Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Gun owners important info about tax returns

Wow 'all Guns' must be listed

on your next(2010) tax return!

If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24, 2009, by the Obama staff. BUT . . this bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act o f 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama ? ...... you must be kidding !
    |

The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage,U.S. Senate You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.
    You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.|

<Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S.... OpenCongress |

Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has begun . . . Whatever Obama's secret Master Plan is....this is just the 'tip of the iceburg!'
    Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House... This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Ac t of 2009.|

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usuual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill before signing and approving it !

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & 20 Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:
    -It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many opt ions to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pass this along.|

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not..

<Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress ) :

<H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

<H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether you support the Right to Bear Arms or are for gun control. We all should have the right to choose.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Pewter
    2000 T/A WS-6

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Cool, sounded fawked up at first.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether you support the Right to Bear Arms or are for gun control. We all should have the right to choose.
    Please STFU without checking facts first. KTHXbYE.

black
    02 vette vert

this is exactly the kind of thing people should really be worried about! this shit is passed around the internet, someone believes it, posts it up somewhere else for everyone to get pissed over, and if they dont find the truth there goes the fear machine steaming right along! not everywhere where people have seen this will have people who can or will prove it false. Obama's staff introduced this bill? a committee passed it without the Senate voting on it?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

There actually was a U.S. Senate bill with that number that would have taxed handguns—nine years ago. It was introduced by anti-gun Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.), and it would have included handguns under the National Firearms Act’s tax and registration scheme. This has nothing to do with anyone’s Form 1040, of course.

Fortunately, S. 2099 disappeared without any action by the Senate, back when Bill Clinton was still in the White House.

black
    02 vette vert

lets see, the op went up at 4:53, at 5:07 and 5:09, links went up telling us the truth, including the history of the original bill. then at 6:13, over an hour later, i put my 2 cents in and POOF there you are. can i have you arrested for stalking or something? or just admit you like abusing me 'cause you really do like me.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    lets see, the op went up at 4:53, at 5:07 and 5:09, links went up telling us the truth, including the history of the original bill. then at 6:13, over an hour later, i put my 2 cents in and POOF there you are. can i have you arrested for stalking or something? or just admit you like abusing me 'cause you really do like me.
    Um, I guess that means your post brought it up to the top of the 'New Posts' list

Get over yourself

black
    02 vette vert

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

OK then

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

[QUOTE]Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:
    -It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.[/QUOTE]

first of all... what would be wrong with that?

you guys are so proud of your guns... register them and be legit.

How many more times do we need some wacko going in somewhere and killin people

How many more young kids have to die or kill their friends because they got into your gun?

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post
    Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:
    -It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. [/B]-[B]There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

How many more young kids have to die or kill their friends because they got into your gun?
    Yea, just what we need, another reason for them to just walk right in..... My house ain't no mother-fuckin Great Clips...

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Bill of Rights.. 2nd amendment. I grew up with guns in the house. Heck alot of people I know grew up with guns and did not kill friends. Heck guns are still in the family and have been passed down.

I would hope a person with a CCL was there when the wacko started killing. Maybe just maybe the only dead person would be the wacko? The wacko may or may not have a registered gun. The owner of the CCL is registerd as well as the gun. I am tired of being a victim. If you make the choice to be a wacko and point a gun. As a registered CCL I have the right to defend myself. I have the right to chose to live and not die.

There have always been guns in the family. We were always taught about how guns KILL. That there is no taking life back when you point a loaded gun and pull the trigger. That guns are nothing to be played with. If they are loaded be aware. If loaded never ever point the gun unless you intend to kill someone. You can not come into my house and GET MY GUNS.
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 09-28-2009 at 08:15 PM.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black

[QUOTE=knightryda01;2072611]
    -It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.[/QUOTE]

how many more people need to die before they ban cars?

black
    02 vette vert

he didnt say anything about BANNING. register and be legit was it. you register your car and dog dont you? laws are made to protect the innocent from people with no sense. a stop sign means stop. does there have to be a law making it illegal to run a stop sign? yes. little kids kill their friends acci dentally with loaded guns found in the home all the time. does there have to be a law to make it illegal for those kids to be put in harms way like that? yes. i dont think anyone is looking at announce three times then break your door down to come into your home and check on the guns. gun owners [not all] bring this on themselves by not being responsible on their own.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    he didnt say anything about BANNING. register and be legit was it. you register your car and dog dont you? laws are made to protect the innocent from people with no sense. a stop sign means stop. does there have to be a law making it illegal to run a stop sign? yes. little kids kill their friends acci dentally with loaded guns found in the home all the time. does there have to be a law to make it illegal for those kids to be put in harms way like that? yes. i dont think anyone is looking at announce three times then break your door down to come into your home and check on the guns. gun owners [not all] bring this on themselves by not being responsible on their own.

So the number 1 cause of accidental death, Motor Vehicle. The cause with the smallest percentage, Firearms discharge 0.7%. What about the drunk drivers that are not reponsible? There are people out there with 4,5,10,20 DUI's and are still driving. IMO there are more irresponsible drivers out there than anything else. I understand you state (not all) but it seems you define gun owners by those few (not being responsible). I guess I just dont look at all drivers as drunk drivers.. Well okay maybe really bad drivers.. I think ever state has its bitch about traffic.....

TYPES OF ACCIDENTAL DEATHS, USA 2008
    (MVA = Motor Vehicle Accident) ACCIDENT PERCENT

(1) Motor vehicle (MVA) 37.5%
    (2) Poisoning 19.5%
    (3) Falls 16.3%
    (4) Drowning 3.0%
    (5) Fires, Burns,Smoke 2.6%
    (6) Medical/Surgical Complication 2.2%
    (7) Forces of nature 1.8%
    (8) Firearms discharge 0.7%
    Other (transport) 2.6%
    Other (nontransport) 13.9%

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Does'nt matter I do'nt file 1040's....I use a totally different tax form..
    Last edited by Smittro; 09-29-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Does'nt matter I do'nt file 1040's....I use a totally different tax form..
    All of mine are registered. If you buy at a gun shop,pawn etc they will ask you to fill out a 4473. But you can buy guns without one. Just like people dont register guns.... They dont register cars or dogs... I have been in 2 accidents that were not my fault. Both times the owners did not have insurance. The cars were not recently registered. I had to pay the deductable. I think there are alot more people who drive with out insurance (not being responsible) than about anything...
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 09-29-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

[QUOTE=nhraformula;2072734]

how many more people need to die before they ban cars?
    and tobacco, trains, planes, alcohol, prescription pills, ourselves, everything, air

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information