Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

How Picky are you?

I find myself doin the dumbest shit over my car sometimes and just thought it would make a good thread.

So, I had a flat yesterday, got my tire plug/patched and went home. Today I noticed they put a different valve stem cap on, so I went back to discount and made them give me my chrome cap back.

As I left, I figured they were laughin at me, but F it.... Can't have nice shiny powdercoat black rims with all chrome accents except for one valve stem cap.

Black Metallic on Black
    2004 Pontiac GTO M6

LOL....thats funny..I'd probably do the same thing......if they didn't take it on purpose then they're probably retards so in that case you have to make them aware...and then if they just stole it so then can use it on their cars then that's not cool and in that case screw them.....

Sometimes some of these people smoke pot on the job and they forget so it wouldn't surprise me.......
    In the past I used to manage a Jiffy Lube store and caught some of the employees there behind the dumpster lightin' up....

In essence it's not good to ignore little things like that because you paid money for it and even if it didn't cost you alot you have the right to own it...

~Chris

White
    1998 Trans Am

bastards pry just steel one off of each car that comes in then throw them in a box and sell 4 of em for $6 in the reduced bin

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    I find myself doin the dumbest shit over my car sometimes and just thought it would make a good thread.

So, I had a flat yesterday, got my tire plug/patched and went home. Today I noticed they put a different valve stem cap on, so I went back to discount and made them give me my chrome cap back.

As I left, I figured they were laughin at me, but F it.... Can't have nice shiny powdercoat black rims with all chrome accents except for one valve stem cap.
    Dude, I have done it several times. I went to a shop and asked them to put the chrome sleeve and cap back on after they changed my tires. Well, they threw em out and I made em give me new ones.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Funny thing is, I have never had a flat tire! Knock on wood!

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

Thats cool. But if you where REALLY picky, you would not have a Patch.

2000 C5 Torch Red

Quote Originally Posted by joerockhead View Post
    Thats cool. But if you where REALLY picky, you would not have a Patch.

I was always told not to have em plug it. They plugged and patched, what more could've been done?

BLACK
    2000 Camaro SS

I was always told not to have em plug it. They plugged and patched, what more could've been done?
    Well, if you're REALLY picky, a new tire.

If you're REALLY, REALLY picky, 4 new tires.

2000 C5 Torch Red

lol... The tires are brand friggin new. I put 315/35 17's on the back onto some black zr1 17X11 wheels about 2 months ago. Dam things grab everything on the road.

I thought about sabotage for warranty on a new'un though. Stupid conscience

Anti-Liberal Activist Element187's Avatar

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

I'm only picky when it comes to women... I would have let the chrome stem deal go

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

I will take the 5th on this one, anyone that knows me, knows how I am.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Quote Originally Posted by chris190 View Post

Sometimes some of these people smoke pot on the job and they forget so it wouldn't surprise me.......
    In the past I used to manage a Jiffy Lube store and caught some of the employees there behind the dumpster lightin' up....

~Chris
    Yo when i was 17 i went to a jiffy lube trying to get a part time job, the manager didn't really have an office so for the interveiw we walked around the back of the building, and there were two employees hittin a bowl. we both saw them then when they saw us it looked like they shit their pants. I don't know if they got fired or whatever but the manager called me the next day and offered me a job. I didn't take it though cuz their wages sucked. That's off topic but i had to share.

As for e being picky every single time someone gets in my car i tell them how easily the doors shut since they are so long and all, they look at me like , and i'm like don't slam my door bitch. Then when they get out i make sure they don't shut the door by using the window. Goddam that pisses me off when they push on the glass like that.

Thread Information