Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

How to get designer clothing wholesale?

I wear a lot of Abercrombie, D&G, Gucci, etc. and on Ebay I notice that you can get these authentic products at a fraction of the cost and they still make a profit. Abercrombie will not distribute its product to anyone since it isnt a franchise. I'd love to be able to get this stuff for what these sellers get it for.

Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

I would just be cautious since there is no way of knwoing for sure if the clothing is indeed authentic since its on ebay.... that might explain the half the cost thing you mentioned.

blue
    83 mustang 347

find someone that works at the store to get the stuff for you. I have a friend that works at jcpenney and i get all my dress shirts and khakis at a good discount. also if you get good with someoen that works there they can put things to the side until it goes on sale then have them buy it for you... that way you get sale price plus employee discount

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

see if they have any thing at overstock.com

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

True, but I have got alot of stuff off there and it is real. I baught a pair of $300 ezra fitch jeans and they had the Abercrombie price tag put on there with that plastic cord, had the ezra fitch red cloth with the gold logo in it, and had the ezra fitch buttons, leather stamping etc. which was shipped in the Abercrombie sealed poly bag. (Shipped to the stores in those.)

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

$300 pair of jeans? Do they blow you while you wear them or something?

pie
    free

Since when did this turn into an import forum?

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

I was understanding that "anything goes" means anything goes. I'm simply asking this question because with all the members here, maybe someone can help me.

pie
    free

If you're willing to wear "designer clothing" than you should be able to withstand a little ribbing for doing so.

Sorry I can't be of more help other than to keep bumping this thread to the top for you.

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Ribbing for wearing designer clothing? Sorry, you must not be aware that WOMEN like guys in fashon. Im not into Levi jeans with my "get r done" t-shirt.

pie
    free

Sorry, but I'm not interested in shallow women who are interested in me only because I spend lots of money on clothes.

You'd probably be shocked to find out that I spend on average under $200 a year on new clothes. I also never wear anything that has a highly visible label on it making me a walking advertisement.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Ribbing for wearing designer clothing? Sorry, you must not be aware that WOMEN like guys in fashon. Im not into Levi jeans with my "get r done" t-shirt.
    doesn't mean you have to spend a fortune to look good... and that isn't all women...

Navy Blue
    2000 Firebird

If its the real deal so cheap...Have you considered that youre purchasing stolen merchandise? Macys had a dumb chick that sold over 30,000 in crappy cosmetics on EBAY that was stolen from the store.

beware something may find you....

Red
    99 Pontiac WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KBird View Post
    If its the real deal so cheap...Have you considered that youre purchasing stolen merchandise? Macys had a dumb chick that sold over 30,000 in crappy cosmetics on EBAY that was stolen from the store.

beware something may find you....
    Exactly what I was thinking .. I bet lots of this stuff is stolen and is the reason for the "cheap" prices. I would think we would get in trouble though .. I would think the blame would got o EBay for letting these people list stolen items ... I buy from EBay on a regular basis ...
    99 WS6 Trans AM
    Hurst Shifter
    Aftermarket Throttle Body
    KN Air Filter
    Strut Tower Brace
    Z06 Rims

want a muscle car now
    1956 Hardtop (in pieces)

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS6 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not interested in shallow women who are interested in me only because I spend lots of money on clothes.

You'd probably be shocked to find out that I spend on average under $200 a year on new clothes. I also never wear anything that has a highly visible label on it making me a walking advertisement.
    That is me over and over. I am not a walking advertisement! I refuse to wear a t-shirt with a big old name brand that you can't pronounce across the front. It looks cheap, and these brands stick around for only a year or two anyway. I don't get caught up in that crap. I may spend more than $200 a year, and I may buy top quality clothes, but the only t-shirts that I have that say something on them were given to me.

white 30th anniversary
    99 trans am

Look most of the clothing on E-bay is fake I would say 95% of it is. And Of course it comes w all the tags and things just like at the store and in th eplastic shipping bags like the stores get them. They are all fakes anything selling for less than 40% of what the store sells them for is a knock off period

NBM
    99 TA

cujo my sister used to do alot of that stuff, she would order like 50 Chanel or Ballenciaga handbags and she would get them for next to nothing. They claimed to be authentic and had certificates with them and all that jazz... they looked identical next to the real thing but I think that anything that is to be had at that cost has to either be stolen, or just a perfect fake.

Regardless, she made a killing re-selling the shit on ebay. Some of it may indeed be real, but just remember - you get what you pay for. I guess as long as its cheap and no one can tell the diff.. then who cares if its real or not

Thread Information