Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I just had a 13 year old.....

Try to smoke me up with some hash....kicker is, he is about 1000 miles away

Playing MW2 on 360 and run into this kid talkin smack about hash from Afgan, I've tried it before, best you will ever have (Don't do drugs anymore, been clean from dope for 2 years ) Says his uncle in IRAQ crushes up morphine and snorts it before battles in IRAQ Says his uncle brings back shit from overseas and if I'm ever in the area that I should hit him up and he will smoke me up I sit back with my beers and laugh, then almost fucking cry! Why the hell are 13 year old kids smoking hash if my first thought, then why the hell are soldiers giving them this shit and doing hardcore drugs before battle. WOW!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Its completely sad, sad indeed! I'm not proud of what I did, but I don't consider Weed a drug when its much safer for you then cigs But 13 year old kids getting it from Soldiers, I don't care if its a uncle or not, he is still a Soldier for the U.S.A! I never in all of my weed smoking days ever heard of this! I never pushed it on anyone, I just did what I wanted to do. Do I regret it.......nope! Was it fun......yup! Would I do it again.......nope! You get the picture I hope!

EDIT: Was thinking of baiting the kid in to giving me his address (Everyone hates a NARC) but this shit ain't right

98 Formula
    06 duramax

newsflash.....13 year olds lie

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    newsflash.....13 year olds lie
    I thought that at first but he knows how many grams in an 1/8th and how many grams in a ounce. The going rate and all that shit! If he is lying, he spent a good amount studying to do it

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I hope your right tho 0rion

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

So he lies and knows how to use google. In today's modern military, I doubt that if someone were doing something like that, they wouldn't be found out. The DoD has done a good job of making everyone aware of symptoms of drug/alcohol abuse. If someone is trusting you to be a soldier in battle with you, you can bet your ass they are going to be paying attention to your attitude, habbits and everything else. If you are screwing up, someone will find out. I've seen it too many times to believe that a soldier is taking a highly controlled substance that deployed medical facilities control in nauseating fashion from them or getting weed from the locals. If you are smart enough to beat the systems to get a hold of it, getting it through customs is a different story. It's not impossible but multiple body scanners and x-rays at all kinds of different directions/angles and searches of baggage to include opening the battery compartment of flashlights, make it a challenge at best. Plus it's not worth getting caught, even more so than any other time you are in the military b/c General Order 1. applies in deployed location. Some of that stuff being in you possession would "Don't pass go, don't collect $200."

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by IH8EVRY1 View Post
    So he lies and knows how to use google. In today's modern military, I doubt that if someone were doing something like that, they wouldn't be found out. The DoD has done a good job of making everyone aware of symptoms of drug/alcohol abuse. If someone is trusting you to be a soldier in battle with you, you can bet your ass they are going to be paying attention to your attitude, habbits and everything else. If you are screwing up, someone will find out. I've seen it too many times to believe that a soldier is taking a highly controlled substance that deployed medical facilities control in nauseating fashion from them or getting weed from the locals. If you are smart enough to beat the systems to get a hold of it, getting it through customs is a different story. It's not impossible but multiple body scanners and x-rays at all kinds of different directions/angles and searches of baggage to include opening the battery compartment of flashlights, make it a challenge at best. Plus it's not worth getting caught, even more so than any other time you are in the military b/c General Order 1. applies in deployed location. Some of that stuff being in you possession would "Don't pass go, don't collect $200."
    ^^
    THIS + if his battle buddies found out he have a detox like no other. Starting with a serious ass whooping from the whole platoon. Army doesn't tolerate that crap anymore, double so in a combat zone. No one wants to be in a foxhole with someone that you can't depend on.

like all 13 yr olds on MW2, lie their asses off and barely know that the f'k they are talking about? had some shit bag tell me the ak is the best weapon in the world, I told him he didn't know shit, he puffs up and ask how I know. Told him that's cause Ive been shot at by them, has he? The whole room starts ragging on the punk ass till he dropped off.

2011 Prius

This title can be taken so many different ways, very wrong either way...

that would be a very in depth lie....

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Try to smoke me up with some hash....kicker is, he is about 1000 miles away

Playing MW2 on 360 and run into this kid talkin smack about hash from Afgan, I've tried it before, best you will ever have (Don't do drugs anymore, been clean from dope for 2 years ) Says his uncle in IRAQ crushes up morphine and snorts it before battles in IRAQ Says his uncle brings back shit from overseas and if I'm ever in the area that I should hit him up and he will smoke me up I sit back with my beers and laugh, then almost fucking cry! Why the hell are 13 year old kids smoking hash if my first thought, then why the hell are soldiers giving them this shit and doing hardcore drugs before battle. WOW!
    there was an article not to long ago about drug use out there during battles...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    that would be a very in depth lie....
    How do you know? Soldiers doing drugs, most of the people I know who went into the military have done drugs while in the military. And in some of the neighborhood I lived in after highschool there were many 13 year olds smoking, snorting, popping. Now I have played online games since I was 12 so I know kids lie ALOT. But that doesnt mean its completely untrue, although brining drugs back with you sounds pretty far fetched.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    How do you know? Soldiers doing drugs, most of the people I know who went into the military have done drugs while in the military. And in some of the neighborhood I lived in after highschool there were many 13 year olds smoking, snorting, popping. Now I have played online games since I was 12 so I know kids lie ALOT. But that doesnt mean its completely untrue, although brining drugs back with you sounds pretty far fetched.
    I know lots of people who have done drugs in the military. I've been in both theaters of operation and military members are doing things they should not be doing. The deal is that 90% of them are getting caught if they do it overseas. I've seen it too many times from drugs (Cocaine, Illegally used prescription drugs, alcohol, brothels and the like) and they mostly all get caught if they operate or continue to take part in whatever forbidden activity they are doing.

The thing about the kids story that threw red flags up to me was the bringing it home part. I couldn't bring back a copy of P90X I bought at a local market. Custom's isn't letting much through. Hell, one of the guys that came home with me from my last deployment couldn't bring home a Jade goblet because of some weird custom's law none of us had ever heard of.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

13 year olds are a reliable source of information.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    13 year olds are a reliable source of information.
    The reason we all listen to you

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    The reason we all listen to you

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Customs isn't hard to get past My battle buddy smuggled ounces apon ounces of Afgan hash back to the states, thats how I tried it. I knew hella soldiers that did drugs, not morphine but weed and ecstasy and cocaine All I know is hopefully its all lies because it would be sad if it was the truth.

EDIT: IROC, you posts are

Thread Information