Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Got attacked by Malibus most wanted!

The other day I was driving to my girls house, it was raining... While I was driving past some guys house I hammered it. I didn't spin or anything. the next day the kid who saw me do it goes to my girls house and says "tell ya boi not to spin on MY street or I'm gonna have to show him whats up!"

So .. I thought I'd act like a immature idiot and go straight up blow my tires off in front of his house. With my lady in the car I pull up to his house, he's got like 12 people over and he starts mean muggin up to my car lookin all hard. and I commence to burn the fuck out, he just stared in dis-belief. then he got this look of rage on his face and starts running towards my car. I'm laughing my ass off. He hauls back and punches my back window as hard as he can with his "bling" brass knuckle looking deal that said "G-unit" or somthing lmao, his hand skips off my window and he starts screaming in pain. I'm still smoking the tires and I'm laughing and calling him a pussy. he gets a second wind and jumps on my trunk... I have no idea what his plan was but I let off the brake with him on the back on he goes flying. And that my friends is how I made Malibus most wanted look stupid. Yes I know what I did was childish, But this guy jumping on my old lady did not sit well with me. I still don't know who the guy is...

After all that happend my women fucking raped me, I did not expect that lol. I thought she would call me an idiot I've never seen somone get so mad, and Team America is on Comedy Central

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

So.... anybody else ever just, kinda act foolish like that? lol. C'mon people, what happend to the night crew?

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Oh yea, I have.... I can't remember when or what I did right now... but trust me, I'm pretty sure it was about as awesome as that....

What fuckin time is it?

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Its 2:46 AM here, I just got home an hour ago and I'm not sleepy at all...

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Did he fly off the side of the car? Or completely over it?

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

He was on the back, I rolled out of the burn out with him clinging on. he just flew off the back. And before anybody jumps in and tells me I'm trying to be a tough guy, Thats not true. I just don't like some wanksta fucking with my old lady in a disrespectful way. He came off as confrontational towards my girl. Anyway man.. or kid in this case, that has a problem with somthing he thinks I did, needs to speak to me. I go by his house everyday at the same time. I just don't understand people

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

If he has such a problem with somone spinning tires I'll roll through in a stalled LT1 stroker, fucking cock smoker. I'm going to try my best to forget all about it and just wave at him like BOB the ensight guy from here on out lol

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    He was on the back, I rolled out of the burn out with him clinging on. he just flew off the back. And before anybody jumps in and tells me I'm trying to be a tough guy, Thats not true. I just don't like some wanksta fucking with my old lady in a disrespectful way. He came off as confrontational towards my girl. Anyway man.. or kid in this case, that has a problem with somthing he thinks I did, needs to speak to me. I go by his house everyday at the same time. I just don't understand people
    Oh no, I totally agree with what you did. I'm just as protective as you are, believe me. I just wanted to know how bad this idiot landed.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    Oh no, I totally agree with what you did. I'm just as protective as you are, believe me. I just wanted to know how bad this idiot landed.
    I think he messed his hand up good, whatever jewelry he was wearing scratched my window. But man he was howling in pain, when he saw me laughing his face got as red as a tomato. He got punked out in front of his homiez

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

I'm not sure what he was thinking he was gonna do, break out your back windshield with his hand? What an idiot. He got what he deserved, he's a coward for not confronting you first. He brought this upon himself, hope he has a big enough ice-pack. Job well done if you ask me.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

Isn't alabama eastern? I guess you guys must be central... Its almost 4 here.... and I've been up TOO DAMN LONG...

Ok, but I have a story.

Ok, so once upon a time, back in the day(like.... 03?) I drove like 3 hours to some rich guys house, that my friends dad went to college with... Sound wierd? I thought so to, till I got there. Basicly, this house was just a party/vaction house for the guy... he invites all his old buddies, their friends, their kids, their friends, and so on... BIG AZZ party weekend. So after plenty of underage drinking and smoking of not so legal herbs the first night, I realised that the owners son was a fuckin dickwad. By that, I mean prick. By prick, I mean stuck up snob, and so on. So, the next day, he was talking all kinds of shit about how badass his moms car was, and he could drive it whenever he wanted, blah, so on, and so forth.

The car in question was a brand new Mercedes 230 Kompressor ().... I drove there in my POS 96 cavalier... I, unlike him, knew how to drive pretty damn well for someone my age. I had taken a liking to playing offroad in my cavy, and e-brake drifting... Now, that sounds ghey as all hell, I know, but in reality... Well I'll put it this way... put me in a cavalier, and I'll make it do things you never thought was possible.... But anyways...

So he takes me for a ride in Mommys badazzzzz ride... Basicly driving like an asshole, tailgating, passing, swerving, etc... so we get back... I'm not impressed, but this dude is talking smack still. OK, then buddy, let me take YOU for a ride... So we get in my car, he comments on how crappy it is, I ignore him. I wait until we are out of sight of the house before I let him have it... There is about a half mile of dirt road before you get to the main road... I slung it sideways through everyturn, and just fishtailed side to side on the straights for the hell of it... as we get to the pavement, I can see nobodies coming, so I sideways off the dirt, onto the road, and proceed to drive normally.

Now this, in and of itself, shut this guy up. For the first few turns, he had a look of abject terror set into his face... he eased up towards the end though, when he realised I wasn't going to smack a tree or anything. I wasn't done with him yet though, I was on a roll. I still had a trick left up my sleeve.

