems like maybe she wants you to break up with her - so that she doesn't feel bad for breaking up with you after all you've done for her.
    I kind of thought that too. Definitely a possibility.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

She just texted me telling me she's not mad and she's sorry and wants to come over to my spot to talk tonight.
    I think i'm gonna reply i need my space at the moment...................

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Texting an apology lol. Yeah, I'd move on.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

You don't have conversations via text. You both are adults...pick up a damn phone and call to speak with the person.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    She just texted me telling me she's not mad and she's sorry and wants to come over to my spot to talk tonight.
    I think i'm gonna reply i need my space at the moment...................
    Texting that you want to come over and talk about stuff isn't a bad thing.....and, I wouldn't be a jerk and not reply. If you do want to work it out, reply back and tell her to come over and talk about it.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have conversations via text. You both are adults...pick up a damn phone and call to speak with the person.
    I don't know - maybe she didn't want to bother him at work with a phone call. She's just asking if they can set up a time to talk - that doesn't seem so unreasonable to me.

red
    95 Z28

Texting is just the way things are done these days with a lot of women. But like JP said, she wants to talk face to face, so no harm no foul there.

Don't break up with her without talking in person with her first. If she makes amends and things get better, keep going. If it happens again and a pattern emerges, move on. It's only been 6 months, so this isn't going to be an earth shattering decision

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

It sounded like they were having this whole conversation via text, but maybe I misunderstood. If that's the case, sure, have her come over and discuss things in person.

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

My advice, talk it over, be honest but considerate, reiterate what you said before but tell her how things make you feel. If she goes off the handle again, then you might need to decide where this relationship is going. If you make up, work things back to her contributing more, or at least do less expensive stuff. Give her time to establish if she is going to change or not, then decide if you can accept her for who she is.

As far as the looks go (and no offense to the ladies), looks are temporary but being "nasty" (in place of a less kind word)is forever.

White
    '10 ZR1

I can't believe the mods are letting you off the hook without posting pics!

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Thanks for all the advice fellas. I replied to her and just told her i need some time and space to myself at the moment. SInce then she has responded with texts talking about "i will give the car back to you", "please take the car back i will not feel right driving it and we are not together." I never said anything about the car or breaking up not sure why she is spazzing......but i got a lot to think about this week...........

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information