Thread: Good cop thread

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

Good cop thread

Everyones been jumping in my shit lately cause im so anti cop. Well, today I saw something that I just had to post about.

the situation at MoPac (stands for Missouri Pacific) expressway is this: its a three lane highway that suddenly turns into a 2 lane regular road. the funds for the highway just quit. theres an entrance immediately after the highway necks down to a 2 lane road.

so every day at rish hour is like this... theres three types of folks in the world when it comes to necked down highways with an entrance ramp directly after the neck.. good bad and ugly.

the good people all get in the two lanes that they know arent going to merge and dissapear
    the bad people run down the empty lane that is obviously going to merge, ignoring the myriad signs declaring the lane is about to merge. then they unfurl their bambi eyes at me and pretend like they had no idea and try to cut in front of me. I pretend like im going to let them in by making space, and then all of a sudden practice my 60 foot launches sucking up the space they thought they were going to squeeze in to. (note: this effect is much better when you have an electric cutout you can open at the last second, scaring the shit out of them.

the ugly run down the lane, go into the emergency lane, pass up the traffic, get into the entrance ramp, run down the entrance ramp and then merge with no problems, because the stopped traffic way up there thinks that they just now got on the freeway, not that they cheated and passed up 2 miles of blocked traffic.

it makes me insane! I watch for them and im especially mean to those assholes. I just stare at them and pace them and refuse to let them merge. its nice at that point because the concrete barriers force them to stop, and i will just stop for as long as I can staring and... pointing.

well today, a cop flies out of nowhere and nabs a fat bitch in a lexus for blowing past everyone.

fucking high five to you, officer. Instead of giving my buddy a ticket for window tint, you are actually making a difference to me.

Ah, I cant help it. every cop thread has to have a bad cop bashing so here goes

As reported Wednesday night on CBS 11 News, the man who lives there says police raided the wrong house. On Friday, the Fort Worth Police Department admitted that its officers made a mistake and they apologized to the man.

SWAT officers not only tear gassed the house, but as part of the raid, intentionally punctured the tires on the man's truck.
    Way to use paramilitary tactics on civilians. fuckfaces. I wish he was at home with a battle rifle when yall made your impromptu appearance.
    Modulistics post rating system. How did your post score?

epic
    +1
    fail
    epic fail

So he is only a good cop because he went after people you hate, and enforcing the law....however im sure if he ticketed you for not letting them merge (thats illegal also) you would be posting up pictures of dead police men.....funny.

green
    95 firebird

good story. i'm with you mod. i am generally skeptical of the popo's. it's also been my experience that most of the people who side with cops and preach of their good will are either cops, former cops, married to cops, related to cops, or best friends with cops. well, that's just my observation.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMan View Post
    good story. i'm with you mod. i am generally skeptical of the popo's. it's also been my experience that most of the people who side with cops and preach of their good will are either cops, former cops, married to cops, related to cops, or best friends with cops. well, that's just my observation.
    Wow no one would guess your 19 No wonder people our age get labeled. Feel free to never call one when anything wrong is going on because the "popo's" are worhtless

green
    95 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus View Post
    Wow no one would guess your 19 No wonder people our age get labeled. Feel free to never call one when anything wrong is going on because the "popo's" are worhtless
    i'm just speaking from personal experience. i've never had to call one, but when i've been questioned by them, i've been shown no respect, much like the attitude you took when replying to my post. i don't blame you though. i suppose its comforting to blame differing opinions on the opposing party's "immaturity." however, if i do ever have to call one, i'd expect them to do what they are paid to do. i intepreted the original poster's attitude to be one of dissappointment in cops as a result of priorities, which i drew from the illustration of pulling over the speeding car as opposed to his friend with window tint.

gray
    07 duramax

from my experience, the ones that are on the cops nuts 24/7 to their faces are the ones that rag on cops the hardest.

they are also the first ones to call the cops when thier neighbor is watering too much and its spraying into their lawn, and other gay shit like the neighbors birds are chirping too loud.

i'm just speaking from personal experience. i've never had to call one, but when i've been questioned by them, i've been shown no respect, much like the attitude you took when replying to my post. i don't blame you though. i suppose its comforting to blame differing opinions on the opposing party's "immaturity." however, if i do ever have to call one, i'd expect them to do what they are paid to do. i intepreted the original poster's attitude to be one of dissappointment in cops as a result of priorities, which i drew from the illustration of pulling over the speeding car as opposed to his friend with window tint.

At 19 if you have run into the police and formed that kind of opinion your hanging out with the wrong people.

Also them getting paid has nothing to do with what they gave up. Im sure there are many other jobs that pay way more that are way easier to do yet most do it for the job for the public, and because its a job that needs stand up people or the nut jobs will own the streets.

Regardless of the original posters experience the law is the law from window tint, to speed limit if you have a problem take it up with your state because the cops are doing as you said "What they are paid to do" enforcing the law.

However i think you ment the cops are paid to do thier job only when it does not become a problem for you.

gray
    07 duramax

I just went ahead and put bigrus on ignore. Its much easier to think when you arent being called names. dont get into a name calling match with him, youll get warning points and banned.

green
    95 firebird

At 19 if you have run into the police and formed that kind of opinion your hanging out with the wrong people.
    not quite. though i consider myself a good person, that does not exempt me from being stopped or questioned by the police. for instance, i was in a car with my brother (who i also consider to be a generally good person) when he was speeding. he was stopped, and the police officer acted in a egotistical manner. was i hanging out with the wrong crowd? hardly. my brother has no criminal record and graduated college on a full scholarship after finishing in the top 20 of his high school class.

