Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Good Ole Fair weather Bama Fans

Some of these are pretty funny

NSFW: It's Meltdown Time! - Roll 'Bama Roll

red
    95 Z28

I don't really have any feelings about Alabama one way or the other. However, I hate LSU and have always liked Bama showing them up. And Alabama winning that game would also accomplish one important thing: keeping the most undeserving team in NCAA football history from getting a national title shot. Fuck you Ohio State. Fuck... you.

And nice job Hoke going for two. Great call on that one. There goes your job.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Try feeling that way about OSU and then frigin living here. I can't stand that damn team and I hear about it all the time. I had everyone in camp worked into a frenzy last weekend about BCS standings I can get these guys going easy because they're so sensitive. I told them that the only people in this entire country that think OSU should be ranked at #2 live in the state of Ohio.....everyone else realizes Auburn should be ranked 2 right now. Hell....Missouri should be ranked 2 before OSU because unlike OSU Missouri plays some tough teams through the year. OSU is 9 powder puff games with a couple of decent teams matched up. At the end of the day though Florida St is going to severly punish whoever shows up to that game so having OSU go wouldn't be such a bad thing because they will get destroyed.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Try feeling that way about OSU and then frigin living here. I can't stand that damn team and I hear about it all the time. I had everyone in camp worked into a frenzy last weekend about BCS standings I can get these guys going easy because they're so sensitive. I told them that the only people in this entire country that think OSU should be ranked at #2 live in the state of Ohio.....everyone else realizes Auburn should be ranked 2 right now. Hell....Missouri should be ranked 2 before OSU because unlike OSU Missouri plays some tough teams through the year. OSU is 9 powder puff games with a couple of decent teams matched up. At the end of the day though Florida St is going to severly punish whoever shows up to that game so having OSU go wouldn't be such a bad thing because they will get destroyed.
    OSU played one ranked team all year and that was Wisconsin...I dont see how its even an argument
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I have never understood the rankings for college football.

Yeah ppl are really worked up here. It's kinda funny.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I know a few Bama fans here that don't have anything to say all of a sudden Sooner fans in my area aren't much better, and they turn on their own team on 2-3 loss years, kinda pathetic really.
    I like OU and OKState, but I always root for State when they play each other, as that is my alma mater.

Oklahoma State, if they can pull a win at Bedlam, is the more deserving OSU in my opinion.
    Would liked to have seen them get a bowl game, OSU v. OSU. I would love to see Ohio State get their ass handed to them.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Mizzou get into a title game either.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    I know a few Bama fans here that don't have anything to say all of a sudden Sooner fans in my area aren't much better, and they turn on their own team on 2-3 loss years, kinda pathetic really.
    I like OU and OKState, but I always root for State when they play each other, as that is my alma mater.

Oklahoma State, if they can pull a win at Bedlam, is the more deserving OSU in my opinion.
    Would liked to have seen them get a bowl game, OSU v. OSU. I would love to see Ohio State get their ass handed to them.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Mizzou get into a title game either.
    Oklahoma State isn't even in the conversation. And they shouldn't be.
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

In Birmingham a woman is being charged for 1st degree murder for killing another woman after the 'Bama loss.

Seems she got pissed that Auburn fans were cheering the win. Of course heavy consumption of alcohol was noted. Shot her in front of her sister & daughter.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    In Birmingham a woman is being charged for 1st degree murder for killing another woman after the 'Bama loss.

Seems she got pissed that Auburn fans were cheering the win. Of course heavy consumption of alcohol was noted. Shot her in front of her sister & daughter.
    Drunk dude beat the hell out of some random guy in Arab, AL as well...guy basically showed up because he knew Auburn fans lived at the house and beat up some guy and punched his wife. Stupid people man...stupid stupid stupid...

Im willing to bet domestic violence cases went up by like 200% that night.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Oklahoma State isn't even in the conversation. And they shouldn't be.
    Then neither should Ohio State

2016 Summit White 1SS - The DD - Mishimoto catch can, Solo axleback & secondary cat delete, LED sidemarkers & reverse lights, head/taillight blackout, RCC custom badges
    2001 NBM Trans Am WS6 - Torquer V2 cam, Yank 3000 stall, Transgo kit, Racetronix fuel pump, TSP LTs, Magnaflow catback, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTII's
    2000 Arctic White SS #1667 - Sold

Black / White

red
    95 Z28

It's just that nobody is giving OKST any credit. Not that they deserve any though

red
    95 Z28

Thank you Michigan State.

And nice job OKST defense. Offense goes down the field with a great drive to get the lead back and you (defense) blow it.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

And nice job OKST defense. Offense goes down the field with a great drive to get the lead back and you (defense) blow it.
    Yeah yeah rub it in
    Point taken

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

It's just that nobody is giving OKST any credit. Not that they deserve any though
    Nobody gives Oklahoma State credit? What rock are you living under? OSU has two decent seasons and all of a sudden they get a little undeserved respect. That is until yesterday.

Were you expecting them to be able to hold the lead all game and not choke when it really counts? Ha!

Their is a reason they are referred to as the Cowchokes.

They finally beat OU a couple years ago and now their egos are as big as the hole the Sooners left in their heart on Saturday. It only took them 9 years to pull off an upset. Kudos.

OSU will always be inferior to OU. They're basically the red-headed step child to OU.

Yesterday's win was as sweet as it gets. The fact that it was in that shithole called Stillwater just adds salt to the wound.

Bring on overrated 'Bama in the Sugar Bowl!

Oh, and talk about classy fans. I'm sure you saw that faggot ass male cheerleader try to trip Saunders in the end zone after the final TD? As if being a fucking male cheerleader isn't depressing enough, you have to be a total douchebag and try to get in the game anyway possible.

And not to mention the snowballs from the faggot ass fans thrown on the Sooners as they were walking off the field.

OU got the last laugh though.
    Last edited by Badass WS6; 12-08-2013 at 02:33 PM.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

I have lived in OK my whole life and I still just don't get it. I understand rivalry but there is just no respect on either side. Pretty childish fans on both sides. It's good to see OSU giving OU a run for their money, since it is one of only two real rivalries left in the Big 12... Up until that last bit of ugly in the fourth quarter, that was a hell of a nail biter. Love it.

Black / White

Ohio State always has and always will be the most over rated team in college football...oh look we went undefeated against unranked teams!!!!

GTFO with that...

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    this is the way I don't like some team's. it's not the team it's the fans I lived in cincy most of my life and the fans killed osu for me as well as uk any thing now I live with the fam in san diego and i cant stand the chargers but as far as the bcs osu is all ways higher then they should be I gess they just pay more that is all
    "The Camaro SS looks like it could kick your ass. The Trans Am WS6 looks like its on its way over to do it."

treat stressful situation like a dog. if you can't eat or hump it, then piss on it and walk away.

keep your foot in it,till you see god

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Safe to say OU has Alabama's number.

3-1-1.

Dominating performance.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

not all Bama fans are rednecks,wife beaters,or tree poisoners.i will give the Sooners credit,they kicked our ass pretty good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information