Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

how stupid is this guy

I comeing home from town in a 45 doing about 58 , in the left hand lane. I see a cop up ahead so I slow to about 47ish .. There is this guy in a old truck behind me . Whips it to the right and guns it, goes screaming past me. Well as soon as he goes past the cop , the cop goes out after him. I pass them down the road about 2 miles when the guy pulled over...How stupid do you have to be to do something like that ...?????

mwhbossman1983

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

he was busy checking you out.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

maybe he was a she , I was looking at the Blue Light Special...

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

I wasnt in the T/A, she is in the shop. I was in the MARK VIII , super pimp mobile ....LOL...

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I had some douchebag in a MR2 tailgating me yesterday while I was doing 75 to 80 in the far left lane and all other lanes were clear... pissed me off so I tapped the brake, he doesn't back off so I slow to like 55 and I see him getting all pissed off waving his fist at me. Then he floors it and tries to go around so I accelerate and he gets stuck behing upcoming traffic... so he gets behind me again and I do the same thing but this time my wife rolls down the window and flips him off... now he's really pissed! He finally gets some room and I let him by, I could see him calling me a motherfucker as he went. We just laughed at his dumb ass!
    Last edited by Wulfe13; 05-29-2006 at 08:38 PM.

why not just pull into the slower lane ?

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Danger731
    why not just pull into the slower lane ?
    Me or the other guy or Snaggletooth?

If you mean me, fuck him, I was doin about 80 and if he really wanted around me then he could move. He shouldn't come up on me and act like I am the one driving too slow. I sure as hell aint getting outta the way for some POS!
    Last edited by Wulfe13; 05-30-2006 at 03:58 AM.

Crazy Bitch

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth
    I comeing home from town in a 45 doing about 58 , in the left hand lane. I see a cop up ahead so I slow to about 47ish .. There is this guy in a old truck behind me . Whips it to the right and guns it, goes screaming past me. Well as soon as he goes past the cop , the cop goes out after him. I pass them down the road about 2 miles when the guy pulled over...How stupid do you have to be to do something like that ...?????
    Happens all the time around here. Locals know where the cops sit and their little tricks, hiding behind an old truck doing radar (almost got my old man yesterday....see what happens when I let him drive my car LOL) or behind a car with the hood up, but we have a lot of people pass by here going to the Ocean so they are the ones that get busted all the time.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    NEVER underestimate peoples' stupidity. It can and will astound you.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by myss
    Happens all the time around here. Locals know where the cops sit and their little tricks, hiding behind an old truck doing radar (almost got my old man yesterday....see what happens when I let him drive my car LOL) or behind a car with the hood up, but we have a lot of people pass by here going to the Ocean so they are the ones that get busted all the time.
    Meanwhile there are serious, possibly life threatening crimes being committed, lol. Cops crack me up. There was one in Rio Rancho, NM a while back radaring people from a motorized wheel chair, dressed as an old man. He'd get the car's speed and radio it in to a nearby cruiser. Don't you just love the creative ways in which our money is used? If I ever get robbed at gunpoint, I hope that I don't have my seatbelt on and that I'm speeding, lol. That way at least the cops will be there.

He beat you fair and square. You just did a ricer flyby when he got pulled over.

DisCrete
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe13
    I had some douchebag in a MR2 tailgating me yesterday while I was doing 75 to 80 in the far left lane and all other lanes were clear... pissed me off so I tapped the brake, he doesn't back off so I slow to like 55 and I see him getting all pissed off waving his fist at me. Then he floors it and tries to go around so I accelerate and he gets stuck behing upcoming traffic... so he gets behind me again and I do the same thing but this time my wife rolls down the window and flips him off... now he's really pissed! He finally gets some room and I let him by, I could see him calling me a motherfucker as he went. We just laughed at his dumb ass!

As funny as that story is... u'd be suprised how many people here in illinois will throw shit at your car... or even worse.. pull out a gun

to many people have road rage here in illinois to act like that

DisCrete
    I'm an asshole too... I don't rage on people.. unless they pull shit on me.. that forces me to be evasive to avoid an accident...

then I run them down.. and force them off the road.

The last person that did something like this to me

almost hit me head on at 70mph

I had went completely off the road into someone's front yard... fortunately no tree

was in my impala

I whipped around and ran it up to 120 mph in a 55mph zone... to try to catch him... then I stopped... the only reason I caught myself is because I realized the road was wet.... then slowed down and turned around to go home

The best part of this story was... I stopped at the gas station in my town like 2 blocks from where I lived... and had a cop come by so I could file a report about it.

