Thread: Horrible Day !

Black
    1999 trans am

Horrible Day !

Well I just got my car back after installing a custom rear mount turbo that took almost 3 months to finish (the guy told me 2 weeks). So I took the car out for a ride to best buy for a new blu ray player and pulled up to a stop sign in the parking lot and get taped from behind. The bitch behind me didnt even realize she hit me until I was knocking on her window. After I had to explain to her what she did, she tried to tell me that the cracked paint on my bumper would buff out. After arguing with the lady for like 10 min I decide to call the cops and get a police report so she couldn't screw me over. Well the cop showed up and the first words out of his mouth were " are you kidding me ... you called me out here over paint scratches". That put me over the top and I had to stop myself from yelling at the cop and calmly explain that the bitch was on her phone, the cracks were not in the paint prior to the hit, and I am not paying for the damages that were done. Finally the ladys husband came up and told me he would pay for all damages.

So after all that shit, I went into best buy to find out they didn't have the Blu Ray player that I wanted haha. I walk back out to my car and it would not start. The security light came on. I left my car in the lot and bought some resistors. I went back and did the bypass in the middle of the parking lot ... the light went off but the car still will not crank over. I checked all my fuses and switched out the starter relay ... got nothing. I called my old work for a tow truck and the closest one with wood for a lowered car was like an hour and a half away. So after the long wait I had to watch this guy get my car on the flatbed ( which he did an awesome job )... my nerves were gone. I got the car back to my house and found out my starter went bad.

So in one day I:

Got my car back after 3 months without it
    Got hit from behind
    Ignition cylinder took a shit
    Starter died
    and I didnt get my Blu Ray Player

sorry for the rant guys but I needed to get it out .... So how was everyones day?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

First thing I thought you were going to say is she damaged the rear mount from the rear end! Still a shitty day but that would have made it worse

Black
    1999 trans am

If you guys have not seen my car before here it is .....

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I went from having sex with two different girls to none in the last few days. I'd say you still win though

Red w/ silver Stripes
    2000 WS6 6 Speed

good times lol sorry about the luck and sharp car

Black
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I went from having sex with two different girls to none in the last few days. I'd say you still win though
    haha that sucks .... I will try to get pics of the damage tomorrow. Its not bad just needs a to be repainted.

blue
    2001 silverado

That looks awsome. Really like how well the wheels look on it. Nice ride man.

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

The part that would get me pissed off the most. Is the stupid cop saying that.
    That's their job!!!! They do nothing just driving around the city or eating donuts on the parking lot!

Sorry bout that bad day man.
    I was thinking at the beginning you had issues with that STS turbo lol

I want one!!

black
    02 Z28 and 00 SS

i had a incident like that happen to me. took my car out to the track, ran the best time i had at that point got home and stupid me i let my buddies gf drive my car(granted i was tring to nail my buddies gf friend she had with her) she took it to the gas station and some bitch clipped the front end of my car and drove off. Cop that showed up wasnt the one giving me shit cause i knew the guy, but they caught the girl that hit my car and ranted about the paint chip deal as well. I looked at her and told her that her shitty ass eclipse was in no were near the realm of value my car was that my paint was worth more then her car. She got a ticket i got my car fixed and Full UMI suspension. Moral of the story sometimes accidents can be worth it if you get awesome performance parts on someone else's dime.

black
    02 Z28 and 00 SS

BTW nice T/A thats clean looks sharp!

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

that sucks man... on the other hand, got any pics or videos of the rear mount in action? Any numbers yet?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    both hands quit working???

to the OP:
    it happens.....sounds like everything will get back to normal for you though. Damage could've been much worse so you kinda had a good day in that dept.

Black
    1999 trans am

No pics of the system yet .... Just have a street tune on it till I have time to get to the dyno... It could have been alot worse and I'm glad it's not after seeing some of the wrecks on this site.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Who did the work?
    Gotta love PA inspection stickers

Black
    1999 trans am

A guy that I worked with at my last job did the work.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by stew215 View Post
    Well I just got my car back after installing a custom rear mount turbo that took almost 3 months to finish (the guy told me 2 weeks). So I took the car out for a ride to best buy for a new blu ray player and pulled up to a stop sign in the parking lot and get taped from behind. The bitch behind me didnt even realize she hit me until I was knocking on her window. After I had to explain to her what she did, she tried to tell me that the cracked paint on my bumper would buff out. After arguing with the lady for like 10 min I decide to call the cops and get a police report so she couldn't screw me over. Well the cop showed up and the first words out of his mouth were " are you kidding me ... you called me out here over paint scratches". That put me over the top and I had to stop myself from yelling at the cop and calmly explain that the bitch was on her phone, the cracks were not in the paint prior to the hit, and I am not paying for the damages that were done. Finally the ladys husband came up and told me he would pay for all damages.

So after all that shit, I went into best buy to find out they didn't have the Blu Ray player that I wanted haha. I walk back out to my car and it would not start. The security light came on. I left my car in the lot and bought some resistors. I went back and did the bypass in the middle of the parking lot ... the light went off but the car still will not crank over. I checked all my fuses and switched out the starter relay ... got nothing. I called my old work for a tow truck and the closest one with wood for a lowered car was like an hour and a half away. So after the long wait I had to watch this guy get my car on the flatbed ( which he did an awesome job )... my nerves were gone. I got the car back to my house and found out my starter went bad.

So in one day I:

Got my car back after 3 months without it
    Got hit from behind
    Ignition cylinder took a shit
    Starter died
    and I didnt get my Blu Ray Player

sorry for the rant guys but I needed to get it out .... So how was everyones day?
    let me know if you're ever in quakertown!!! i want to see the ride with the turbo!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Who did the work?
    Gotta love PA inspection stickers

yeah... i hope no one finishes peeling mine off...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Mine aren't peeling. Also out by 2 years so maybe that's why

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    both hands quit working???
    This made me chuckle

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I am just like you OP. I am VERY protective of my car. Good that her husband offered to pay without incident.

Thread Information