Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Hope

Ok I have to let you in on Hope's and my relationship. From the first time we met we were friends and it just grew stronger. never really though of her sexually ,well unless she started to tease or I caught her nude. Even then I never wanted to act on it because it would ruin and complicate the great friendship we have, even to this day.

We was a couple people that never really dated much so often we would depend on each other for company, if it was hitting the movies,dinner,a bar or whatever we was there alot for each other. Even in her marrage (now she is divorced, he ran off) we was close. It was nothing for me to run into her at a store and buy her a dress she liked,or a cd or whatever. She would often buy me stuff as well.hell alot of people thought we was a couple. we talked about it once and came to the conclusion that sex and trying to love each other in that kind of relationship would be armageddon to our relationship. We both have very strong personalities and neither of us would give in and that would be what destroyed it so we just kept our relationship the way it was.

There were times I called up and asked if she wanted to go out and she would say yes come on over.I will probably be in the shower just let yourself in, you know where the spare key is. well one time she yelled for me and i answered and she told me there was an outfit on her bed she wanted to wear and to bring it to her. so I did ,when I walked in the bathroom there she stood completely naked. she is a very beautiful woman in the first plaace but that was enough to make a blind man see. i kinda stuttered and went to leave and she started lauging.

me: what's so funny
    her: you, you act like you never seen a woman naked before
    me: well I never seen you naked and right now honestly I am almost ready to say fuck friendship lets try something a little more.
    her: thats not gonna happen,I love you alot but what we have is very special and it shouldn't be tampered with.
    me: bah
    her: you will be fine, can you do me a favor and zip me.

This is the point I noticed she picked a dress and a pair of shoes I bought for her

me: hey I wonder where you got these from.
    her: (laughing) whats funny is this is the first time I wore them
    me: why?
    her: well because sean (her ex hubby) is an ass and didn't deserve to see me like this.
    me: awww I am special
    her: ed
    me: huh?
    her special ed.
    me: fuck you hope
    her: you would like that
    me: yup

this is just how we were,2 peas in a pod without a care in the world.we looked out for each other. she was tremendous at reading me and my body language. sometimes Women would hit on me and either i was just not interested in dateing or the woman just didn't intrest me. Hope would pick up on that and run up put her arms around me give me a big hug or a kiss and say something like hows my man,or so baby how bout we go home and try to have a baby,which that one she came from behind and said it in my ear just loud enough for the other woman to hear, it also caused me to spit my drink out. but the best was when I was actually waiting for her because she was working late. I was just leaned up against the bar listening to the band and ignoring the woman mumbleing something about her and I should get together. Hope walks in spots me and the situation. She walked right up to me wrapped her arms around me and gave me the biggest kiss I had ever had to that point and some time later. That made me so hard a cat couldn't scratch it...ok maybe not that hard but you get the point. Next thing I know I was actually hugging and kissing her back. The chic that was talking ....or mumbleing to me, got all mad.

chic: hey I was talking to him
    Hope: you need to learn to read men, you was talking but not to him because he didn't hear a word you said.
    chic: what do you mean
    Hope: he was ignoring you, one because he is seeing me and 2 because even if he wasn't you are not what he likes.
    chic: walks away crying.

hope then goes to let go and sit on the stool next to me and I just hold her tighter and pull her closer. when she felt what was up she knew why i didn't want to let her go.

Hope: ahh so you don't want anyone seing that huh
    me: hell no
    Hope: well follow me closely

We went out on the dance floor and danced, the band happened to be playing a slow song we both liked.

me: Why do you do stuff like that get me all hot when you know that we can never be anything more that what we are?
    her: because you deserve it
    me: huh, how is that?
    her: Tony I do love you very much, your the best guy friend a girl can have. You have done so much for me and expected so little.I feel like I gypped you with the little pecs on the cheeks and hugs. you deserved every bit of that hug and kiss I gave you.

At that point I realized she was mine forever, not as a girlfriend or wife but a friend. she was my constant. the one that no matter what I did or said would alway love me.
    Hell even with all that has occured since then I make it a point to call her every week.and if shit hits the fan with the wife and I .....well I still have Hope in more ways than one.

blue
    1975 camaro

damn dude thats awesome!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

It's stories like these that give me hope* that there are some women out there who aren't evil pieces of shit.

*That wasn't intended, but lulz anyway

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

She is a good friend, that's for damn sure.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

We have cried on each other shoulders many times, I have a feeling I will be needing hers again soon.

A little over a year ago she lost her father and I felt so horrible I wasn't there for her. I called her immediatly after I got the news and we talked for hours.I actually got upset enough to cry because I wasn't there. She picked up on it and told me to calm down that the phone call was more than enough to help her. I know some of you don't belive in God, or any higher power but for me I am convinced that God allowed us to meet so we could always have a physical constant in our lives.

Black
    1998 Ford F-150

I currently have somebody like that. It's a great thing.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I don't get it

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by Frazier View Post
    I currently have somebody like that. It's a great thing.
    Do everything you can to hold on to them.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    We have cried on each other shoulders many times, I have a feeling I will be needing hers again soon.

A little over a year ago she lost her father and I felt so horrible I wasn't there for her. I called her immediatly after I got the news and we talked for hours.I actually got upset enough to cry because I wasn't there. She picked up on it and told me to calm down that the phone call was more than enough to help her. I know some of you don't belive in God, or any higher power but for me I am convinced that God allowed us to meet so we could always have a physical constant in our lives.
    She sounds like a great friend, you would make a great couple. When are you getting married?

