Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Guy from highschool sentenced to 38 years

Just a quick summary of what happened. John and his friend Cameron were drinking one night (19 years old) and rode around on an ATV on John's family property. The two came across a homeless man's tent on the property. John was outraged and started cutting up his tent and cutting up the mans clothes on the clothesline, etc. The victim was Joel Boner (http://justiceforjoelboner.org/). It was orginally told by both John and Cameron that Joel Boner jumped John and began to punch him in the face. Cameron pushed Joel off of John and thats when John took out his knife and began to stab Joel, 12 times in the back and once in the left side of his chest.

The REAL story that Cameron finally admitted to was that Joel Boner agreed to get off of the property and was walking away when John followed and jumped Joel, a fight ensued where Joel was stabbed and murdered. The sick part is that John told his friend to take pictures on his phone which he did. Later that night while Joel Boner was trying to reach a local 7-11 for help before collapsing and dieing, Cameron posted on his facebook "Crazy Night" and John posted "What the Fuck just happened."

John admitted later on that he did not feel threatened by Joel and was just mad that Joel was on his family's property. As we later learned Joel was not a homeless man but a Nomad that has been all over the world. He was a hippie who never owned an apartment or home but always kept in close contact with his family.

I'm glad John got 38 years. I don't think that Joel should of been staying on anyone's property, but he agreed to leave and was murdered in cold blood. What's even crazier is to think I used to sit next to this guy during lunch at school sometimes.

You can read both pages of this article if you want to know more.
    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...lner-lon-boner

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

sheriff: "what's the stiffs name???"

deputy: "boner..."

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

LOL they thought the guy might of been gay too.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

damn dude that's fucked up. i know a few people that have traveled the US in that manner. walk or bike to a house and ask if they can set up a tent in the yard for the nite before moving on.

so is the other guy getting sentenced with anything...like party to or accessory to murder? if not he should since he was there and didn't stop it and then helped to cover it up.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

So far hes not being charged at all. I see the other guy working in Chik fil a whenever I go there. I have a feeling the police knew what really happened and Cameron came clean. Its amazing to me that so many people from school that support John and think he was wronged. I don't get the world today.

Awaiting Activation

John should get the chair and Cameron should get life.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wow! That's terrible..

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I would never do anything like this and don't agree with it but the bottom line is if you're camped out on someone's property then it's a risk you're taking. Hippie or not he was trespassing on someone's property....just happen to be the property of a nutcase. Risk he was willing to take and probably one he's taken many times.....just bit him in the ass this time.

Awaiting Activation

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I would never do anything like this and don't agree with it but the bottom line is if you're camped out on someone's property then it's a risk you're taking. Hippie or not he was trespassing on someone's property....just happen to be the property of a nutcase. Risk he was willing to take and probably one he's taken many times.....just bit him in the ass this time.
    If it was not posted and he agreed to leave then there should be no problem. Seem the way you're saying it the guy deserved what he got because he was camped out in the back 40 of someone's place.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
    If it was not posted and he agreed to leave then there should be no problem. Seem the way you're saying it the guy deserved what he got because he was camped out in the back 40 of someone's place.
    not saying he deserved it.....I'm saying he didn't do himself any favors by doing that. Maybe he should've knocked on some doors and got permission before camping out on someone's property or found a public place. I also wasn't there when it all went down and I don't make a habit of automatically believing news reports or what the hear say is.

Awaiting Activation

Ahhh... I read it as you were saying the guy asked for it.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

There was this kid in hs on my football team that got in a fight and stabbed this guy like 16 times with a pocket knife, he is getting out this month after 4 years

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

This family owns hundreds of acres and there were no signs posted anywhere it was like the boonies. Just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    This family owns hundreds of acres and there were no signs posted anywhere it was like the boonies. Just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    If that's the case I don't see why they let him leave and make it to 7-11. I'da finished the job and buried his ass in the woods. Letting him go and posting on Facebook? Idiot deserves jailtime.

Thread Information