So I look over at him, "you ready to go back now?" I get a one word response... yeah. "Ok then!" We are going about 45, we're on a small, 2 lane road, with no shoulders... and theres a van coming. So, I wait for the oncoming van to pass, and before its bumper is even clear of my door, and jink the car right, SLAM the e-brake, and swing the car left, HARD.

Now, I don't know if you have even tried that manuver in an extremely front wieght baised FWD car, but the result is a one lane 180. Now, what I mean by that is, we are now looking directly at the back bumper of the van, in the vans lane. Going about 40mph backwards. I had released the brake about halfway through the pivot, and nailed the gas.... So there we are, traveling 40mph backwards, tires screaming and leaving a smoke trail in FRONT of me... the tires eventually slow us down and grab, and I go tearing off back the way I came. The van turned off on the next street, so I just booked all the way down the the dirt road, did the same thing all the way back(but faster) and didn't stop until I was actually in their driveway.

This motherfucker had been screaming bloody murder from the moment I jinked the car right, all the way until I had her safely back in park. I'm suprised he didn't actually piss himself. Oh well, next time don't talk shit.

Yea, thats definately the stupidest/most immature thing I've ever done.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Quote Originally Posted by B34M3R View Post
    Isn't alabama eastern? I guess you guys must be central... Its almost 4 here.... and I've been up TOO DAMN LONG...

Ok, but I have a story.

Ok, so once upon a time, back in the day(like.... 03?) I drove like 3 hours to some rich guys house, that my friends dad went to college with... Sound wierd? I thought so to, till I got there. Basicly, this house was just a party/vaction house for the guy... he invites all his old buddies, their friends, their kids, their friends, and so on... BIG AZZ party weekend. So after plenty of underage drinking and smoking of not so legal herbs the first night, I realised that the owners son was a fuckin dickwad. By that, I mean prick. By prick, I mean stuck up snob, and so on. So, the next day, he was talking all kinds of shit about how badass his moms car was, and he could drive it whenever he wanted, blah, so on, and so forth.

The car in question was a brand new Mercedes 230 Kompressor ().... I drove there in my POS 96 cavalier... I, unlike him, knew how to drive pretty damn well for someone my age. I had taken a liking to playing offroad in my cavy, and e-brake drifting... Now, that sounds ghey as all hell, I know, but in reality... Well I'll put it this way... put me in a cavalier, and I'll make it do things you never thought was possible.... But anyways...

So he takes me for a ride in Mommys badazzzzz ride... Basicly driving like an asshole, tailgating, passing, swerving, etc... so we get back... I'm not impressed, but this dude is talking smack still. OK, then buddy, let me take YOU for a ride... So we get in my car, he comments on how crappy it is, I ignore him. I wait until we are out of sight of the house before I let him have it... There is about a half mile of dirt road before you get to the main road... I slung it sideways through everyturn, and just fishtailed side to side on the straights for the hell of it... as we get to the pavement, I can see nobodies coming, so I sideways off the dirt, onto the road, and proceed to drive normally.

Now this, in and of itself, shut this guy up. For the first few turns, he had a look of abject terror set into his face... he eased up towards the end though, when he realised I wasn't going to smack a tree or anything. I wasn't done with him yet though, I was on a roll. I still had a trick left up my sleeve.

So I look over at him, "you ready to go back now?" I get a one word response... yeah. "Ok then!" We are going about 45, we're on a small, 2 lane road, with no shoulders... and theres a van coming. So, I wait for the oncoming van to pass, and before its bumper is even clear of my door, and jink the car right, SLAM the e-brake, and swing the car left, HARD.

Now, I don't know if you have even tried that manuver in an extremely front wieght baised FWD car, but the result is a one lane 180. Now, what I mean by that is, we are now looking directly at the back bumper of the van, in the vans lane. Going about 40mph backwards. I had released the brake about halfway through the pivot, and nailed the gas.... So there we are, traveling 40mph backwards, tires screaming and leaving a smoke trail in FRONT of me... the tires eventually slow us down and grab, and I go tearing off back the way I came. The van turned off on the next street, so I just booked all the way down the the dirt road, did the same thing all the way back(but faster) and didn't stop until I was actually in their driveway.

This motherfucker had been screaming bloody murder from the moment I jinked the car right, all the way until I had her safely back in park. I'm suprised he didn't actually piss himself. Oh well, next time don't talk shit.

Yea, thats definately the stupidest/most immature thing I've ever done.

haha, noice. acting stupid is part of growing up IMO. Last time I did somthing stupid before this one was, hell... I guess going to jail for street racing a couple years back

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I hate wiggers

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I hate wiggers
    wigger is a bad term, i prefer to use the term "racially challenged"

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by dlmeadows View Post
    wigger is a bad term, i prefer to use the term "racially challenged"
    Agreed

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

OK, how about "racially challenged" wigger??????

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Same thing they are all still considered "southside" posers

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

that is AWESOME, i wish i coulda seen that

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Good luck with that dude. Try not to get shot. Since you "disrespected" him in front of all his friends Im sure hes going to retaliate.

Yeah I agree he shouldnt have gone up to your girl and just had the balls to go talk to you. Only bad thing is he lives right by your girl and Im sure you'll run into each other a few more times.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

I doubt it... Hes obviously retarded, wtf was he gunna do punching your back window and jumping on your trunk... He wont do shit. But i bet he's gunna tell his friends "Yo shawtie, member that honkeyfied mufuckah with tha fiyuhburrd? ah smoked his ass yo, with my sawed off shottie. then i made out wiff his gurrl yaw"

Kudos on that one, i would have done the same. Except i cant do a burnout with my nittos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information