Thread: Identity theft

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Identity theft

So a couple months me and my brother realized chase was charging us 11.99 a month for identity theft protection program. Neither of us signed up for it, so we called and bitch. I checked my old statements and it went back like 13 months. So like 110 dollars or so worth for SHIT FUCK nadda. Like I said, two months ago we both cancelled the service. Well today my brother recieved a package of cellulite cream(like TAP uses) and some miracle cream(like TAP needs to use) and other beuty products. I give my bro a call out at college and ask him if he's gone tranny on me or just found a really ugly chick he needs to pretty up first. He said he never ordered it, called chase and low and behold, over 250 dollars worth of fraudulant charges. Over 50 alone on iTunes, when you can download songs for free. WTF people. He cancelled the card but chase is basically saying its up to him to call companies and get refunds and shit. Worthless cock fuckers. Man...if I could find the person that did it, I swear to god I would knock him out with an uppercut to the jaw and then just start kicking his face and neck while he laid their unconcsious.

On a side note, everything he buys online is through PAYPAL only. So I guess they are full of bullshit promises to.

What's odd though, is all the packages so far have been sent to OUR house. As if they actually did it THROUGH paypal and therefore are required to sent it to the paypal verified address. So buyer beware with paypal. And if he calls them, I guarentee they deny it. Shit, I made a $3,096 purchase on my dads credit card without telling him, when he only uses it to pay satellite and internet bill. So steady payments, then I dropped that on there and he never got a call or anything about suspicious activity.

All I know is tommorrow morning I am cancelling my chase card. I don't do business with shitty companies.

GOD I'D LOVE TO KICK SOMEONE'S ASS RIGHT ABOUT NOW!! If I had my car I could park it overnight at work with the t-tops off and wait for someone to take the bait.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

this is why i use commerce bank and dont buy anything i need paypal to buy. its just not worth it

Black
    99 SS

this is exactly why I try to buy everything with cash, I dont even have a credit card, cause shit like this happens all the dayum time.

Kamen Blue
    05 Segueway

That is messed up. I have a Chase Visa and now I'm going to keep an even closer eye on their statements.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    So a couple months me and my brother realized chase was charging us 11.99 a month for identity theft protection program. Neither of us signed up for it, so we called and bitch. I checked my old statements and it went back like 13 months. So like 110 dollars or so worth for SHIT FUCK nadda. Like I said, two months ago we both cancelled the service. Well today my brother recieved a package of cellulite cream(like TAP uses) and some miracle cream(like TAP needs to use) and other beuty products. I give my bro a call out at college and ask him if he's gone tranny on me or just found a really ugly chick he needs to pretty up first. He said he never ordered it, called chase and low and behold, over 250 dollars worth of fraudulant charges. Over 50 alone on iTunes, when you can download songs for free. WTF people. He cancelled the card but chase is basically saying its up to him to call companies and get refunds and shit. Worthless cock fuckers. Man...if I could find the person that did it, I swear to god I would knock him out with an uppercut to the jaw and then just start kicking his face and neck while he laid their unconcsious.

On a side note, everything he buys online is through PAYPAL only. So I guess they are full of bullshit promises to.

What's odd though, is all the packages so far have been sent to OUR house. As if they actually did it THROUGH paypal and therefore are required to sent it to the paypal verified address. So buyer beware with paypal. And if he calls them, I guarentee they deny it. Shit, I made a $3,096 purchase on my dads credit card without telling him, when he only uses it to pay satellite and internet bill. So steady payments, then I dropped that on there and he never got a call or anything about suspicious activity.

All I know is tommorrow morning I am cancelling my chase card. I don't do business with shitty companies.

GOD I'D LOVE TO KICK SOMEONE'S ASS RIGHT ABOUT NOW!! If I had my car I could park it overnight at work with the t-tops off and wait for someone to take the bait.
    Well that's why...does he shred his statements and what not? Some people prey on college campuses and military bases...they wait for the younger people to throw their trash out and then they dumpster dive. Tell him to shred his shit..

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Im paperless and I got my identity stolen. Have good passwords too. Lost a ton of money dealing with paypal. Not worth it. I dont use it to this day.

Junior Member 2002WS6TransAmT56's Avatar

Black
    2009 CHallenger RT Six Sp

Ever think that the credit card company employee was pissed off at your bitching, maybe she gave out his info to get back at him or ordered the crap herself. Never know with some people what they can do.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    this is why i use commerce bank and dont buy anything i need paypal to buy. its just not worth it

that bank f'ing sucks...great southern treated me the best, and im about to go back with them...commerce is who my work went through, so i had to have an account with them...

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Yeah, all his statements are sent to me at home and I pay them and shred the statement. He has a huge checking account accumulated so he just has all his bills come to me and I write the check out and mail it.

The two things chase was fucking me over with was Payment Protector and Chase Identity Check plus they had me on some other fucking company to. I called and started bitching about it because the one was like 11.99 a month, but the protector was a percentage of your bill. I didn't notice it till they charged me 32 dollars for it on a large bill. Then I noticed some other company. Started with a "T" like trillian or trinity or something, I asked them about it, they told me that it had NO affiliation with chase, chase sells their protection services and charges you, I called chase to cancel, they gave me a diff number to the other company to call. SO when I called chase back, I was really pissed and threatened legal action for putting me into a contract wich I never aggreed to with those services. I said all phone convo's are recorded, so if they had proof play it for me. And I never sign that shit when it comes, I shred those first. The more you yell the better you get out of it though, I had an overlimit fee of 39 dollars refunded after a LOT of bitching. One of my friends has it recorded to, I had ventrillo voice chat on and went through that so they could all hear me but couldn't talk, and one of them was recording. I went allout for my audience =)

Oh, and my mechanic still isn't finished with my FUCKING car. And since the bridge is closing they are bringing in a car fairy to cross the river, would make for a real sweet picture, the ws6 in the middle of the mississippi river on a flat top barge, but no, I call and bitch at him and all I get is apologies but no action!

Thread Information