Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Hit my new personel best top speed today 143 mph ! b4 the paint incident

well this happened b4 the paint container flew out and hit my car today ........when I got off work today was headed down the road and a mazda cx7 come up on me wide open passing cars, decided to play........he comes around me and I nail it, he was already 100 mph+ i was going 70 mph.......I had pulled almost up beside him and he cuts in front of me to miss a car....I am right on his bumper pull out to pass in the middle lane and he decides to get out of my way.......I open it up all the way putting several cars on him......look down I am at 135......kept it nailed got some room ahead no cars, decided to go for my record of 138.........got to 143 mph wow what a rush !!!!!! was approaching a car so I let off...then the car starts to cut in my lane thought I was going to have to take the emergency lane....but they saw black betty coming and got back over....ya I know its stupid to do that stuff but adrineline got the best of me.....back to driving like a grand paw and being good

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    well this happened b4 the paint container flew out and hit my car today ........when I got off work today was headed down the road and a mazda cx7 come up on me wide open passing cars, decided to play........he comes around me and I nail it, he was already 100 mph+ i was going 70 mph.......I had pulled almost up beside him and he cuts in front of me to miss a car....I am right on his bumper pull out to pass in the middle lane and he decides to get out of my way.......I open it up all the way putting several cars on him......look down I am at 135......kept it nailed got some room ahead no cars, decided to go for my record of 138.........got to 143 mph wow what a rush !!!!!! was approaching a car so I let off...then the car starts to cut in my lane thought I was going to have to take the emergency lane....but they saw black betty coming and got back over....ya I know its stupid to do that stuff but adrineline got the best of me.....back to driving like a grand paw and being good
    those 100+blasts make you feel alive. it heightens all your senses, and yes it may be stupid, but anyone that likes speed knows the love of that feeling

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    those 100+blasts make you feel alive. it heightens all your senses, and yes it may be stupid, but anyone that likes speed knows the love of that feeling
    man it was still pulling good.....I could not imagine my car with mods

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Hell Yeah! Your 42 and still drivin Fast! Thats awesome! I'll still be doin that shit until they take my license cause of old age!

Slower Than a 3rd Gen juiced99ws6's Avatar

Mystic Teal
    99 Trans Am & 01 CBR 929

I recently took mine to 150 racing a neon. I stomped him up to about 120 and then slowed down. He did a ricer fly by on me and it pissed me off so I nailed it and passed him again like he was standing still and I looked down and i was right at 150. That was the record in my car. I have had the roommates GTO to 159 though

BTW that is VERY rare for me. I like street light to street light blasts so I can feel the torque in the seat of my pants up to 60-80

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

I've had my friends Stang up to 140, and hit the speed limiter in my other friends trans am many times

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by juiced99ws6 View Post
    I recently took mine to 150 racing a neon. I stomped him up to about 120 and then slowed down. He did a ricer fly by on me and it pissed me off so I nailed it and passed him again like he was standing still and I looked down and i was right at 150. That was the record in my car. I have had the roommates GTO to 159 though

BTW that is VERY rare for me. I like street light to street light blasts so I can feel the torque in the seat of my pants up to 60-80

until today I have been driving pretty civil

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    Hell Yeah! Your 42 and still drivin Fast! Thats awesome! I'll still be doin that shit until they take my license cause of old age!

i try not to do that very much....when i was a teen i got 17 tickets and license taken twice

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

i try not to do that very much....when i was a teen i got 17 tickets and license taken twice
    I have had about the same record but never lost my license. I got away with alot of shit having a cousin as a cop always listenin in.

What slowed me down was getting older and more and more cars on the road driven but morons, but I still speed every day, every chance I can get! Why go the speed limit when you can get there faster?

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    I have had about the same record but never lost my license. I got away with alot of shit having a cousin as a cop always listenin in.

What slowed me down was getting older and more and more cars on the road driven but morons, but I still speed every day, every chance I can get! Why go the speed limit when you can get there faster?

compared to what i used to do , now i am like a 100 year grandma in a 1924 t-model that will only do 30 mph..........i got stories to tell that its hard for me to believe they happened

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

compared to what i used to do , now i am like a 100 year grandma in a 1924 t-model that will only do 30 mph..........i got stories to tell that its hard for me to believe they happened
    you strike me as a fun person to have a beer with, i'd love to hear your speeding stories

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

you strike me as a fun person to have a beer with, i'd love to hear your speeding stories

we will have to talk on the phone sometime and share stories...........when i was a teen i lived in a very small town, few cops and it was early 80's and laws were not as strict as today

dont drink anymore..........most of my old stories include drinking and smoking whacky tobacco while doing stupid stuff in cars

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

we will have to talk on the phone sometime and share stories...........when i was a teen i lived in a very small town, few cops and it was early 80's and laws were not as strict as today

dont drink anymore..........most of my old stories include drinking and smoking whacky tobacco while doing stupid stuff in cars
    sounds like great times. my dad who is 54 and was in his 30s in the 80s reminisces about that decade with a tear in his eye lol the 70s and the 80s he tells me were the greatest times ever

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

sounds like great times. my dad who is 54 and was in his 30s in the 80s reminisces about that decade with a tear in his eye lol the 70s and the 80s he tells me were the greatest times ever

i had a store manager who was a teen in the 70's and he made me sick with all his hot rod stories

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I wish my car was fast.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I'm only 2 years younger than your dad. I remember the 70's & 80's as some of the best times of my life. Tear in the eye indeed......
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I wish my car was fast.
    "Speed is just a question of money. How fast do you wanna go?"

Bonus points trivia question: What movie is this from?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Yeah guys, I remember being a teen in the 2000's... good times, seems like it was just yesterday.......oh wait.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    "Speed is just a question of money. How fast do you wanna go?"

Bonus points trivia question: What movie is this from?
    mad max?

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Yup! One of my favorite quotes. Basicly cuz it's like too true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information