Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Hong Kong nightlife

It's very conservative here, these asians. In the states, when girls dance with guys, they rub themselves up against you. It's close contact, and you can enjoy touching each other. Here, the club scene reminds me of middle school. They're so reserved. Guys and girls dance separately. Actually, the guys stay in one half of the room sticking with each other, the girls in another doing the same thing. When they dance, everyone dances a couple feet apart, and don't really move much. You can't really tell if they're dancing with each other or not. I danced American style with a couple girls. They let me up against them, with my arm around their waists, and seemed to like it. But they're shy or something, and don't do much in return. I got sick of dancing with both of them after about 10 minutes and just left them on the floor. It's not fun when she doesn't feel you up too. I miss white girls, and America, to be honest.

Black
    99 SS

so dont go to those clubs then?

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

This was my first time going to a club out here. I probablly won't be going back. It's expensive too, about the equivalent of $30 US to get in.

Why are you there? I went clubbing in Bejing and that was nuts!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

sorry thought it said hong kong knife fight

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

did u go to the lan kwai fong district or the wan chai?? Ive been there twice and both places were fun as hell. Pretty decent nightlife.... There's this russian bar in the lan kwai fong area. you go into this freezer to do ur shots. they give you these fur coats to wear while your in there..pretty pimp!!! Club Insomnia gets pretty crazy after about 11pm or so. Its hard to remember the name of these places when most of your time there your pretty lit

Black
    97 Formula

I hear the street racing action is pretty good in HK.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

I'm on vacation. I'm told the places in beijing and shanghai are much better. I was in China too, but in the Hainan Islands and not near any nightspots.

Yeah, I went to lan kwai fong, and did the russian shots thing in the freezer. 15 degrees celsius, which is 60 degrees fahrenheit, so it wasn't really cold enough for me to wear those fur coats without overheating. I'm used to northern US temps, where 60 degrees is a nice summer breeze. I went to sugar, drop, and some other thing whose name I forget. In was in the side street at lan kwai fong though. It wasn't very exciting for me to be there just drinking at exotic places with friends. I'm a shallow man whore. I want girls to make the night. And it seems that while that's easy back home, people are too tame and conservative in lan kwai fong. People wore formal business suits to that freezer thing, and nobody in the clubs did contact dancing. They told me Wan Chai is wilder with lots of sluts, so I'll check out that place on Friday night. Is that where club insomnia is?

I didn't see any street racing. The streets are packed with people and cars 24/7. Cars are cheap as hell though, and almost everybody who drives, drives nice ones. Status symbols. Mercedes are probably the most common cars out here besides public transport. Outnumber ford, toyota, or honda at least 3 to 1. There's a bunch of rolls royce, lambos and ferraris in the parking lot downstairs too. You can buy a used skyline GTR for 6k US dollars. Nobody rides sportbikes here though. Bunch of mopeds and naked bikes.

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

wan chai is ur spot then.

Thread Information