The cop was a dick... ran my drivers license... and told me it was suspended... I said, "WHAT?"

He said yes it was suspended... I said your fuckin kidding me... They tow'd my car... I lost my job, and lost my apartment.

Guess why my liscense was suspended?

The EPA suspended my liscense on my truck, which I had sold a year prior to that incident. Apparently it's my responsibility to tell the EPA that I sold the car, when I asked them how does their system get updated... they said via computers from the DMV. All I got was a letter saying they removed the suspension.

Tell me that would not piss off anyone.
    Last edited by DisCrete; 05-30-2006 at 08:29 AM.

black
    98 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe13
    Me or the other guy or Snaggletooth?

If you mean me, fuck him, I was doin about 80 and if he really wanted around me then he could move. He shouldn't come up on me and act like I am the one driving too slow. I sure as hell aint getting outta the way for some POS!
    maybe it's the fact that I ride a bike but I'd just change lane - even if I was in a car. What are you gonna think after some frustrated guy hits your car, you spin, roll, get hit by some other car and you are bleeding to death lying unconcious on the side of the road?
    IMO not worth it

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

They pass cops too

Just last night I was leaving an off-duty job (in uniform) and decided to take off the t-tops in my 99 Z28. I got on the Interstate and was in the middle lane (where it just increased to three lanes) doing 72mph on cruise (I have NEVER written a ticket for seven over either). Getting passed by the occasional 80 mph'er in the left lane, no big deal....see ya... and it was not quite dark but headlights should be on. I looked in the rear-view and saw a white car, no lights, hauling bonky in the right lane. Came by me in the right lane doing 95-100mph in a newer Camry. The driver? A young white female laughing...yes laughing... on her cell phone. She got caught up in traffic and started doing the old left/right/left dart move, but I was in my POV, so sans a felony in progress, I can only call on mutual aid for a trooper. I ended up taking the exit a few miles later so I can only hope she met the driver of a black and silver.

Truly stupid people out there. She is in her "all about me" mood and could care less about her surroundings. That's the kind of idiotic move that kills innocent people. Pass to the LEFT, and merge to the right to yield to faster traffic. Don't block up a lane just...BECAUSE. Nobody should lose their life because of that immature attitude. That's the ones the cops (should) be looking for. Agreed?

John

Quote Originally Posted by jad628
    Just last night I was leaving an off-duty job (in uniform) and decided to take off the t-tops in my 99 Z28. I got on the Interstate and was in the middle lane (where it just increased to three lanes) doing 72mph on cruise (I have NEVER written a ticket for seven over either). Getting passed by the occasional 80 mph'er in the left lane, no big deal....see ya... and it was not quite dark but headlights should be on. I looked in the rear-view and saw a white car, no lights, hauling bonky in the right lane. Came by me in the right lane doing 95-100mph in a newer Camry. The driver? A young white female laughing...yes laughing... on her cell phone. She got caught up in traffic and started doing the old left/right/left dart move, but I was in my POV, so sans a felony in progress, I can only call on mutual aid for a trooper. I ended up taking the exit a few miles later so I can only hope she met the driver of a black and silver.

Truly stupid people out there. She is in her "all about me" mood and could care less about her surroundings. That's the kind of idiotic move that kills innocent people. Pass to the LEFT, and merge to the right to yield to faster traffic. Don't block up a lane just...BECAUSE. Nobody should lose their life because of that immature attitude. That's the ones the cops (should) be looking for. Agreed?

John
    totally agree, whenever i'm on a cellphone i find the safest place is in the slow lane on the interstate

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

I'm dating a foreign exchange student from germany so she is used to the autobahn and she always gets pissed when im doin like 5 over and someone trys to pass me so I've learned to just speed up to like 80 when somebody's comin up on me never fails to put a smile on her face, she loves the maro says cars just don't sound like that in germany

silver
    2002 TA WS6 A4-Vert

Wulfe, be careful with that speeding up when somebodys trying to pass you even if they are totally a**holes. My husband and I were on the expressway and there was a brand new mercedes vert in front of us, the one with 400+hp, she was going slow, we'd go to pass, she'd speed up, (we were in the truck, not the TA) this happened 3 times the 3rd time my husband didn't back off and she stepped on it just as we were pulling back into the other lane, her front end doesn't look so new anymore. She was 18 and just got her liscense and admitted to the cop to speeding up when we tried to pass. few hundred $ to the truck I don't even want to think about her insurance after that. She got charged with recklass endangerment or something to that effect. My ? is what the hell parent gives and 18 year old thats had her liscense 2mths a vehicle like that!!!!!! More money then brains...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information