Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 2....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Iron Man 2....

Went with Zach tonight. Pretty decent flick. This is how Zach went.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Went with Zach tonight. Pretty decent flick. This is how Zach went.

Click for full size
    awesome, takes me back to when i dressed up as a ninja turtle to go see the first ninja turtle movie, good times indeed............

2011 Prius

Dressed up a bit much, lol...

I am going to see it this week... Hopefully take the car and have a nice day with the other half.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Bet that was a TON of fun man!!!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

by the time the movie was over he was all doped up on air heads and sour worms. Walking in and out of the theatre I bet there were 50 people that said something to him. I saw one kid in an iron man t-shirt and when he saw Zach he had the "Ahhhh shit" look to him. Zach watched most of the movie with the mask on and lifted it every now and then to shove another air head or handful of popcorn in. Memories like these are the ones I'll have the rest of my life. Good times.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Dressed up a bit much, lol...

I am going to see it this week... Hopefully take the car and have a nice day with the other half.
    when you're 6 there is no "bit much". As far as he was concerned he WAS Iron Man.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

by the time the movie was over he was all doped up on air heads and sour worms. Walking in and out of the theatre I bet there were 50 people that said something to him. I saw one kid in an iron man t-shirt and when he saw Zach he had the "Ahhhh shit" look to him. Zach watched most of the movie with the mask on and lifted it every now and then to shove another air head or handful of popcorn in. Memories like these are the ones I'll have the rest of my life. Good times.
    when you're 6 there is no "bit much". As far as he was concerned he WAS Iron Man.
    It stuff like this that makes me want to have children.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

2011 Prius

What? I was raised by a guy who I thought was my dad till about 10... Well long story short, he was a dick. Raised me up in a uptight searious, King of The Hill style. I wanted to act, I got my ass spanked for it... Lets not talk about Holloween, I hate that damn holliday.

THIS IS ME JEALOUS...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    What? I was raised by a guy who I thought was my dad till about 10... Well long story short, he was a dick. Raised me up in a uptight searious, King of The Hill style. I wanted to act, I got my ass spanked for it... Lets not talk about Holloween, I hate that damn holliday.

THIS IS ME JEALOUS...
    well, Zach is 6 and has every halloween costume he's ever worn and still fits into the one from when he was 3 ( buzz lightyear). He's really into wearing them around the house and acting out the parts. He's wore his batman suit completely out jumping off shit and landing on the knees and stuff. I let him have at it because you're only this age once and this time is about the only time you can do it without feeling embarassment. Later in life I'll wish he still done stuff like this. I used to get a little embarassed if he wanted to wear them to restaurants and stuff like that but I just decided that you only live once and there's no one on this planet I'm trying to impress so he can wear them where ever he wants too. If we're going to an upscale place I'll talk him out of it but I'll still let him wear it in the car there and back....just not while we're eating.
    You know how some steak houses give you peanuts to eat? I let him take his soldier nut cracker and he sits and cracks peanuts the whole time. He goes in armed and ready to go. Funny shit.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Very worth it!!

I can't wait until Sara is old enough for this kind of thing. Getting there.

2011 Prius

well, Zach is 6 and has every halloween costume he's ever worn and still fits into the one from when he was 3 ( buzz lightyear). He's really into wearing them around the house and acting out the parts. He's wore his batman suit completely out jumping off shit and landing on the knees and stuff. I let him have at it because you're only this age once and this time is about the only time you can do it without feeling embarassment. Later in life I'll wish he still done stuff like this. I used to get a little embarassed if he wanted to wear them to restaurants and stuff like that but I just decided that you only live once and there's no one on this planet I'm trying to impress so he can wear them where ever he wants too. If we're going to an upscale place I'll talk him out of it but I'll still let him wear it in the car there and back....just not while we're eating.
    You know how some steak houses give you peanuts to eat? I let him take his soldier nut cracker and he sits and cracks peanuts the whole time. He goes in armed and ready to go. Funny shit.
    I just have daddy issues... You sound like a good dad,

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I wanna see this, how did you like it?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    and this is such a small part of the enjoyment you get from having kids. Kids get a bad rap really. Sure, they're a lot of work but it's worth it. I've been very blessed to have my kids.....they're almost perfect as far as behavior goes. Couldn't ask for a kid to be any better really. Zach is so well behaved I sometimes wish he would get in trouble here and there or do something that boys do to get in trouble. He's just a good natured kid.
    Example....and I'm still so pissed about this that I can't even talk about it with my wife without getting worked up over it. I'll be going to the school Monday.
    The teacher has colored cards that have meaning to the kids. Green means you were good, yellow means you got in trouble, and red means you get a note sent home to your parents. He had these cards in k-garten too. In 2 years he's only had green cards......not even 1 single yellow and it's something he's taken great pride in.
    Yesterday his bitch teacher flipped his card to yellow because he had to go to the bathroom after they had a bathroom break. He's crying telling me this and says that he went during the break but had to go again. Now I'm 39 years old and there's still times when I use the bathroom and have to go again shortly there after. Anyhow, she flipped his card to yellow.....only time ever. So later in the day he has to go again but he's afraid that she'll flip him to red so he holds it as long as he can and ends up shitting his pants. The teacher then jumped him for doing that and said she doesn't want to see that happen again. I can't even put into words how pissed off I am about it. All he was trying to do was not get in trouble again when he really should've never been in trouble the first time.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    I can't wait!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    yeah, I liked it. It's Iron Man so what it is is what you get. Won't win story line of the year awards but if you're into a dude in a suit blowing shit up with some humor mixed in then you'll like it.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Yesterday his bitch teacher
    Get a blowjob out of it by chance?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Get a blowjob out of it by chance?
    I hate that woman....he has 1 month left and we're both counting the days. Worst teacher ever. She made him go from loving school to hating it. Plus the bitch can't spell. She marks notes on their work when they make mistakes. She checked off something one time and wrote "Slow dow" next to it. WTF is a dow? I'm guessing she was going to fast grading homework and left the "n" off.
    Another time she told him to "finnish" his work. I put a minus 1 with a sad face next to it and sent it back to her.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

I had the full out Buzz Lightyear suit for halloween when I was about 3. Good times

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    I had the full out Buzz Lightyear suit for halloween when I was about 3. Good times
    yeah, he has the wings and green glasses with little lights in them and all that stuff.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I hate that woman....he has 1 month left and we're both counting the days. Worst teacher ever. She made him go from loving school to hating it. Plus the bitch can't spell. She marks notes on their work when they make mistakes. She checked off something one time and wrote "Slow dow" next to it. WTF is a dow? I'm guessing she was going to fast grading homework and left the "n" off.
    Another time she told him to "finnish" his work. I put a minus 1 with a sad face next to it and sent it back to her.
    That is terrible.

I know Sara is loving going to pre-school....so if that ever happens I will make sure I pull her out.
    Good luck with motivating him to continue going...although I am sure you two know what you need to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information