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

She could give Kim a few lessons in maturity/responsibility.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I don't get it
    What do you mean you don't get it? It is simple we are so damn close that we pick up on each others vibes if you will. our love for one another while not like that of someone in a serious sexual relationship is just as strong if not stronger.We don't have to worry about sex or pregnancy screwing up our relationship.

I'm (Hurst) Equipped... davebowtie's Avatar

Onyx Black
    '02 Camaro SS(replica) M6

Wow, that's pretty crazy. In a good way tho! Hopefully she does not chase away a woman you ARE interested in. She can't "reserve" you forever... Just my 2 cents...
    C:\Documents and Settings\Dave\Desktop\sig01.jpg

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I need to lighten this shit up before i get emotional.

After I had the monte done almost completely, drove it just not complete as far as goodies go. we went out and met a bunch of friends at our regular bar. Of course everyone wanted to drive it which was an immediate fuck you hell no. Well for some reason Hope didn't feel like drinking so I told her I was gonna get ripped. everyone automaticly volenteered to drive me home except Hope. Of course I said fuck you no I would walk first. Throughout the night they all kept bugging the piss out of me until I decided I had enough and was going home. I tossed Hope the keys and asked her to take me home, she said I will drive but your coming home with me. I asked why and she told me because You drank enough to make a couple people drunk and I live closer to the hospital if I need to take you there, So I agreed. I could tell by the look on her face she was not one with whom to argue with about this. Well that started a commotion of "why cant i drive your car but you let a girl drive your car" from everyone. "well because she is sober, I trust her with my life so I know I can trust her with my car. Besides she drives better than all of you"
    We got to her house and I was getting ready to plop on the couch when she said uhh no my bed now. But you will be in the bed too . she said yea I know but I need to make sure you are ok all night, and I don't feel like running up and down the stairs all night checking on you when I can just listen or know your ok. Hell I was to tired to argue so i managed to get upstairs where i crashed in bed with her.

Next morning I felt like death, not even warmed over. and in true Hope fasion she comes flying in the room jumped on me and started bouncing on the bed yelling " WAKIE WAKIE, YOU HAS GOT TO RISE AND SHINE"
    I wrestled her down and asked her what thinking.

her: teaching you a lesson
    me: what not to sleep in the bed anymore?
    her: nope to drink that damn much
    me: yea whatever
    her (gets a nasty look on her face) Don't whatever me I will whip your ass
    me: you and what army ?
    her: Oh just 2 of us
    me: oh really who is the other
    her: your Dad
    me: you cheat
    her: a girl has to do what a girl has to do, now go shower up and I will get breakfast ready.

so I hop in the shower and get cleaned up and realize that my clothes are probably pretty nasty from the prior night.

me: HOOOOPPPPPEEEE
    Hope: WHAT
    me: What about clothes, mine are probably nasty as hell
    her: Nope washed and dried them
    me: you rock
    her: yup I know

so I finished up and got dressed and headed downstairs to smell the most wonderful smell in the world....fresh coffee,and a nice homemade breakfast. I sit down at the table and got a really nasty Idea. I run out the front door grab the paper and run back in sit down with my coffee, a cig and her reading glasses on. she turns around and starts her comments

her: what the hell are you doing
    me: so honey It looks like the stocks are on the rise maybe we should sell yahoo and microsoft now
    her: ~giggles~ Oh really why?
    me: well we are ahead a few thousand on each and with the BJ that Clinton got they may drop like his pants.
    her: ~hysterical laughter~ Your a sick sick man, you need help
    me: nope That is what your for now bring me some food woman
    her: now is that the way you ask you help,
    me: yup, but only when she knows enough to know that I am kidding

we ate a nice breakfast and decided to spend the day together and just went around enjoying each others company in our normal silly fashion.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

You're making me disappointed I don't have a female like this.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by davebowtie View Post
    Wow, that's pretty crazy. In a good way tho! Hopefully she does not chase away a woman you ARE interested in. She can't "reserve" you forever... Just my 2 cents...
    ahh hell no I am married, but as of now it seem my wife managed to fool both Hope and I, which is a friggen miracle. When I was dateing my wife I intriduced her to Hope and told her " you see this woman she is the most important friend in my life other than you.If you ever try to make me drop her you will be dropped first." My wife understood and even took a pic of Hope in her nightie with me. It is on my toolbax at work which always gets the question " does your wife Know you have that pic" to which i say "hell my wife took it"

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    You're making me disappointed I don't have a female like this.
    Dude your 21 and in college FIND ONE ASSHAT

I'm (Hurst) Equipped... davebowtie's Avatar

Onyx Black
    '02 Camaro SS(replica) M6

Gosh, stop already. I think you're tryin' to make us jealous! Well it's workin'! LOL!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    Dude your 21 and in college FIND ONE ASSHAT
    I have a hard time connecting/relating with females.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I have a hard time connecting/relating with females.
    Are there any intrest groups in college? you know like art, or anime,music, ect. thats how you get started. Don't try too hard just go have a good time and don't think with your dick all the time.

Hell with hope we just met at a friends house and started BS'ing and hit it off.

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

It's stories like these that give me hope* that there are some women out there who aren't evil pieces of shit.
    They don't exist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information