Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Question How does one become a drug dealer?

Okay, so I was doing some thinking, and it turns out I hate doing work.

I have a couple dealers close to me (like, relationally close), my brother and my roommate, among other friends. I don't want to seem like a poser and ask them about it though so I thought I'd see if ls1.com has any advice.

I really like their lifestyle of not giving a fuck, not doing hardly shit, and being rich at the same time.

I've figured out I'll need a few things:

-drugs
    -money
    -lots of ziploc bags of varying sizes
    -a car
    -drug using equipment
    -hippie friends
    -more muscles so people dont think they can rip me off
    -a gun too for the same reason
    -people to get drugs from at a good price
    -some Bob Marley posters
    -people to sell drugs to at a higher price
    -music like slighty stoopid, 311, incubus, etc to listen to while I get high off drugs I just sold to people

So far I have none of these... some of them are obvious but others are not so obvious.
    Where can I get initial money to get drugs? Do I just hang out infront of gas stations, buy high schoolers alcohol and keep the change? That seems like it would take a while.
    And how to I do all this without getting caught? My brother is awaiting trial for some shit, but that totally wasn't his fault. How can I stop from getting burned by clients, etc?
    How much do I sell the different drugs for? Is there a price check guide on the internet or something? If so, link please.'

I'm learning a lot about what not to do from watching cops and seeing people get caught. So I figure as long as my tail lights work and I don't speed I won't get pulled over while I have drugs.

Where do hippies hang out? Should I just wander around in the woods for awhile?

Does marijuana grow in the wild? Because I figure that would save me a lot of money.

I'll probably have more questions to come, any help is appreciated. Tanks in advance.

Yeah tanks, tanks are awesome.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Screw marijuana, u gotta go straight to cocaine or heroin. That's where the real money is. We should get together and start our own cartel. I wouldn't mind being rich.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    Screw marijuana, u gotta go straight to cocaine or heroin. That's where the real money is. We should get together and start our own cartel. I wouldn't mind being rich.
    Yeah I know that's big money but I figure I gotta start small to find contacts and stuff you know?

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Go big or go home. Just go rob a few drug dealers and grab their stash. Be hard about it. I mean, totally ruthless. Shoot them, shoot their mom, hell, shoot their dogs. Gotta be ruthless. That'll gain u respect. Once u got the reputation, no one will fuck with u.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Go big or go home. Just go rob a few drug dealers and grab their stash. Be hard about it. I mean, totally ruthless. Shoot them, shoot their mom, hell, shoot their dogs. Gotta be ruthless. That'll gain u respect. Once u got the reputation, no one will fuck with u.
    That sounds great. About the dogs, all drug dealers have some mean ass dogs right? like pit bulls or whatever... instead of killing their dogs as well, I should just take them as my own, right? Save a step?

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    That sounds great. About the dogs, all drug dealers have some mean ass dogs right? like pit bulls or whatever... instead of killing their dogs as well, I should just take them as my own, right? Save a step?
    Good point. Effiency is key to large profit. Also, guns. They have lots of them. We steal them too. I'm sure they have a bunch of hood rats too. We takes them and pimp em out. Pure profit.

Maybe if we sponsor LS1.com, Ed will let us do some business thru here.

2011 Prius

Ummm, first off don't post on public forums for this type of advice. Most of the people I know sell to people they know, and people they know. They have yet to be snagged. Around here, 1 Pound of decent quality green will go for $700-900. Then you can sell them in a quarter pound for about $200-300 for a quick buck. But most popular is dime bags, will take you awhile, good luck.

Also, don't smoke your shit. Also coffee beans, and don't be stupid. Better yet, don't do it. Pound of shit, will get you some nice time.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Also, gotta watch "Blow" over and over and over.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Camaro

The key is working everything in the shadows. Recruit idiots that fear you to do your dirty work.

Everything else will follow.

2011 Prius

Your better off stealing cars and taking them straight to the chop shop.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Good point. Effiency is key to large profit. Also, guns. They have lots of them. We steal them too. I'm sure they have a bunch of hood rats too. We takes them and pimp em out. Pure profit.

Maybe if we sponsor LS1.com, Ed will let us do some business thru here.
    Oh yeah totally! I was listening to Gucci Manes rapping and he always talks about pistols and choppas, will have to get those.

brb sending ed a pm
    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Ummm, first off don't post on public forums for this type of advice. Most of the people I know sell to people they know, and people they know. They have yet to be snagged. Around here, 1 Pound of decent quality green will go for $700-900. Then you can sell them in a quarter pound for about $200-300 for a quick buck. But most popular is dime bags, will take you awhile, good luck.

Also, don't smoke your shit. Also coffee beans, and don't be stupid. Better yet, don't do it. Pound of shit, will get you some nice time.
    Doesn't matter if its a public forum... no one knows me... what? my IP address? fat chance, I'm behind like, seventeen proxies, have fun FBI. And no way could they identify my through the pictures I've posted of myself, my car, my house, and other information I've mention in my 11,000+ posts on this board.
    I. AIN'T. SKURRED.

What are coffee beans for? Can you make drugs with them?

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Sell weed, i know kids who make SOOOOO much money off of that shit.

2011 Prius

Oh yeah totally! I was listening to Gucci Manes rapping and he always talks about pistols and choppas, will have to get those.

brb sending ed a pm

Doesn't matter if its a public forum... no one knows me... what? my IP address? fat chance, I'm behind like, seventeen proxies, have fun FBI. And no way could they identify my through the pictures I've posted of myself, my car, my house, and other information I've mention in my 11,000+ posts on this board.
    I. AIN'T. SKURRED.

What are coffee beans for? Can you make drugs with them?
    Helps hide the smell and good point.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Also, gotta watch "Blow" over and over and over.
    Thats with johnny deep right? never seen it, brb going to blockbuster.
    Quote Originally Posted by |Vendetta| View Post
    The key is working everything in the shadows. Recruit idiots that fear you to do your dirty work.

Everything else will follow.
    ok but how do I get people to fear me? I short and soft-spoken, is this another area where guns help?

2011 Prius

Thats with johnny deep right? never seen it, brb going to blockbuster.

ok but how do I get people to fear me? I short and soft-spoken, is this another area where guns help?
    Build a rep, I am soft spoken and hang out with allot of gay guys. I am not small though... But I been known to kick some ass. So people tend not to mess with me. If not, hire some protection.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Yes, Johnny Depp will teach us the way to make millions.
    Also, about a public forum, working as a Network Admin, if i want to hide, I'll hide, but like u, i ain't scurred.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Build a rep, I am soft spoken and hang out with allot of gay guys. I am not small though... But I been known to kick some ass. So people tend not to mess with me. If not, hire some protection.
    Protection! Right! like the skinny white skater guy who has that massive black guy with him all the time? Dyrdek yeah? I'm totally doing that. Actually I'll hire like 5, no one will mess with me with a posse like that.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

I'll hire Andre Arlovski, Tim Sylvia and Mike Tyson. All over their prime, but tough motherfuckers. Plus, they gotta be hurting for money.

I'm gonna go get a neck tattoo here soon too. That'll give me street cred.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Camaro

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Get a shirt that says "If you rape me, I'll rape you back."

Everyone will know you mean business that way.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information