Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    99 Z28

I don't hate 'em....

chingy, plies, li'l wayne, kanye... nah, I don't hate 'em. They've got this great thing going, they're taking advantage of all the stupid fuckers that think they're cool.

I just watched about 90 seconds of BET... that's all I could stand.

While none of them actually have much for actual talent, they've got this mass of people that actually like them.

It's like... exploitation of stupidity and people that have no idea how to think for themselves or something.

I forget the name of the "artist" that had the bullshit tag line "Don't start no shit there won't be no shit" in one of their songs. Seriously?! No fucking shit! If you don't start shit, there won't be shit? There's some deep thinking for you....

I've just seen it every where today. Black this, nigga that, nawimsain, pants hanging somewhere around mid-thigh... Thankfully, I don't know anyone on a deep level that actually thinks pants worn with the waste at the thigh is actually attractive. This makes me start to think, I really know a WHOLE lot of people, many of them women. No one I know thinks this is attractive or a turn on. Who are the dumb asses REALLY that buy into this shit?

Statistically with the number of people on this board, there has to be a few dumb shits here that wear their pants like this.... or maybe you're emo and you wear your pants 3 sizes too small. WHY?! It's not like it's comfortable. It doesn't help with runnin' from the cops because they're always pulling up up their pants. I see it in the mall. 6 steps, pull up the pants, 6 steps, pull up the pants, 6 steps, pull up the pants, 6 steps, pull up the pants. WHY!?!

Anyone else just hoping that they'll drop and the DB will trip over his own pants?

I guess I'm just getting old.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

i actually knew a chick that loved baggy pants(crazy about them)but not sagging

but i fill ya mane, keep it real in da ghetto fo us brotha, b-fo i poppacapindatass an half ta caw da ambalamps

lol!

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

hahaha...i feel ya. and i offer this as well...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl_HvEHSlxQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=ftmUJ6 uF6qo[/ame]

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    "Don't start no shit there won't be no shit" in one of their songs.
    "Damn" by the YoungBloodz.

I knew the lyrics to that by heart when I was about 16 years old.

lol

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Man, I sag my pants a little bit since i'm not a senior citizen, but not so much where my whole entire ass is hanging out of my pants like some people, and I don't wear those super baggy ass jeans so i have to keep pulling them up every 5 sec.

And I agree with you, most of todays rap is pure ass, I do however come across a few newer rap songs/artists out there that are actually pretty cool, but probably 85% of the newer shit is just garbage. I still like Gucci Mane though, was a fan of his since I was in the 9th grade, his songs are damn catchy, most of them.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

thanks you! all these lilwayne fangirls it drives me fucking crazy.

2002 Firebird Formula

I like rap. I hate Lil' Boosy's music. WHY do people like that guy's music?

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Rap generally makes me want to kick kitttens, but some "songs" are just so retarded that I have to sing along. Like the Ricky Bobby song

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Man, I sag my pants a little bit since i'm not a senior citizen, but not so much where my whole entire ass is hanging out of my pants like some people, and I don't wear those super baggy ass jeans so i have to keep pulling them up every 5 sec.

And I agree with you, most of todays rap is pure ass, I do however come across a few newer rap songs/artists out there that are actually pretty cool, but probably 85% of the newer shit is just garbage. I still like Gucci Mane though, was a fan of his since I was in the 9th grade, his songs are damn catchy, most of them.
    My pants sag because I don't see the point in washing them after each use unless you get too much semen or blood on them so with jeans they continue to stretch out so that's why they sag.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    I like rap. I hate Lil' Boosy's music. WHY do people like that guy's music?
    Not even how you spell his name, it's "Boosie". But I do agree with you, his voice is damn annoying, and he really can't rap for shit. A lot of people like him around here though.

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    My pants sag because I don't see the point in washing them after each use unless you get too much semen or blood on them so with jeans they continue to stretch out so that's why they sag.

Black
    99 Z28

I could get some gold toofs and could wear my pants past my ass and I could get the money from people that have no intelligence as well. I could use some of my money to pay some people to hang out with me and make me look popular so more people would think that shit was cool. Wouldn't that make me a sell out though?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

It wouldn't "work" for you. Look at Vanilla Ice...

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Vanilla ice made plenty of money. Beastie boys too

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

The answer is simple. People are fucking stupid. Flat out. They are fucking stupid. I see more and more ritardness going on every single day.

Lil Wayne music is not even music to me. Its noise. Pure noise. It literally hurts my hears and hearing it I get full on RAGE pissed off.

So yeah, the people that like this shit are fucking retarded and way too easily entertained, plus they think they have this image of being cool. Then add on that the guy making this shit is also fucking stupid. However hes smart enough to know that making this crap produces a big paycheck.

Cliffsnotes: americans are retarded but greedy

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Vanilla ice made plenty of money. Beastie boys too
    Bestie Boys also made some "real" hip hop too..... Dont ever compare them to a worthless piece of shit waste of DNA like Lil Wayne or someone similar. My opinion anyways

Kanye has made some good songs and is an interesting guy. Lil Wayne looks like an idiot and his music is pretty bad, but I like that he uses guitar sometimes and pretty much lives for his craft. That's more than I can say for any of the other artists mentioned above.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Bestie Boys also made some "real" hip hop too..... Dont ever compare them to a worthless piece of shit waste of DNA like Lil Wayne or someone similar. My opinion anyways
    I have all the beastie albums broheim. Never said anything bad about em, just saying they're white

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    Beastie boys too

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Every time I think of a wigger I think of the white dude dating the Hmong chick in Gran Torino and how he almost got his ass kicked if it hadn't of been for Clint ariving on the scene...

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

haha yeah me too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information