Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

nws Hilarious owning! Sorry, no pics or video :(

SO................................................ ..................................................

Sitting at home playing COD MW2 online action and catch 2 ass clowns cheating by running up their killstreak. I politely (Yeah, Right ) call them out on it when one of the guys starts sending me messages. I'll quote them in order:

Punk: "Fuck you mother fucker, call us cheaters and run. Fuck you pussy! (So slurred of speach, you would think I'm not LS1.com town drunk )

Me: "English, can you speak it! You sound like a punk bitch that needs to cheat to feel good in life"

Punk: "I'm from Alaska mother fucker, I'm a POW! You dumb nigger!"

Me: "I'm sorry your a POW but you sound barely old enough to even join the military. Why don't you lay off the booze and cheating and go to school for english"

Punk: "You dad fucks your husband"

Me: "Don't really quite follow you on that drunken retarded slobber"

Punk: "SHUT UP! If I hear your voice again, I'm going to kill myself"

Here is my most epic comment ever on Xbox Live

Me: "Sir, if you are contemplating suicide, I suggest you head to the VA clinic and get a fine POW like yourself some mental health!"

Punk: "aerfpijaefiaefji" (Unable to understand anything he said)

I've ran into some shit on live but fucking with this drunk guy was hilarious Caught cheating so I call him out and makes a fool of himself. Thought about reporting him for racial slurs since I have other race friends and don't roll that way, but if he saved the voice messages; he was owned hard! Not a epic post or anything like that but I had fun and thought someone might enjoy!

EDIT: COD MW2 = Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

2011 Prius

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh5qx68meU0&feature=related[/ame]

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I play on PC, and there are some mofos that piss me the F78K OFF! When I'm in a gillie I camp.. It's a stratagy and what a "sniper" is suposed to do. You know the one shot one kill thing don't give up your position.. Anyway, I'm on estate and have my perch and this yoyo on our team comes over and stand right in front of me in fatiques.. Well sure as shit that's going to give away my spot.. So I scoot over in case he wants a spot too.. But NOOOOOO the fudge packer gets right back in front of me..... Ptsoooo!(failed atempt @ silenced sniper rifle sound) I put him down.. On comes this voice of a kid that could'nt have been more than say 12 yrs old, "what's your problem???" I jump on the mic and say, "DUDE! You where giving my spot away and in my line of fire" Muthatrucker comes back shots me wastes my kill streak (all air power) then continues to shot me everytime he crosses my path from behind.. FUUUUUUU! By the end of the game he has the entire team pissed for shooting everyone, and has a score heavy in the minus's, (like no shit 2 kills and 23 deaths).. Next game it's the same BS, we had a team that rocked, and they all left because of some punk that was'nt even old enough to buy the game himself.. Then we get to the hackers and the bullet proof hax etc,etc,etc.. I just don't get why folks can't just play the game without ruining it for everyone else.. People get mad when you camp irratates me to now end too.. Camping is a stratagy, I mean the idea here is NOT to get killed and team work, not respawn a million times..

PS I'm also "Smittro" in game too.. I love to snipe, it's what I do best since the days of splinter cell... However the L86 is my weapon of choice..
    Last edited by Smittro; 07-15-2010 at 03:39 AM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I play on PC, and there are some mofos that piss me the F78K OFF! When I'm in a gillie I camp.. It's a stratagy and what a "sniper" is suposed to do. You know the one shot one kill thing don't give up your position.. Anyway, I'm on estate and have my perch and this yoyo on our team comes over and stand right in front of me in fatiques.. Well sure as shit that's going to give away my spot.. So I scoot over in case he wants a spot too.. But NOOOOOO the fudge packer gets right back in front of me..... Ptsoooo!(failed atempt @ silenced sniper rifle sound) I put him down.. On comes this voice of a kid that could'nt have been more than say 12 yrs old, "what's your problem???" I jump on the mic and say, "DUDE! You where giving my spot away and in my line of fire" Muthatrucker comes back shots me wastes my kill streak (all air power) then continues to shot me everytime he crosses my path from behind.. FUUUUUUU! By the end of the game he has the entire team pissed for shooting everyone, and has a score heavy in the minus's, (like no shit 2 kills and 23 deaths).. Next game it's the same BS, we had a team that rocked, and they all left because of some punk that was'nt even old enough to buy the game himself.. Then we get to the hackers and the bullet proof hax etc,etc,etc.. I just don't get why folks can't just play the game without ruining it for everyone else.. People get mad when you camp irratates me to now end too.. Camping is a stratagy, I mean the idea here is NOT to get killed and team work, not respawn a million times..