Also them getting paid has nothing to do with what they gave up. Im sure there are many other jobs that pay way more that are way easier to do yet most do it for the job for the public, and because its a job that needs stand up people or the nut jobs will own the streets.
    actually, i think money has a lot to do with it. its a job, and like all jobs, requires duties. cop duties are obviously different, but if they were not getting paid or recieving benefits, do you think the police force would be as strong? absolutely not. maybe since my area has a very low rate of crime i have less respect. cops that are in towns with high robbery/homicide/etc. (violent crimes) put their life in danger often, but that isn't how my area is. so, do cops from here expect to get killed or shot at, or even threatened any time soon? no. i think less then 5 cops have died in my town in the past 100 years. i believe 1 or 2 was from drowning (not in relation to a crime either).

Regardless of the original posters experience the law is the law from window tint, to speed limit if you have a problem take it up with your state because the cops are doing as you said "What they are paid to do" enforcing the law.

However i think you ment the cops are paid to do thier job only when it does not become a problem for you.
    this i would say goes back to an issue with priorities. say i had the illegal tint and you were the one speeding. i would be upset if i were the one pulled over instead of you. why? i'm not in any real danger, while you are endangering yourself and others around you. priorities.

i hope you don't view me as a naive teenager angry at the world. i assure you i am quite the law-abiding citizen, but i am incapable of believing the innocence and honor of a person based solely on the fact they wear a police uniform.

green
    95 firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    I just went ahead and put bigrus on ignore. Its much easier to think when you arent being called names. dont get into a name calling match with him, youll get warning points and banned.
    thanks for the heads up. i usually try to respect people's opinions, but name-calling and the like make it hard, lol.

gray
    07 duramax

but i am incapable of believing the innocence and honor of a person based solely on the fact they wear a police uniform.

THERE! one fucking person in the universe sees things how I see them.

God damn. its a miracle.

thanks for the heads up. i usually try to respect people's opinions, but name-calling and the like make it hard, lol.
    Before you agree with him Go look up his post in political debate about bush trying to kill 80% of the world so it will be under one govt and you will see how peranoid he is. If you differ from his opinion be prepared to be trolled.

Black
    99 Z28

not quite. though i consider myself a good person, that does not exempt me from being stopped or questioned by the police. for instance, i was in a car with my brother (who i also consider to be a generally good person) when he was speeding. he was stopped, and the police officer acted in a egotistical manner. was i hanging out with the wrong crowd? hardly. my brother has no criminal record and graduated college on a full scholarship after finishing in the top 20 of his high school class.

actually, i think money has a lot to do with it. its a job, and like all jobs, requires duties. cop duties are obviously different, but if they were not getting paid or recieving benefits, do you think the police force would be as strong? absolutely not. maybe since my area has a very low rate of crime i have less respect. cops that are in towns with high robbery/homicide/etc. (violent crimes) put their life in danger often, but that isn't how my area is. so, do cops from here expect to get killed or shot at, or even threatened any time soon? no. i think less then 5 cops have died in my town in the past 100 years. i believe 1 or 2 was from drowning (not in relation to a crime either).

this i would say goes back to an issue with priorities. say i had the illegal tint and you were the one speeding. i would be upset if i were the one pulled over instead of you. why? i'm not in any real danger, while you are endangering yourself and others around you. priorities.

i hope you don't view me as a naive teenager angry at the world. i assure you i am quite the law-abiding citizen, but i am incapable of believing the innocence and honor of a person based solely on the fact they wear a police uniform.

I see you as a mostly intelligent guy who needs to locate the "shift" key on your key board. It's nice to see another person using punctuation and spelling that we're taught to use in school.

As for whatever ya said, I agree with pretty much all if it. I'm 30 now. I view cops differently than I did when I was 19. I'm probably viewed a lot differently by "cops in general" than I was when I was 19. I never had any real trouble with them at either age though. I'm not sure if it's really my view of them that changed or just my view of the world in general that changes with age (and maturity). Young or old, I think it's funny as hell to see someone who really deserves a ticket get pulled over. Like the bitch in the original post, or the tail-gating guy that buzzed past me on the right (like he was waiting for me to move out of the way) at like 90+mph when I moved to the right to give a car on the side of the road some room and it turned out to be a cop. The highway I drive the most for my commute to work is patrolled pretty heavily at any time of the day. I see a lot of cars pulled over for speeding.

I've been pulled over for not having my front license plate. That always annoys the hell out of me. Or having a cracked window. That's one of those window tint kinda bullshit things for being pulled over for. It's the law though, so it's my fault for getting pulled over, I'm the one that won't be drilling holes in the front of my car to mount a license plate on it. I think for the most part when they're pulling someone over for that kinda bullshit stuff, they're not pulling them over for that reason. More than anything, they're just checking up on ya or hoping for someone with a warrant. That's probably why they don't generally give tickets for that kinda stuff.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I do everything I can to make the people that fly down the closing lane shit their pants when they come up on the barriers. I will not move, they will hit the barrier or they will come over into me. If they are going so fast down that lane trying to be little bitches and weasel their way in they deserve it.

DrMilhouse, I always abide by the capitalization and punctuation rules too. I can't help it.

'99 Z28 It's got the BADASS mod
    IT'S FOR SALE here:
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70562

Simple... dont want shit, dont break the law. Want shit, break the law. Want real shit, piss them off.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

however im sure if he ticketed you for not letting them merge (thats illegal also).....funny.
    not illegal... the traffic merging HAS to yield and be prepared to stop...

so i should lock my brakes up when i'm doing the speed limit to let some one merge? i don't think so...

Thread Information