black
    1987 chevy camaro

Help a guy out-( planning a Vacation )

Hey everyone,

Ok so heres the deal I got the go a head to get plan a vacation!(WELL KIND OF ) for me and my chick we have been going out for 1.5 years .

Last year for chrismas we went out to nevada(we live in md.) to visit her dad and step mom for 10 days and were going to hit up the mountains abit. We didnt get to go to the mountins due to some complications.

So she doesnt want to go some where that she has been

she likes

Horses(her main passion ), camping,cars, off-roading in my lifted up jeep, snowboarding (she got her first season pass and started last season boarding, helpin me with my car work on the camaro and jeep .cook watchin movies and veggin out..

I like

Snowboarding ( have all my own gear been going for about 3 yrs ) hoses(she got me into em) racin camaro, playin in the trails with the jeep vidioe games drinking!woohoo bla blah blah im a dude need i say more?

So I don't wana look like a complete fail. would anyone like to help me figure out what to do? that i do not look like a dbag that cant do shit? I just don't know where to start?

I don't mind driving hours on end ( flying is ok but Hate dealing with car rentals and all that ?

thanks for the help I'll come back and correct my shitty grammar.

Mo

98 Formula
    06 duramax

colorado is the only place that comes to mind right off hand that would have horse back riding and snow boarding......I'm sure there's some places like that in MD too though so why not stay local and find a place there? All the cash you would spend on gas can be spent on renting a sweet ass motorhome and only driving a couple hours to camp somewhere, ride some horses, snowboard, get drunk, and screw.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

hahaha . I don't mind staying some around md. not too fond of staying in md .

I talked with her over dinner(yeh we still talk and not try and kill each other) , she wants to stay away from Nevada,MD, Indianan,NJ i'm thinking mabe new Hampshire,Vt ) or somewhere on the east coast to save on some gas woohoo 240 miles per tank! ( I do not like the new york tri state area)..... I lived their for too long.

so now just loooking into the east coast. for some horseback riding places and good mts for snowboarding .... IF Anyone knows a good place post up?!

edit = holly crap does anyplace rent snowmobiels atvs or dirbikes that would be awsome....

edit 2= nvm to the edit 1.... i dont think shed go for that......ugh....
    Last edited by toxik iroc; 11-01-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Wherever you go, just get a place that has a nice big kitchen for her to cook in. Nice and roomy, plenty if space for her to walk around, more than when she's at home.

Coloroado sounds like a good idea too though.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

I gotcha so that way she feel like she is more on vacation that just at home?
    we have a 1200sq 2 bedroom apt.
    what is a good place to look for
    plane tickets?
    car rental?
    and that type of shit?

http://hphotos-sea1.fbcdn.net/hphoto...3_215466_n.jpg

that is us...... I am the one on the left.....

blue
    1999 TransAm

why not look at WV? i'm sure they have horesback riding around there.. and snowshoe is a pretty good ski/snowboard resort... you can stay on the mountain, or there are some bed/breakfast type places around... just make sure you take the jeep because snowshoe is an "upside down" resort, meaning you have to drive up to the summit to park (not good in bad weather)

black
    1987 chevy camaro

Hmmm I didnt even think about going to Wv I can check it out! Yeh my camaros got a blow trans and she doesnt see bad weather anyways(main reason for the jeep) and he car is a 97 prelude....(shes wants a truck o so bad ( arctic white k5 blazer with 35's and some lift or a charger r/t... the real ones...
    that drive isnt that bad to wv deffenetly alot cheaper than CO, VT and Nevada

blue
    1999 TransAm

yep, ..it's not CO snow, ..but it's pretty good value there at snowshoe, and a pretty area (lot's of nat'l forest around there)..

it was a few years back, but we stayed at the Elk River Inn for weekend ski trip:
    Lodging Snowshoe WV - Snowshoe Mountain Resort WV

it's not on the resort, but is just a short drive from there. it was very nice, and the food at the restaurant was excellent, especially breakfast!!!

NBM
    '99 Z28

Go to Vermont plenty of places to go snowboarding plus you can hit up the burton factory store.

black
    1987 chevy camaro

well the thing with vermot is. Ive gone their 2 years ago and one of the rules are I have to pick somewhere that I have not been. I went up to killionton, and straton 2 years ago.... ugh so many stipulations that I am finding out about.....

ooo the burton factort store....that sounds like a bad Idea. I Already have : new boot for this season, burton board,mission bindings ,gortex jacket that zips up into matching pants, a nice bag to put are boards in(used it when we went to Nevada) a nice iron wax kit, and some pipe gloves.....some scott goggles and a protec helmate, and my fox upper boddy armor.....so I REALY do not need anything.... ughhh

Only thing that makes me iffy about is spending this money is the money could go to the camaro.....ugh so hard choices

here is a place I've been looking into

Bed and Breakfast Slideshow 48 miles from snowshoe but it looks cool?

ugh im grabbin a beer.. I so can't fail at this.

blue
    1999 TransAm

that place looks nice but isn't even in WV... Elk river inn is much closer to snowshoe (see my earlier post w/ the link)... of course i'm assuming you will be going to snowshoe more than one day?..

black
    1987 chevy camaro

I am guessing at least for a long weekend ?I'll fin out though. ill check out elk river in

Thread Information