Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Night

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Halloween Night

So, here's the deal. Sorry if it's a little long but I have to explain.

Every year the Ms'. and I host a party on halloween night for friends, and more recently, their friends and or relatives. My motto is the more the merrier. I live in a neighborhood of about 200+ homes. Last year I woould say I got about 300 kids at my house trick or treating. It gets that cowded. This is why we invite people who live in areas where trick or treating for the little ones is hard to do due to location.

Anyhow, I make all kinds of food and the Ms'. will make a halloween cake, etc. I always fill up a cooler and pass out beers to parents if they so wish to imbibe on the festivities. The house gets all decorated, inside and out.

So this year we had about 19 invites over. We have them come around 5 so they can eat before taking the kids out. My friend and I stay behind to drink beers and pass out candy to th kids and beers/wine to the parents. One of the people that showed up was an Uncle of my girls friend. Right away I could tell that he was a "undesirable" type of person and was rough around the edges. Loser type.

So I'm outside and everyone comes piling out of the house to take the kids out. I offer up beers for the guys to take with them. Well, this "Uncle" kind of gets an attitude with me and calls me out in front of everyone about how he's driving later and that this should be a kids thing anyhow. So of course I get a little pissed because he's at MY house and is a guest! So, kiddingly I say to him something like "Oh, your one of those guys that can't have fun anymore because of that old manslaughter charge huh?". Well, unknown to me, HE DOES have an old manslaughter charge from a couple of decades ago, so I'm told, for vehicular manslaugter, driving while intoxicated.

Well anyways,he goes bugfuck on me in front of everyone and gets in my face saying anything and everything you can think of. That wasn't what led me to trip myself, it was because he was spitting in my face while freaking out on me. His brother in law tries to step in and get him to calm down.

The brother in law pulls him back a couple feet and is trying to get in front of him when "Uncle" decides, in front of all the kids,to take a swing at me. He missed, and when he did, I planted my size ten and half shoe between his left and right testes. This guy dropped faster than a brick off of a building. The guy is laying on the ground and starts crying from what I assume was pain. Next thing you know his "lady" friend is up in my face but the other women got her away and out. They left and last night I got a call from my girls friend saying that her Uncle wants to sue me! WTF!

Anyway, end of my rant and end of my halloween party for NON relatives.

If he does try to sue, I'll update.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

what are the chances of that!?!??!

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    what are the chances of that!?!??!
    That's what I was saying. Then the guy has to be a douche about it rather than not saying anything.

And he wants to sue ME!!!!!

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

i gotta admit that is one of the funniest things to read in awhile, just because your joke turned out to be something he actually has done. maybe thats why he's so undesirable but still dont bitch about being at an event for kids then trip out like that in front of them. since he took a swing he got what he deserves, now he just needs to get over it.

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

A small part, very small, feels bad about what happened. In large part because kids witnessed it. But yeah the kids got all the fright they needed that night

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

What an asshole. If you're sensitive about something like that that's happened and you don't want people to know.. the last thing you should do is flip out on someone for making what they thought was a joke.

Good job takin him down though.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

agreed, let him sue, you have enough witnesses to discount that asshats actions. Fuck him, he made a mistake and should deal with it

primevil
    2000 FRC

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    agreed, let him sue, you have enough witnesses to discount that asshats actions. Fuck him, he made a mistake and should deal with it
    Agreed, you have all the witnesses you need. He threw the first punch and missed ! And then............. foot, meet testie !!

There's always gotta be one ASSHOLE in every crowd.

Instead of make all those comments, all he had to say was.............. "no thanks I'm not drinking" or " no thanks, I don't drink"

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    A small part, very small, feels bad about what happened. In large part because kids witnessed it. But yeah the kids got all the fright they needed that night
    no way he can sue you an win unless you REALLY damaged something and even then it is slim. he swung at you and you defended yourself rightfully

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Countersuit

blue
    83 mustang 347

sue him for traumatizing your kids and the kids there.

your kids can't concentrate in school, they are terrorized to the point of where you have to reassure them every night before they go to bed that the cray man is not coming back, and even then they have nightmares and wake up several times throughout the night

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

We all deserve a good swift kick in the nuts from time to time….. but no one should be suing over it.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

I dont know laws were you live but here he cant sue you for shit. Hes on your property. I beat the hell out of someone at my house a few years back(he was hospitalized and all) and he couldnt do anything to me. And like you said...hes at your house disrespecting you....he deserved it.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    I dont know laws were you live but here he cant sue you for shit. Hes on your property. I beat the hell out of someone at my house a few years back(he was hospitalized and all) and he couldnt do anything to me. And like you said...hes at your house disrespecting you....he deserved it.
    If he was an invited guest, which he was once the owner allowed him inside, there is not protection from assault and battery charges just because he was on your property.

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    If he was an invited guest, which he was once the owner allowed him inside, there is not protection from assault and battery charges just because he was on your property.
    this is not a case of assault and battery on nasty's part though

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by ztrouble View Post
    this is not a case of assault and battery on nasty's part though
    I'm sure that is what this guy is going to claim if he is suing him.

I'm not saying that nasty is guilty of any wrong doing. I'm only saying that the reason he is not guilty of any wrong doing has nothing to do with the fact that he was in his home.

Awaiting Activation
    you said that he was bitching because he had to drive later. I can't believe that you can get your license back after a DUI + vehicular manslaughter.

back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar

White/Black
    1999 Z28

Yeah.. kid at my high school did... I don't think he should drive ever again.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

self defense, lucky he's not shot right now

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

One of the many reasons I no longer host any parties: Unruly assholes!

I also got tired of fishing drunks out of the pool.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information