04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

I'm out. See ya.

Well. Add me to the list of folks on the "I'm leaving, please close my account" list. I have had my fill of the Sarge worship here. And I've had it with Sarge's number one ass kisser Orion.

I'm tired of that old bastard being able to insult people and call them names however he feels, and I'm tired of getting punished by ass kisser #1 for having the nerve to disagree with or stand up to the old bastard.

I know there will be the usual round of "don't let the door hit you in the ass" and "good riddance" and all that. And that's fine. Those of you that feel that way, it's cool. Continue to worship at the altar of Sarge. I won't miss you any more than you'll miss me.

To the rest of you, it's been fun. I've enjoyed talking to most of you here. Life's too short to deal with old assholes and moderators who don't use their authority properly. This is a good site, but there are others. See you guys around.

Let the Schmalgar bashing commence. Have fun with it until Orion deletes this thread.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

we don't delete accounts....you can just not log back in though. Your option. Let me get you started with an impound.

Thread Information