Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1966 Corvette Coupe

i CANT beleive this worked...

ok as alot of you know im not exactly sauve when it comes to women... and i really need to work on my approach skills... so this weekend i was at an outdoor concert and saw 2 very pretty girls (atleast 8s and i rank pretty hard) sitting alone... i watched them for about 15 minutes and decided ok these girls are so far out of my league i expect to get blown off.. you know kinda like racing an ls1 in a civic... if you loose you thought you would and if you win youll have something to talk about for the next few weeks...

well i had no idea what to do... and i thought and i thought and i thought... and i had an idea... but i was like there is noooooo way this is gonna work... but i went for it...

i borrowed a cigarette from a friends girl and approached them...

me: excuse me do you have a lighter?
    girl: no im sorry i dont, we dont smoke its are bad for you..
    me: yeah i dont either...
    girl: then y do you need a lighter?
    me: oh i dont... i just needed some lame excuse to come talk to yall

and no shit one of them just smiled and moved her purse and told me to sit down with them...

i know its LAME, but we talked for about 10 to 15 minutes till the show started (found out they had bf's) and i went back and sat with my buds...

all of them were like "what the fuck was that" and truthfully i still dont know what it was... they were friggin HOT... and not like stupid either... i mean actually girls that are a really good catch... i cant beleive i didnt blow it and that that lame ass pick up line worked...

-me
    Last edited by predator; 05-28-2006 at 10:24 PM.

DisCrete
    lol

nice

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Kick ass

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

do it anyway you want

1966 Corvette Coupe

hmmm is it time to bring it out.... geez i think this ocassion might just be special enough... yeah... ladies and gentleman in honor of my estonishment.... i give you...

NANA!!!!!!!!!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

good job. see what i mean dude. IT TAKES BALLS! so what if they have boyfriends. thats what you need to do. and do it over and over again. pick up lines arent really like a line thats gonna jus wow them. its how you do it. you did it right. and the point that you went real right was when you admitted why you asked for a light. that makes everything lighthearted and relaxed. the fact that you grew the balls to talk to 2 chicks is half the bottle. jus do it any chance you get and it wont even be a big deal anymore. its not what you say its how you say it. say it with a smile, look both in the eye. if you see hot chicks you cant lose anything in talking to them. so what if you dont get a number, you didnt have them to start with anyways. its better to go up and make a lil progress then wonder the whole night. nowadays you dont get maybe open opportunities either, lots of cockblocks out there.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

id have accused the boyfriends of being gay.

Last edited by Modulistic; 05-29-2006 at 02:46 PM.
    Modulistics post rating system. How did your post score?

epic
    +1
    fail
    epic fail

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

lol

good job man

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

brass award.

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

Well done!

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

Did you get their numbers? When are you going to see them again?

1966 Corvette Coupe

honestly in retrospect i MIGHT could have gotten ones number (rachel)... one was very mother henish (christine)... shes the one that informed me they had bf's... shes the one that had the "are you kidding" look on her face... she ask rachel if she wanted to go with her to get a drink in the middle of our conversation and when rachel said "no im good" christine just sat there and sulked...

and ya know after christine blurted "we have bfs" i thought even if rachel wanted to give her number asking it for would be a little out of place and forward... i just sucked it up a lil and went back to my friends... i saw rachel later with her bf so i wasnt too let down in giving it up...

had the mother hen not been there i would have invited them to come sit with us and worked on the number as the night went by... but i could tell momma goose wasnt gonna let anything happen and if i had tried she would bad mouth me the whole concert... by backing off MAYBE if i run into them somewhere withing the next few months she will remeber me and not have a hatred for me... and maybe not have a bf... if i never see her again oh well ...

-me

turquise

I have met several pretty women being myself. Straight forward, saying "you are a pretty woman I would like to hang out with you for a while." Usually they will let the conversation go on for a while to see if there is any connection. Man have I had a lot of fun for being 47 years young.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by predator
    honestly in retrospect i MIGHT could have gotten ones number (rachel)... one was very mother henish (christine)... shes the one that informed me they had bf's... shes the one that had the "are you kidding" look on her face... she ask rachel if she wanted to go with her to get a drink in the middle of our conversation and when rachel said "no im good" christine just sat there and sulked...

and ya know after christine blurted "we have bfs" i thought even if rachel wanted to give her number asking it for would be a little out of place and forward... i just sucked it up a lil and went back to my friends... i saw rachel later with her bf so i wasnt too let down in giving it up...

had the mother hen not been there i would have invited them to come sit with us and worked on the number as the night went by... but i could tell momma goose wasnt gonna let anything happen and if i had tried she would bad mouth me the whole concert... by backing off MAYBE if i run into them somewhere withing the next few months she will remeber me and not have a hatred for me... and maybe not have a bf... if i never see her again oh well ...

-me
    I hate chics like that christine....they don't even give a shit about anyone else's feelings or even care about what it takes to pick up on a couple strangers. Snobby bitch...I tell ya....she's lucky you even spoke bro

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

dude its not even about how far it ever goes with those 2 chicks. its that you grew a pair of balls. u went up to 2 women. so what u didnt get em. jus keep on goin. itll eventually not feel so hard.

nice try but you got no ash

lol you must be one of those " NICE " guys. LOL

needs to be a trained professional

Haha

Black
    99 SS Vert M6

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    I hate chics like that christine....they don't even give a shit about anyone else's feelings or even care about what it takes to pick up on a couple strangers. Snobby bitch...I tell ya....she's lucky you even spoke bro
    True. You needed a wing man to occupy that bitch. Someone funny and that never stops talking. Then when you leave he could spill beer on her tits or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information