PS I'm also "Smittro" in game too.. I love to snipe, it's what I do best since the days of splinter cell... However the L86 is my weapon of choice..
    I'll add you, I don't mind camping if sniping due to that being strategy. I just hate camping when its with shit you shouldn't be. If I use a sniper rifle, you can bet your ass I'm posting up some where. I re-listened to the messages again, just good old dumbass written all over them

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I'll add you, I don't mind camping if sniping due to that being strategy. I just hate camping when its with shit you shouldn't be. If I use a sniper rifle, you can bet your ass I'm posting up some where. I re-listened to the messages again, just good old dumbass written all over them
    Nice! I'll watch for your request I was just on had about 5 games that were great.. I always start slow and get murdered.. But when I get warm I'm not too shabby. Some maps are still better for me than others tho.. I get a little rush when I drill someone from what seems like a few hundred yards out.. I'm a 70 but refuse to prestige(sp) I'm wanting every attachment for as many guns as I can.. I'm currently working on a level-9 marksmen with my l86 (fav light machine gun) have every attachment for it you can get and all my camo's. I have a couple of classes with it set up for sniper too.. I run my m16 as a sniper some times too and a few others.. EBR is my rifle of choice when I go gillie..
    Last edited by Smittro; 07-15-2010 at 08:02 AM.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Nice! I'll watch for your request I was just on had about 5 games that were great.. I always start slow and get murdered.. But when I get warm I'm not too shabby. Some maps are still better for me than others tho.. I get a little rush when I drill someone from what seems like a few hundred yards out.. I'm a 70 but refuse to prestige(sp) I'm wanting every attachment for as many guns as I can.. I'm currently working on a level-9 marksmen with my l86 (fav light machine gun) have every attachment for it you can get and all my camo's. I have a couple of classes with it set up for sniper too.. I run my m16 as a sniper some times too and a few others.. EBR is my rifle of choice when I go gillie..
    Adding you in 5 minutes. Getting ready to get on. I'm only a level 34 but only got the game a little over a month ago I'm the same way, suck at first, warm up and I'm average. My best was yesterday with a 13 kill 2 death game. I won't prestige either, not giving up all my weapons.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Adding you in 5 minutes. Getting ready to get on. I'm only a level 34 but only got the game a little over a month ago I'm the same way, suck at first, warm up and I'm average. My best was yesterday with a 13 kill 2 death game. I won't prestige either, not giving up all my weapons.
    Sweet! I'll get on too I feel like mercin' some folks..

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Sweet! I'll get on too I feel like mercin' some folks..
    Ok, give me 10 minutes My buddy just started up MX vs ATV reflex and he's super addicted to online play. He told me one game but thats like a crack addict taking one hit I'll add you asap after he gets off the shit.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Ok, give me 10 minutes My buddy just started up MX vs ATV reflex and he's super addicted to online play. He told me one game but thats like a crack addict taking one hit I'll add you asap after he gets off the shit.
    Cool!

I never understand the message thing.I had a guy send messages cause i rocked his world with a noob tube on domination.He was all sorts of pissed.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Hey go ahead and add me I'll be on a little later gotta do some shop stuff but I'll definely be on in a little while..

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Hey go ahead and add me I'll be on a little later gotta do some shop stuff but I'll definely be on in a little while..
    Okie dokie. I love fucking people up with the Noob Tube

2002 Firebird Formula

I can't play games online because my internets suck.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Okie dokie. I love fucking people up with the Noob Tube
    I'm back. Yes! I love seeing a body fly.. I blew a guy out the highest warehouse window once on quary(sp) landed @ my feet I was laughing so hard I got merced wiping the tears out of my eyes. But I'm heading in now.. Whenever you're ready just shoot me a request, I'll get it sooner or later.. My younger bro plays too, (he's a junior member here too) so I'll let him know we're adding you to the squad..
    Last edited by Smittro; 07-15-2010 at 01:02 PM.

black 95 Z28 sold
    00 Sliver SS #2389

GamerTag-->TitanSS should be on the xbox later ...around 7ish hit me up if any of ya is on

Impounded
    gmcheviac

is reflex online popular? Untamed's online play was dead when it was new

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    is reflex online popular? Untamed's online play was dead when it was new
    Buddy never has a problem finding a match up with 8 to 12 people. Seems pretty decent to me

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

anyone here play it on the ps3?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Not that I know of. I know ED plays it on PC. If you want, their is a COD MW2 thread in the computer section, you might find someone their

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    I had a guy send messages cause i rocked his world with a noob tube on domination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information