Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red
    2001 ws6

How can you slap?

I woulda done the same thing he did.......

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

maybe pull down the skirt and pull her hair a little.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

dude was beheaded the next day

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

people should just keep their hands to themselves. I’d never hit a girl, but with that said, if a girl hits a guy she shouldn’t assume he’ll not hit her back. At some point women realize guys can hit harder then they can. I was out at my usual bar last week, this guy is having some words with a girl, one thing leads to another and she throws her drink at him, he moves out of the way and I end up with some fruity drink all over me. Didn’t even get an apology from the girl.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

This would never happen to me...cause bitch wouldn't have landed that shit. I would have grabbed her wrist or just matrixed around her hand.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    people should just keep their hands to themselves. I’d never hit a girl, but with that said, if a girl hits a guy she shouldn’t assume he’ll not hit her back. At some point women realize guys can hit harder then they can. I was out at my usual bar last week, this guy is having some words with a girl, one thing leads to another and she throws her drink at him, he moves out of the way and I end up with some fruity drink all over me. Didn’t even get an apology from the girl.
    omg that sucks...

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    omg that sucks...
    W/e tss, you're so lonley you would kill to have that happen to you, just so you can feel a part of something even if just for a second.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    W/e tss, you're so lonley you would kill to have that happen to you, just so you can feel a part of something even if just for a second.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Im totally against hitting girls in most cases. But that being said, its a prime example of girls just doing whatever they want without any fear of possible reprocussions.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Im totally against hitting girls in most cases. But that being said, its a prime example of girls just doing whatever they want without any fear of possible reprocussions.
    Yeah, and wtf was with the monkey pile. He slapped her and it ended. I would have liked to see a bunch of girls pile up on her and start wrestling...yeah and maybe throw some honey on them.

Navy Blue
    2002 Z28 A/4

LMAO

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    This would never happen to me...cause bitch wouldn't have landed that shit. I would have grabbed her wrist or just matrixed around her hand.
    I'm with you. I coulda blocked her all day and then I woulda laughed in her face. I've had several women try to slap me and I haven't been hit yet. I had an ex that tried to slap me on both sides and I blocked them both with one hand and never spilled my Makers Mark! Hell my stepmother tried to hit me with a frying pan and never made it either, that mega bitch.
    That chick on the show was in the wrong and should be prosecuted for assault. I would own that show. Girl no girl you don't go around hitting people just cuz you don't like their response.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Slapping her is rude and malicous.

Punching her right in her vagina bone and dropping her to her knees and spitting on her would have been completely acceptable and understandable.

What an animal that guy is.

Red
    2001 ws6

i probably wouldnt have slapped her back but women need to realize they cant do whatever they want

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

It is never right to punch a women, but a good slap is OK, in this case! LOL.

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

I'm not the kind to hit a woman, but that doesn't mean we, as men, don't have the right to defend ourselves just because its a woman. Why not hit back? Why did all those people jump on him for? He didn't throw the first punch. Would you just sit there and let a woman keep punching you and you not do anything about it? I would eventually knock her out after she hit me a few times, lol

Red
    2002 Camaro Z28

OMG, I watched it again. He realley nails that biatch, good!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

True story but some what long (its really good tho)

So me and 5 of my buddies are camping with these 3 girls that we have known for years. Well, were just chilling while the girls are pounding wine like its nobodies business. After a couple hours this one girl goes up to my buddy and asks if he wants to fuck her, he says no because he finds her to be completely nasty. She gets mega pissed and storms off saying she is going to drive home (2 hour drive) and she is TRASHED. I go ahead and sit in the drivers seat and tell her she is going no place and to go back to her tent to sleep or keep drinking here. She then starts screaming in my face all sorts of shit when I call her a bitch......BAM!!! She punches me closed fist with one ring on her ring finger, about 7 times in my face, giving me a black eye and cutting my nose up from my glasses. I make a fist......cock back...... calm down and call 911. She gets arrested for assault and battery, I stay drinking. If one and I mean one more punch would have been thrown....I may not have been able to keep my wits about me and call the police. She would have had her fucking teeth knocked down her throat.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

How the hell did she land 7 punches to your face? Were you that sloshed?

Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    True story but some what long (its really good tho)

So me and 5 of my buddies are camping with these 3 girls that we have known for years. Well, were just chilling while the girls are pounding wine like its nobodies business. After a couple hours this one girl goes up to my buddy and asks if he wants to fuck her, he says no because he finds her to be completely nasty. She gets mega pissed and storms off saying she is going to drive home (2 hour drive) and she is TRASHED. I go ahead and sit in the drivers seat and tell her she is going no place and to go back to her tent to sleep or keep drinking here. She then starts screaming in my face all sorts of shit when I call her a bitch......BAM!!! She punches me closed fist with one ring on her ring finger, about 7 times in my face, giving me a black eye and cutting my nose up from my glasses. I make a fist......cock back...... calm down and call 911. She gets arrested for assault and battery, I stay drinking. If one and I mean one more punch would have been thrown....I may not have been able to keep my wits about me and call the police. She would have had her fucking teeth knocked down her throat.
    Wow. I dont know if I would have been able to keep my cool or not, lol. Good job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information